PDA

View Full Version : ctf talk

killinclaw
05-27-2015, 02:44 AM
Hi, everyone I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a while, where we can discuss things related to ctf. My first thing I wanted to talk about was team mechanics. What do you guys think is the best team as far as quick kills and flags.

Waug
05-27-2015, 05:28 AM
Cool Story ....

End
05-27-2015, 05:51 AM
Bro...........

killinclaw
05-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Srry was a bit drunk and angry last night, gonna edit post now.

Sheugokin
05-27-2015, 06:56 PM
The best way to get a win = 3bears. 2 tanks and one dex bear. or 2 dex bears and one tank.

hlouto
05-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Lol guys...CTF is death. Its only little chance to find a good game. After three years of CTF i switched to PVP, its more fun bcoz more people. Btw i'm still #1 CTF bear since 2012 :P real Kdr not like Dahsyat booster. And the best way to get a win = lust pally and two bears, one with lust dagger set, one with str set. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/4f3d9a02d90fbcac13c6df9bb364553c.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/d7620100e9d11433d9afe0a67aa500d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killinclaw
05-27-2015, 10:31 PM
Idk guys, 2 pallies and an int mage is pretty deadly too. Or 3 pallies, overall. But my 2 favorites are tank bear, dex bird, and either pally or int mage.

killinclaw
05-27-2015, 10:34 PM
@hlouto honestly kills are that big of a deal to me, dex bear will kill all most of the time, in pve and pvp. In ctf they are pretty deadly overall. But yea, one day I will try to pvp/ arena more.

Waug
05-28-2015, 12:00 AM
The best way to get a win = 3bears. 2 tanks and one dex bear. or 2 dex bears and one tank.

3 pallis can rck down 3 bears anyday anytime

Waug
05-28-2015, 12:04 AM
Lol guys...CTF is death. Its only little chance to find a good game. After three years of CTF i switched to PVP, its more fun bcoz more people. Btw i'm still #1 CTF bear since 2012 :P real Kdr not like Dahsyat booster.7g[/IMG]

contradiction all over in it.

zaorago
05-28-2015, 01:37 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/4f3d9a02d90fbcac13c6df9bb364553c.jpg

Gundamsone :,( The sexiest on that list.
Rip.

Ssneakykills
05-28-2015, 01:43 AM
Good int Mage, bear and bird can prevail over a full str opposition it's all about teamwork and communication

zaorago
05-28-2015, 03:46 AM
3 pallis can rck down 3 bears anyday anytime

Ive heard saturdays tend to be a "Bear-Dominant-Day"... Might be mistaken though.

Etarbitrev
05-28-2015, 06:52 AM
Rofl zao u troll

Waug
05-28-2015, 06:54 AM
Ive heard saturdays tend to be a "Bear-Dominant-Day"... Might be mistaken though.

Once it was but its not now Cuz of player like 'vodka-daddy' I maybe wrong tho,

killinclaw
05-28-2015, 11:16 AM
That's funny I never knew there was a particular day of the week when one class was more dominant than the other. I agree with you sneaky on that trio. Communication really is key, but that's what most lack, myself included. I think instead of just rushing the flag I'm going to be more team centered. Any tips?

Waug
05-28-2015, 11:36 AM
that's funny i never knew there was a particular day of the week when one class was more dominant than the other.

lol .....

Sheugokin
05-28-2015, 03:01 PM
That's funny I never knew there was a particular day of the week when one class was more dominant than the other. I agree with you sneaky on that trio. Communication really is key, but that's what most lack, myself included. I think instead of just rushing the flag I'm going to be more team centered. Any tips?

Just played in a CTF with you last night. Was fun! :)

I gotta admit, you have gotten a lot better from when you first started.

Groaning
05-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Three wall jumping foxes

Ssneakykills
05-28-2015, 04:54 PM

Its hard to say it really depends in the other team and the scenario what you do such as who to aim and so on and who to protect because every game is different

Sheugokin
05-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Three wall jumping foxes

Wall-jumping is technically a lag glitch. However, if you mean this strategy that I am about to describe then yes, 3 foxes are pretty OP. Foxes can evade/run/kite an enemy that can be literally 3 meters away by hiding behind a wall and dashing in the opposite direction that the enemy is coming from. You can pull some pretty sick kites and then return to nuke the enemy.

killinclaw
05-28-2015, 09:56 PM
Lol @ groaning, 3 foxes
Thanks Shue
True sneaky, it depends on who's on ur team and the other team. I think that's why my "universal " method of rushing flag does pretty well, but I leave my team alone to defend and that doesn't do so good sometimes. Plus I get killed sometimes too if they focus on defense more. There's really no fool proof plan, but I'm starting to think of more than just rushing flags. Rule of thumb I've heard is go for int mage and dex birds first, the damage dealers. But then what? That's the thing. I appreciate all the comments guys.

