PDA

View Full Version : goblin gas mask

arethrow
05-27-2015, 06:05 PM
I am writing to complain about the vanity helmet won in the previous goblin event.
as you know it was awarded to the top 10 players and i was one of those top 10 players, now from the beginning i thought like every other lb prize this mask would be tradeable and it turns out it wasnt, you didnt give any indication that this helmet was not tradeable and if i had known id have never used up my none free time to get it. I am not the only one who is complaining about this and everyone will be happy if you made it tradeable. If you had told us from the start it was not tradeable then there would be no issues. Thankyou for reading

Maridos
05-28-2015, 03:39 AM
Just add some special things on it and we would be happy. No need even be tradable

Spell
05-28-2015, 12:28 PM
Agreed for either an added effect or to become tradable +1

Disproves
05-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Too be honest, all top 10 lb players knew what they were running for, stop complaining.. If you don't like the helm you shouldn't of run for it.

epicrrr
05-28-2015, 01:24 PM
Too be honest, all top 10 lb players knew what they were running for, stop complaining.. If you don't like the helm you shouldn't of run for it.

Did STS released what the mask would look like before event? I dont remembre. If not.

Then as a LB prize it should be tradeable and have effects.

arethrow
05-28-2015, 03:07 PM

This is a stupid post i DIDNT know i would be running for a non tradeable item so rethink what you say

Disproves
05-28-2015, 04:15 PM
This is a stupid post i DIDNT know i would be running for a non tradeable item so rethink what you say

Sure you didn't. Sure you didn't. What kind of lb player runs lb without knowing the prizes? Lmao.

Spell
05-28-2015, 04:30 PM

This is a very silly post as NO i didnt know i was running for a NON-tradable vanity =]

Spell
05-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Sure you didn't. Sure you didn't. What kind of lb player runs lb without knowing the prizes? Lmao.

hello i was. Lb runner and so were a few of my friends and NO None of us expected the vanity to be bound to our toons. " all lb runners knew what they were running for" lel.....said every NON leaderboard player ever....

Ravager
05-28-2015, 04:59 PM
hello i was. Lb runner and so were a few of my friends and NO None of us expected the vanity to be bound to our toons. " all lb runners knew what they were running for" lel.....said every NON leaderboard player ever....

Nowadays we have to constantly ask questions (even if it seems obvious). Just like when they decided to include Trulle in the level 15 twink tdm tournament (which, in the past, was removed).

Oursizes
05-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Alot of people account share every major event, thing is sts wont do much about it. But this guy has made like 50(exaggeration) threads about a vanity. Its meant to show how hard you worked, not that you can make gold by sharing an account

Disproves
05-31-2015, 03:11 AM
Alot of people account share every major event, thing is sts wont do much about it. But this guy has made like 50(exaggeration) threads about a vanity. Its meant to show how hard you worked, not that you can make gold by sharing an account

STG takes account sharing very seriously, if they look into it h and the other player can get perma banned.

arethrow
06-02-2015, 10:55 AM

Who shares an account? Nobody... do you understand i ran this for the benefit od another player in Al not for myself i do not share anything.

Candylicks
06-02-2015, 10:59 AM
This is a very silly post as NO i didnt know i was running for a NON-tradable vanity =]

Yeah every single event vanity has been tradeable it was easy to assume this would be the same. If they were pulling the old switcheroo it should have been fully disclosed previous to the event.

+100 for making the gas mask tradeable.

Scry
06-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Yeah every single event vanity has been tradeable it was easy to assume this would be the same. If they were pulling the old switcheroo it should have been fully disclosed previous to the event.

I agree.
Please make it tradeable.

Candylicks
06-03-2015, 07:00 AM
There not going to make it trade able, and I hope the don't for all the lb goblin players screaming at me for having my own opinion.

I can see it happening actually if enough of the winners are able to speak up and request this. StS does a great job accommodating the community and making things fair if there is any confusion. Speaking from experience the leader board battle is extremely expensive and time consuming. The rewards should be made trade able so the winners can have the option of keeping and wearing proudly or selling to recoup the cost of running. Banners on the other hand are the ones everyone knows bind to account. Not having disclosure that a change was made for the gas mask is frustrating for the players who intended to sell. I would be super upset if I ran and got stuck with a prize I was counting on using to resell. These guys went broke running!

Good luck guys, I hope that StS considers your request seriously. You all did a great job keeping that leader board during event!

Oursizes
06-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Who shares an account? Nobody... do you understand i ran this for the benefit od another player in Al not for myself i do not share anything.

Er, some players do share accounts lol. And I honestly do not care about gas mask being tradeable, so I am speaking from a neutral pov. If you were planning to sell to "another player" then it would technically be for both benefit. If that player wanted it so badly they had the option of running themselves. No one knew it would be untradeable vanity. It was one event, move on.

Tindirin
06-04-2015, 06:45 AM
I can see it happening actually if enough of the winners are able to speak up and request this. StS does a great job accommodating the community and making things fair if there is any confusion. Speaking from experience the leader board battle is extremely expensive and time consuming. The rewards should be made trade able so the winners can have the option of keeping and wearing proudly or selling to recoup the cost of running. Banners on the other hand are the ones everyone knows bind to account. Not having disclosure that a change was made for the gas mask is frustrating for the players who intended to sell. I would be .super upset if I ran and got stuck with a prize I was counting on using to resell. These guys went broke running!

Good luck guys, I hope that StS considers your request seriously. You all did a great job keeping that leader board during event!

Agree with u!
But thanks to STS, from top 3, they change the lb prize to top10.

:) :) :)

Wild Crisis of Faith
06-12-2015, 09:35 AM

Totally aggred with Candy !!

Golem
06-18-2015, 10:09 AM
Check helm at test server. I hope that stay on Goblin mask:

Tindirin
06-18-2015, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=Golem;2191199]Check helm at test server. I hope that stay on Goblin mask:

Stay or not, i wish this helmet tradeable lol

greekAL
06-24-2015, 05:53 AM
at least give some effect!!! is a special reward for 30 ppl in the game! need something shiny lk para effect something worth it!