PDA

View Full Version : I can't make up my mind

Phrantic
05-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Hey people,

I just wanted ask how you guys responded to this. Without anymore updates, I quit playing Pocket Legends, and started playing SL again. But I find it pretty pointless on playing a game you know there won't be any more updates. But i tried AL, and I have 2 max level acc - one warrior and one sorcerer - but it's not as fun as PL or SL. Honestly put, AL is pretty boring for me. At this point, I'm just playing SL, waiting for CoC to come out. How did u guys respond to this? Did u guys just move onto other games? Just play PVP? Run maps? Or what games do u guys play now?

Glorbuk
05-27-2015, 11:48 AM
I feel the same, I tried every Legends game but I can't leave PL or SL. So we are just riding it out and hoping for the best. The mods, especially Arpluvial and Seoratrek, come on pretty often and play some mini games with us. I just urge people to keep playing, because if you still have fun, what's the point of complaining?

Burninglamp
05-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Move onto other games. They already officially said no more updates so eh. You can try pvp but its pretty boring now as most of the good pvpers have quit.

Trancemaster
05-27-2015, 02:08 PM
I strongly agree with you, Phrantic. I've quit SL due to the lack of interest and updates from STS. I'm going to try out CoC, but I think it's going to be like AL, P2W. I've been playing AL recently again and I gotta agree, it's not like SL. I don't have much hopes for SL anymore, but hope for the best...

Glorbuk
05-27-2015, 02:52 PM
I strongly agree with you, Phrantic. I've quit SL due to the lack of interest and updates from STS. I'm going to try out CoC, but I think it's going to be like AL, P2W. I've been playing AL recently again and I gotta agree, it's not like SL. I don't have much hopes for SL anymore, but hope for the best...

Gary has made it very, very, very clear that CoC is not Pay To Win. Paying will only unlock premium champions, which have no advantage, and it will help you advance faster by paying out more gold and XP. Please understand this and spread the word, as we do not want people being driven away by rumors.

Slant
05-27-2015, 09:45 PM
kill miner. kill guardian. hang in base. repeat.

Conquered
05-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Hey people,

I just wanted ask how you guys responded to this. Without anymore updates, I quit playing Pocket Legends, and started playing SL again. But I find it pretty pointless on playing a game you know there won't be any more updates. But i tried AL, and I have 2 max level acc - one warrior and one sorcerer - but it's not as fun as PL or SL. Honestly put, AL is pretty boring for me. At this point, I'm just playing SL, waiting for CoC to come out. How did u guys respond to this? Did u guys just move onto other games? Just play PVP? Run maps? Or what games do u guys play now?

I tried PL and AL too, but in my opinion SL is way too far better. CoC is awesome too, can't wait to play with you guys. Call of Champions will be release in June/July/August.