PDA

View Full Version : New weekly / monthly event type

justhell
05-27-2015, 08:59 AM
To be honest,personaly i'm already boring with type of weekly event. Not asking for removing curent type of weekly event or try being rude/make rant post,but if u guys can put new type of weekly event that would be cool (curent AL weekly event is base from double chance for something).

This what on my mind about new type of weekly/monthly event. A dungeon that can be entering 5 times a day and u can add 3 or 5 times more a day with some plat. Make all loot item bound will prevent players from exploit this dungeon with make bunch of alt char then transfer to their main char.

So... Ppl have more reason to login again. What do u guys think? :D

bayusketch
05-27-2015, 12:34 PM
absolutely agree with you. we need a brand new weekly event

Farminer's
05-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Yea sounds good +1

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

merch_master
05-27-2015, 10:21 PM
that kind of extra dungeon is essentially an expansion you are asking for, whose test server is coming out in june.
Im tired of misconception of weekly events.
The weekly events while overdone are there for a reason.
If STS could actually churn out something entirely new every week, the expansion would have been here months back.
Fact is they cant, hence the weekly event for something minutely new while they work on bigger things.
While weekly events are a bore when one doesnt need them, each has its on usefuleness.
Those high end stuff you see stuffed with super gems? most are from event
That guy you see lucky enough to loot an arcane in 100 locks? platsale event
Those higher lock prizes which helps newbies make gold?
2 × odds event

Aerodude
05-28-2015, 04:14 AM
that kind of extra dungeon is essentially an expansion you are asking for, whose test server is coming out in june.
Im tired of misconception of weekly events.
The weekly events while overdone are there for a reason.
If STS could actually churn out something entirely new every week, the expansion would have been here months back.
Fact is they cant, hence the weekly event for something minutely new while they work on bigger things.
While weekly events are a bore when one doesnt need them, each has its on usefuleness.
2 × odds event

I think what he meant was like different dungeons every week or month that can drop player bound and cannot be stashed or trsded so its just like a simple event

justhell
05-28-2015, 10:10 PM
2 × odds event

They (STS) already confirmed that gem and lock will disapear soon,mean there's no more double odd in lock and jewel is base on upgrade to get better stat. So there're 2 space for new type of weekly event.

Why not we give suggestion for that 2 empty space [emoji16] ,something new and fresh for AL weekly event.

justhell
05-28-2015, 10:24 PM
I think what he meant was like different dungeons every week or month that can drop player bound and cannot be stashed or trsded so its just like a simple event
Yep some brand new type of weekly event,no need for new map/mob/boss they can use the map and mob/boss which is already exist.

justhell
05-28-2015, 10:29 PM
A labyrinth dungeon [emoji1]