PDA

View Full Version : weekly mega boss!!!

arethrow
05-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Once a week a boss with an incredible amount of strength and health should arise and each AL player would enter that zone and try to take as much damage as possible before getting killed
once the player is killed they are taken out of the zone for a 30 second cooldown before being able to return to deal more damage.
overall the players who deal most damage win a plat prize or gold prize.
there should also be a damage calculator to show who is dealing the most damage.

merch_master
05-27-2015, 10:11 PM
while the core idea is nice, you forget AL is divided into 3 classes with veryyy different roles.
Whom do you think will deal the most damagr under any circumstances? Rogue

arethrow
05-28-2015, 03:05 PM
while the core idea is nice, you forget AL is divided into 3 classes with veryyy different roles.
Whom do you think will deal the most damagr under any circumstances? Rogue

Easy solution bro split the prizes up into class

Antispace
05-29-2015, 02:40 PM
Rename the game to "Arcane Panda" then;)

Spell
05-29-2015, 05:43 PM
Rename the game to "Arcane Panda" then;)

Taichi Legends?

Spell
05-29-2015, 05:47 PM
Once a week a boss with an incredible amount of strength and health should arise and each AL player would enter that zone and try to take as much damage as possible before getting killed
once the player is killed they are taken out of the zone for a 30 second cooldown before being able to return to deal more damage.
overall the players who deal most damage win a plat prize or gold prize.
there should also be a damage calculator to show who is dealing the most damage.

As cool as this would be it only give Only people with the best gear a chance at easy free plats/loot....that doesnt help all the others who really NEED the plat/cool loot to become better.

toxorto
05-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Yeah let's call arcane legends " taichi legends "!!!
Woho

SacredKnight
05-29-2015, 06:44 PM
I think it should be a guild boss, so what happens is a boss comes to every guild once a week and is scaled in accordance to the average guild stats per class. Then the guild has a week to fight the boss and kill it, if they do everyone who participated gets a base reward, more DMG equals greater tiered reward and top three get something special. Each guild member can attack the boss 3 times a day.

Caabatric
05-29-2015, 09:01 PM
I think it should be a guild boss, so what happens is a boss comes to every guild once a week and is scaled in accordance to the average guild stats per class. Then the guild has a week to fight the boss and kill it, if they do everyone who participated gets a base reward, more DMG equals greater tiered reward and top three get something special. Each guild member can attack the boss 3 times a day.

This would be especially great as this will promote more guild events!!!!!
That said it should be more like 50 guilds a week with a certain activity ratio.

Theillist1
05-30-2015, 10:46 AM
I just want a DPS target dummy for my guild hall.

dailyreward
06-20-2015, 04:42 AM
Sts need ideas and have to make it in just 6 days...