PDA

View Full Version : spells sometime just won't launch

Hullukko
04-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Ever since the update some spells refuse to launch. I heard this mentioned (ellyidol, I think) and it happened to me, too. Neither cooldown, vanilla nor global, was in effect at the time, but my drain life just wouldn't kick in no matter how I tapped it for a good while. This happened during a gnome king fight.

I can't say for sure, but it could also be that the normal cooldown animation got skipped for some reason. The effect would be the same.

Ellyidol
04-13-2011, 01:20 AM
Yeah, mentioned it.

I experienced it for the first few hours that I got the update, but recently it's been gone.

I have no idea why or how it came about, but I'm pretty sure something caused it, we just don't know what. I think they have it on their list of issues, hopefully :)

Riccits
04-13-2011, 01:23 AM
i had once that medidation didnt work... i tried to klick it x times but nothing happens (i dindnt use any other skills while trying!!)
after a remake it begun to work...

Ellyidol
04-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I had to die to have it work again.

Hasn't happened in PvP for me, has it happened to others?

Major
04-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Yep this has happened to me a couple times, for the skill Evade for my bear. Literally pressed it like ten times, not pressing any other skills, there is def a bug there.