PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | May 27, 2015

Remiem
05-27-2015, 05:02 PM
The fight for Leaderboard glory is on!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News.

We hope you guys are enjoying the Gauntlet so far! You guys hit the ground sprinting and we've already seen a few special players climb to the top of the leaderboards. Shout out to Sevensisters, Iiez, Severecrits, Iooorupiah and xgotohellx for hitting those top 5 spots. Keep it up!

Also, a quick PSA about the Ankh dropping event:

I mentioned it in the announcement thread, but just in case anyone missed it... Jarl is no longer classified as a world boss, but has been downgraded to a mini boss, so he will not drop ankhs. Other mini bosses include: Story Token bosses, many of the world's rare spawns, etc. You've gotta fight the big guys to get the good rewards!

Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes.

+ Increased range of Jahooty’s passive attack AA should now hit multiple targets
+ Ironbite’s passive attack stun no longer includes a knockback
+ Malgo’s Arcane Ability now plays the shock animation on stun.
+ Orion’s Arcane Ability should now has a chance to debuff players in PvP.

Coming Soon

Your regularly scheduled weekend events.
As you may have noticed, with the back-to-back Goblin and Gauntlet events we're a little off-tempo with our regular weekend bonuses and sales in favor of these longer running events. We certainly hope you enjoyed the events and change of pace! We'll be back with your regularly scheduled weekend updates next Thursday 6/4.

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peek at the shiny new Inventory UI and the addition of Belts to the list of gear you'll be farming in the new expansion. A new expansion teaser will arrive each Friday as we near completion!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Cranky
05-27-2015, 05:54 PM
First
Hahahaha

Aprove
05-27-2015, 05:56 PM
R.I.P Jarl Gruwald
2012-2015

jaokajede
05-27-2015, 05:58 PM
3rd (need to get 11 chars)

kapekaba99
05-27-2015, 05:59 PM
Third hope we get an awesome event next week

Cursebaby
05-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Im 4th :( but its okay..on the other hand thx sts for this

extrapayah
05-27-2015, 06:11 PM
so how we differentiate between boss and mini boss? both have health bars,
both have names... i suggest make a little change for boss' health bar, along with listing their buffs and debuffs, will really help us observe the boss, since we can't rotate camera, and zoom out is not enough, some boss can still attack us outside of our viewing screen, especially when the boss is on the bottom of the screen...

thank you

RaZrAT
05-27-2015, 06:19 PM
jarl wont drop locks too?...R.I.P farmers?

Valkiryas
05-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Well isn't exactly a Community Update, is more like " Saying what everybody knows already "

The onlye news are the Bug Fixes ... :/

Kakashis
05-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Sigh, why nerf Jarl now? He's by far the fastest and best boss to kill and is part of the original storyline. Most lower level maps are super empty except that map and for good reason. We can pick up the game, kill jarl for some cheapie loot in lineups and when time is short. There's no other map you can pug and complete as fast as that map. It's the hard maps that turn people off from this game, not the easy ones.

scarysmerf
05-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Poor jarl downgraded :( on a side question can sts add a scroll to bottom of guild list option cause big guilds take so long to find the end of the list for promotions but im verry happy about the ankhs and gauntlet :)

acewasabi
05-27-2015, 06:40 PM
it would be nice to have a farming event like the recent arena event. also a plat sale :)

also will ursoth be coming before or after update? ty

CptAwsome
05-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Can you make a way for us to get items from one toons satchel to another's. Maybe it will cost plat or gold but it would be awesome to get the teeth, planar frags, ankhs etc from my war to rouge :) instead of them wasting away in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oezheasate
05-27-2015, 07:21 PM
Ty remiem, just one question if you guys could clarify this i would be very glad, will locked grand crates/locked goblin crates still be tradeable and possible to put up for sale after expansion? Thank you and have a good one

vawaid
05-27-2015, 08:40 PM
will jarl still drop locked? no i guess.

kinzmet
05-27-2015, 11:15 PM
R.I.P. World Boss Jarl, the most killed boss of AL.
My thumb is aching running for that free Slag :)

Rem, I just wanted to ask about the belts as advertised in the announcement section. It said there that it will be available on level 40 and up, does that mean that twinks below 40 wouldn't benefit from the new gear type? Or there will be available belts for lower level? Thanks :D

Eski
05-27-2015, 11:37 PM

lockeds will be removoved with the cap..

Eski
05-27-2015, 11:40 PM
R.I.P. World Boss Jarl, the most killed boss of AL.
My thumb is aching running for that free Slag :)

Rem, I just wanted to ask about the belts as advertised in the announcement section. It said there that it will be available on level 40 and up, does that mean that twinks below 40 wouldn't benefit from the new gear type? Or there will be available belts for lower level? Thanks :D

yes, no belts for twinks and that is good ..

Eski
05-27-2015, 11:43 PM

read the last update..lockeds will be removed too, so, who cares if he wont drop them anymore ?

Eski
05-27-2015, 11:54 PM
I would love to see more inventory slots,crafting slots and stash slots..

and shoes for sorcerers

Haligali
05-28-2015, 02:19 AM
Bug fixing in its finest. :applause:

Who noticed these, which dev can we have his name at least? Can you please fix instead something from madnexs list? Like pig pets (wrathjaw, snaggletooth) low damage bug is actual again now with nilbog, its an ancient s2 bug which was never fixed.

acewasabi
05-28-2015, 02:26 AM
i'm glad you're continuing with bug fixes but pls focus on more urgent bugs (i wouldn't consider jahooty's aa a priority lol).

