PDA

View Full Version : Wheres all the love?

Dalonewolf
04-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Seriously im and tired of all of these selfish kids complaining. I mean come on why complain? The developers of the game are here to try to make the game more fun for existing and new to come players. They constantly release new content and are there to make the game more enjoyable. With GCD they are reducing lag on servers and are creating a fairer way to pvp. Im sure most of you died to multitouch birds at high level correct? With GCD it gives time for strategy and ways to discover how to pvp. Most mmos arent fast action releasing spells. Take for example runescape, why do so many people play it even though the attacks arent fast at all and you get like one or two specials you can use. People dont complain there.. So come on please stop the complaining and enjoy the game how it is. They constantly upgrade this game dreaming to become large worldwide. But complaining will just shoo away new players. So the question is "where is the love?" let the flaming commence

Otukura
04-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Pallies now are balanced. I love it. :P

Nightarcher
04-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Pallies now are balanced. I love it. :P

I haven't played any since the cooldown. Care to eleborate on their weaknesses? :p

summerinside
04-12-2011, 11:16 PM
The love is in hours I have played since November, and the Plat I have purchased $20 at a time. I bought an iPad to play. I've spent 2 hours a day for the last three months playing. I Love PL, no question.

Or at least I did yesterday.

Ladylove
04-12-2011, 11:17 PM
I agree, people whine too much. Constructive criticism delivered respectfully is cool because it helps to further better the game, but when people try it for just a second when something is brand new and cry "this sucks"... It's a fail. People whine too much and just create a greater problem...

Otukura
04-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I haven't played any since the cooldown. Care to eleborate on their weaknesses? :p

Not a chance. Don't want you ruining the once chance I have to boost my KDR epically, do I? ;P

Nah, but it's mainly teaming... pure ints are that harders, but even they aren't that bad anymore... Birds just die, so do dex mages. I haven't been able to get a one v one with a bear though, but I'm expecting it should be harder. Before the patch my fail hit percent was bad enough, now... they'll probably regen too fast.

ricdees
04-12-2011, 11:21 PM
The love is in the money I payed for the game. I paid for a game i liked not to have it changed. If the game started with the 2 second refresh rate i may have not payed for it which would have been my choice. For the players playing in the pvp zone changes should or could be excepted for different arenas.(problem solved) the fart sounds or any sounds a simple check box if you want to hear them.(problem solved)
all in all the phone connection and the system works 90% of the time don't make the lag times harder to play with

cjackyo
04-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Word............