Sheugokin
05-28-2015, 11:30 PM
Lol @ groaning, 3 foxes
Thanks Shue
True sneaky, it depends on who's on ur team and the other team. I think that's why my "universal " method of rushing flag does pretty well, but I leave my team alone to defend and that doesn't do so good sometimes. Plus I get killed sometimes too if they focus on defense more. There's really no fool proof plan, but I'm starting to think of more than just rushing flags. Rule of thumb I've heard is go for int mage and dex birds first, the damage dealers. But then what? That's the thing. I appreciate all the comments guys.

After you assassinated all of the damage dealers, make sure you are there to kill the tanks as well. Then you have to judge whether or not your ENTIRE team has enough time to get into the flag room. If you make it but your teammates don't, you guys would get picked off, one by one. Try to stay together at all times even though the thought of grabbing the flag is so very tempting. Other than that, you doing great!

I see you in CTF, and you save your beckon-stomp combo for the damage dealers. Very smart, because most bears just beckon-stomp when they see an enemy.

KingFu
05-29-2015, 01:59 AM
Lol guys...CTF is death. Its only little chance to find a good game. After three years of CTF i switched to PVP, its more fun bcoz more people. Btw i'm still #1 CTF bear since 2012 :P real Kdr not like Dahsyat booster. And the best way to get a win = lust pally and two bears, one with lust dagger set, one with str set. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/4f3d9a02d90fbcac13c6df9bb364553c.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/d7620100e9d11433d9afe0a67aa500d9.jpg

Why'd you post using two different forum accounts in the same day?

johnny6880
05-29-2015, 03:16 PM
guarented win me (GodsFlame) killn claw and a int mage

Sheugokin
05-29-2015, 05:15 PM
guarented win me (GodsFlame) killn claw and a int mage

Not sure about this statement.

Dchar7
05-29-2015, 11:26 PM
Pally mage pally rhino pally bear.

killinclaw
06-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Lately I've been playing bird a lot and it's pretty fun. Very very squishy but the damage is crazy. One thing I realize is you really have to be a team player on bird and follow rather than rush in. And hiding wow makes a huge difference. Ive a pretty good skill build that I've come up with but I'm always trying new ones. Anyone care to share a decent build?

Ignitedmage
06-27-2015, 07:04 AM
Well i guess for the best team we a need a tank, a dex bird and a pally/int mage. First they all need to move as a team(means together) beaar should tank and protect the mage, mage should spam heal as usual and bird have to target the mage then tank then birdie so the team doesn't die.
The mage should use the walls for hiding, but mage should hide all the time, revive debuffing and a lil damaging(and OFC heal) is mage duty
[My Thinking because i really played with these type of teams and won much, please no rude comments]

Ssneakykills
06-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Well i guess for the best team we a need a tank, a dex bird and a pally/int mage. First they all need to move as a team(means together) beaar should tank and protect the mage, mage should spam heal as usual and bird have to target the mage then tank then birdie so the team doesn't die.
The mage should use the walls for hiding, but mage should hide all the time, revive debuffing and a lil damaging(and OFC heal) is mage duty
[My Thinking because i really played with these type of teams and won much, please no rude comments]

You should tell that to family and maybe they will win a game without 2 pallys and a bear or 3 pallys :)

Ignitedmage
06-30-2015, 10:00 AM
You should tell that to family and maybe they will win a game without 2 pallys and a bear or 3 pallys :)

Told you it's my thinking and i don't really know that is it the best way. i guess i shouldn't interfere in other people thinking. :)

anahadaz
06-30-2015, 02:29 PM
Told you it's my thinking and i don't really know that is it the best way. i guess i shouldn't interfere in other people thinking. :)

Yeah but you think that iron blood gives dodge, so don't expect people to agree with you much anymore

Ignitedmage
07-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Yeah but you think that iron blood gives dodge, so don't expect people to agree with you much anymore

Nice off-topic thing your diccussing here to just full-fill your wish to insult me. Keep it up man i don't mind :)

Booked
07-02-2015, 08:20 PM

After a while i was happy to see Killinclaw posting something, then i saw this kind of post and if I remember didn't you buy that character? I remember the original owner and he was pretty good and before i quitted i fought you and i killed you pretty easy ._.

Cavoc
07-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Rated m, resto, and prevail were the top ctf guilds. And they were pretty much all class specific. (Int Mage, dex bird, str bear). So for all of you saying 3 str wins, you're wrong.

iRandom
07-11-2015, 01:32 AM
Who's playing? It doesn't really matter if one team has the best composition if they don't know how to work together.

Pewwwdiepie
07-13-2015, 03:21 PM
ctf isnt even better den arena doe arena pro

iRandom
07-13-2015, 05:50 PM
ctf isnt even better den arena doe arena pro

I consider actual much better than arena. It takes more than just skill, better build, or better gear (not that it doesn't help), but takes quick yet decisive judgment calls, teamwork, and timing everything. If a bear beckoned and stomped right away, then his other teammates might be missing out on important kills, and, therefore, letting the opposition regroup, heal, etc.

#MyOpinionNotThatYoursIsWrong

#AnyPlagiarismOfThisWorkFoundOnTheInternetIsPurely Coincidental