PDA

View Full Version : Help! cant update, or install on htc desire hd

aloysiuslau
04-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Hi, anyone facing the same problem on HTC desire hd? I try all ways mention, move the game to external memory and even uninstall n reinstall. But it does help at all. Pls advise! Really can't wait to see the new updates. Hope dev can help me out. Thanks a lot....

KingFu
04-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Have you tried downloading it from the site rather than from the app store? I'm not a droid expert:/ For assistance, you can email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing (at) with @. Or ask some android users like Junside or Physiologic, sorry if I wasn't much help:)

aloysiuslau
04-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Have you tried downloading it from the site rather than from the app store? I'm not a droid expert:/ For assistance, you can email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing (at) with @. Or ask some android users like Junside or Physiologic, sorry if I wasn't much help:)

Thanks for the reply! Think I will do it now. Sigh.....

aloysiuslau
04-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Ok! I had email the dev about it. Anyone using HTC desire hd facing this problem or its just me? Pls advise! Thanks and have a nice day!

EpuYue
04-13-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm also using Desire HD. I updated my PL through the 'market' app but PL couldn't launch at all. After that I uninstalled PL and reinstalled PL from the 'market' app again and it works perfectly fine for me. Not sure what your problem is though.. sorry. :/

aloysiuslau
04-13-2011, 05:59 AM
I'm also using Desire HD. I updated my PL through the 'market' app but PL couldn't launch at all. After that I uninstalled PL and reinstalled PL from the 'market' app again and it works perfectly fine for me. Not sure what your problem is though.. sorry. :/

Mm..... this is what happen. I download from market n it will auto download n install. After installation, It keep showing me error in installation. Mm... hope this problem can be solve asap

EpuYue
04-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Hmm I didn't encounter this error, so the problem should be in your device? Perhaps you can try shutting it down and make sure your SD card is mounted properly?

aloysiuslau
04-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Hmm I didn't encounter this error, so the problem should be in your device? Perhaps you can try shutting it down and make sure your SD card is mounted properly?

Mm.... Just follow your advise and its still the same. And i went to the comments area. Seems like lots of people facing this problem too. Hopefully it will be resolve by this few days. Sigh.....

adwin
04-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Uninstall your PL. If needed, do a "clear data" in manage applications.
Furthermore, delete /sdcard/Android/data/sts.pl if it's there.
I couldn't update from market either, but I downloaded the apk via http and installed it just fine then.

aloysiuslau
04-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Uninstall your PL. If needed, do a "clear data" in manage applications.
Furthermore, delete /sdcard/Android/data/sts.pl if it's there.
I couldn't update from market either, but I downloaded the apk via http and installed it just fine then.

Hi! Just follow your advise. Still the same. I still get the same notification, program not install. Had email the dev about it. Sigh.....

aloysiuslau
04-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Hahaha! Dev had save my day! This is how it goes!

Alright any Htc desire HD user, if you face the same problem like me, pls use this step!

Remember to Unmount your sdcard before you install the apk.

Alright lets enjoy the game as it is!!! Hahaha!