PDA

View Full Version : Can you remove Stsgrump from time run lb?

kixkaxx
05-28-2015, 09:41 AM
The new expansion is coming soon, I don't understand why, on earth, that stsgrump is still in time run leaderboard. Either remove it or let us all be able to use the "kill all" command

Bellaelda
05-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Yes please remove this... It's been months and months... We would like our timed rec spots back up please.

jorpox
05-28-2015, 02:33 PM
Who is stsgrump?

Haligali
05-28-2015, 04:45 PM
Crusher lixers prepare, stsgrump is coming for ya

Serancha
05-28-2015, 10:24 PM
The new expansion is coming soon, I don't understand why, on earth, that stsgrump is still in time run leaderboard. Either remove it or let us all be able to use the "kill all" command

We've been asking for months for this to be fixed, and they won't even give a response. What's the point of a leaderboard if STS refuses to even acknowledge the fact that their staff is hijacking it?

The crusher elixir situatuon is another issue that should have at least gotten a response, but I have yet to see one.

Where are the devs in charge of this stuff?

Schnitzel
05-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Who is stsgrump?

I think this is one of the dev accounts used to test maps...not sure though..

Remiem
05-29-2015, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, we have removed him from the database but he will not disappear until the next server bounce (next week). But it is taken care of on our end. <3 Thanks for the heads up.

Anyona
05-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Hey guys, we have removed him from the database but he will not disappear until the next server bounce (next week). But it is taken care of on our end. <3 Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks a lot remi [emoji2]

Wazakesy
05-29-2015, 08:40 PM

the heads up was going on for so long by sera, shinytoy, ravagerx, kixkaxx and other LB runners.......

Gess
05-30-2015, 04:41 AM
Thank you. Could you also remove the times set using the goblin crusher elixir bug? A 50% dmg elixir in a pure run doesn't seem very fair to me, lol.