PDA

View Full Version : Dying Light Question

Crashgangsta
05-27-2015, 05:58 AM
Hey all!
So i've been playing dying light for a few weeks (12% completion)and i've acquired some really cool guns (Assault rifle,German 9mm).The real Question is: How do i get ammo? The only answer i seem to find anywhere is : Get to SURVIVOR RANK 9.I'm currently on rank 6 and i'm convinced it will take 'about 50-65' k survivor points.I dont see how i could achieve all that in a day.Perhaps a week :(.So,if anybody can suggest me some cheats or some easy ways to get ammo and sp,They'd be much appreciated.Thanks in advance.:)

Helicopter
05-27-2015, 08:17 AM
Are you on Ps4? I have a ton of Premium Katanas in my stash lol. Theres a really nice farm for SPs if you're on Ps4 I can show you.
The police vans on the bridge in the slums give ammo and most of the time an awesome weapon ; Have at least about 25 lockpicks and be patient.

EDIT: I finished Dying Light about 2 months ago and the dupe glitch and the SP farm might not work anymore.

Crashgangsta
05-28-2015, 10:05 AM
Im on PC :( Anybody I tried the bridge police van lock picking and I turned up with... Nothing..

Helicopter
05-29-2015, 07:31 AM
Theres a glitch where you stand on top of a gate of a safe zone and crouch and volatiles will spit at you but wont ever hit.....if you go afk for a few mins. it turns morning and you get 20k survivor points at least.