PDA

View Full Version : <Darksiders> where are they now?

Jackyll
05-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Hello everyone,

I've slowly been getting back into the game and am seeing a few familiar faces. I know Darksiders disbanded and am very sad to hear so. Regardless of that, I miss the people that I started that guild with. I'm not here to try to steal anyone from any guild they are in now, I just miss doing farming runs or AP farming with everyone, and want to know who is still even playing.

shoot me a message in game (Jackyll) or a private message here or respond below.

If this is not the correct place for this post let me know, I'll move it appropriately.

thanks and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Hoardseeker
05-27-2015, 12:12 AM
I like the name...takes from a PC game ,The Game is my MOST Favorite Game!

Jackyll
05-27-2015, 07:47 PM
yeah, this is an OLD guild though, just looking for some old friends.

Overweightank
06-01-2015, 10:23 PM
OMG. DARKSIDERS BACK TOGETHER?!?! holyyyyy ddddaaaamnn... add me in game : Preseason . We have much to talk ;D

Candylicks
06-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone,

I've slowly been getting back into the game and am seeing a few familiar faces. I know Darksiders disbanded and am very sad to hear so. Regardless of that, I miss the people that I started that guild with. I'm not here to try to steal anyone from any guild they are in now, I just miss doing farming runs or AP farming with everyone, and want to know who is still even playing.

shoot me a message in game (Jackyll) or a private message here or respond below.

If this is not the correct place for this post let me know, I'll move it appropriately.

The only one that I remember is Derez but he's quit AL while back and deleted acct.

Disproves
06-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone,

Humanrace. He's was the gm of darksiders before it disbanded.

Magegrimm
06-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Jackyll! Hi! I was also in Darksiders, probably you don't remember me anymore [emoji14]
Welcome back!

Titanfall
06-07-2015, 04:52 AM
I dont think theres many left who still play, but I was in Darksiders.

Magegrimm
06-08-2015, 05:20 AM
I dont think theres many left who still play, but I was in Darksiders.
Never knew that about you

thanya_bluegirls
03-01-2019, 04:00 AM
Is it too late now to reply your post? I am also DS member and still DS member until now, and I hold DS guild almost more than a year now. Are u still in game, Jackyll? I know ur name cos when I was still in ds we are told that u were the founder. But i never met u in game cos u quitted alr at that time :)
Would love to know u in game, i will try to add u :)