Maridos
05-28-2015, 03:31 AM
"We'll be back with your regularly scheduled weekend updates next Thursday 6/4. "
see u with awesome updates then :D

Devoleb
05-28-2015, 06:29 AM
Rip jarl, beloved lock gifter and fast dieing boss :/

Kirysaki
05-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated :)
I'm not exactly looking forward to the expansion since I just reached lvl 41 and need to farm a lot of gold to get good gear, and I'm just getting started with Planar Tombs and all, but I'm glad either way, since this, after a long period of lacks of expansions, is making many people happy! :D

merch_master
05-28-2015, 06:58 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated :)
I'm not exactly looking forward to the expansion since I just reached lvl 41 and need to farm a lot of gold to get good gear, and I'm just getting started with Planar Tombs and all, but I'm glad either way, since this, after a long period of lacks of expansions, is making many people happy! :D
best way to make gold is at the start of the expansion...everything will have a novelty and new exclusiveness and will set at mind- boggling prices.
if lucky enough to loot and played smartly, expansion might be your ticket to gold ;)

Chambee
05-28-2015, 07:18 AM
Hope this Will end on Saturday

Remiem
05-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Jarl's loot table is still the same, with the exception that he is not dropping Ankhs during the current event. He does still drop lockeds. :) He just gives out lower XP.

Any locked crates that you own will still be there in your inventory post-expansion. They aren't going anywhere. They just won't drop in the world anymore, so once they are all open, they are gone for good.

Remiem
05-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Bug fixing in its finest. :applause:

Who noticed these, which dev can we have his name at least? Can you please fix instead something from madnexs list? Like pig pets (wrathjaw, snaggletooth) low damage bug is actual again now with nilbog, its an ancient s2 bug which was never fixed.

Hey Hali,

The bugs we fixed were actually pulled directly from Mad's list. :) I understand they weren't as pressing as some of the new ones, but we usually select bugs to fix a week in advance based on the time and resources available in any given week. (We make exceptions for game breaking bugs, of course.) We'll knock at as many more from his list this coming week and definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks for the feedback!

yubaraj
05-28-2015, 03:56 PM
Please fix the frost bolt activating stun immunity in pvp. It's also in madnex bug list and I have experienced it too. Please and thank you.

Madnex
05-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Remi! Why aren't there apostrophes in the changes mentioned in the log?

Also, thanks for the level specifications per expansion on the world map. I suspect it was an update that was planned to be launched later but it's still nice.

Haligali
05-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Hey Hali,

The bugs we fixed were actually pulled directly from Mad's list. :) I understand they weren't as pressing as some of the new ones, but we usually select bugs to fix a week in advance based on the time and resources available in any given week. (We make exceptions for game breaking bugs, of course.) We'll knock at as many more from his list this coming week and definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank, I posted a old-new, more actual pet bug in madnex thread which affects the latest nilbog pet also, can you please check it and pass to the development?

Jason Frigillana
05-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Hey Hali,

Jarl's loot table is still the same, with the exception that he is not dropping Ankhs during the current event. He does still drop lockeds. :) He just gives out lower XP.

Any locked crates that you own will still be there in your inventory post-expansion. They aren't going anywhere. They just won't drop in the world anymore, so once they are all open, they are gone for good.

I suggest that locked would have a button to sell for more than 5k. No one is going to buy locks after expansion because there would be something better than locked who is comming, and the old locked has a lower chance to loot mythic and arcane items.

extrapayah
05-29-2015, 06:10 PM
talking about ironbite's knockback, you might want to also check vlad's, flap jack's and fritter's, seems like those have similar passives

and also loki's @_@

anyway, yowie still sometimes stop attacking, and many other pet's passive aoe is ridiculously too small, considering they have target limit, why don't be more generous :P

great updates on the pet fixes :P, i hope more are coming :P

thank you

Oezheasate
06-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Hey Hali,

Hi Remiem,
we are still waiting as to the status of the locks after the expansion, will i be able to sell them in the auction house? I would be very grateful if you could answer this question as quickly as possible as I've got 100 goblin locks and they're pretty much my piggybank, if i cant trade them anymore after expansion we would need to know so we sell them before, sorry for anmoying you it's just important that i know.
Also sorry for the bad english,
Anyway thanks to the team for working so hard on the game

Zylx
06-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Holmes
06-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Didn't get a weekly update yesterday :(

sent from fritters beak

Candylicks
06-03-2015, 07:10 AM
I would like to see a time frame now on test server and expansion. You promised when it was more solid you would let the community know!

nanas_nakal
06-03-2015, 10:42 AM
It's gettin so much buggy lately, got in a fight in aren with ferix/soraxx ( whoever he is) accompanied with curse, poison pool, and vortex @ the same time, what was that ??, so.. Might be wise to just fix the bug & lag problems before even start throwing expansion teasers

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

Valkiryas
06-03-2015, 05:15 PM
When is the next community update ...

Remiem
06-03-2015, 05:18 PM
New update is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?235253-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-June-3-2015