PDA

View Full Version : Weres the free pvp map ?

Infamous-D
05-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Hey devs I'd like to start by sayin great Job on the 1.2 can't wait for oasis but if I'm not mistakin I remember you guys sayin there will be 1 free pvp map that would be dark forest 2vs2 I was just wondering if that is still happening becuz I love pvp but I like campaigns way more and I kinda just wanna stick to purchasing them for now and just have that one free pvp map. Just get back to me on this one cuz I'd rly like to know thanks:)

Proud LEGENDS member:D

asommers
05-25-2010, 12:47 AM
There's a 3v3 in the Dark Forest Campaign called "Forest Fight" and one in the Fathom Crypt Campaign called "Tiny Tombs".

-ALS

Infamous-D
05-25-2010, 01:01 AM
What happend to the 2 vs 2 free map I was hearing about not to long ago ?

Obliteration
05-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Thanks Steve, but I want 2v2 also :)

Neraniggy
05-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Puré bull**** you have to buy ŕ Mao for dungeon!!!!!

Gunny
05-25-2010, 05:21 AM
hey, thx for the pvp mode but,10 platinum for a map its too much! 5 platinum will be a fair deal for this. and now we watch to the selfe buff potions......5000g for 5min buff? my warrior its the purest char i have he its using a lots of heal and mana pots, atm i have 20k gold on it and i need it to buy the normal potions to play at swamps.....the manaleeching monsters robe my mana like a flower who get 2 weeks no water! so for me its no option to buy this selfebuff potions.....my archer have more gold he need but he cant trade potions or gold to my warrior...sad but truth.i and dont tell me words like"then use ur archer for pvp or just buy gold with platinum.....i dont spend 25 platinum for 5k gold...never ever.thats all i want to say atm,greets a sad sad gunny alias meldius/fearbear

asommers
05-25-2010, 08:26 AM
What happend to the 2 vs 2 free map I was hearing about not to long ago ?

There are no 2v2 maps, and I can't easily find where we stated there would be.

-ALS

asommers
05-25-2010, 08:31 AM
hey, thx for the pvp mode but,10 platinum for a map its too much!

It's 10 plat for a PvP campaign, which has 6 maps. You can buy the 3v3 and/or the 5v5 for 10 plat.

5000g for 5min buff? my warrior its the purest char i have he its using a lots of heal and mana pots, atm i have 20k gold on it and i need it to buy the normal potions to play at swamps.....the manaleeching monsters robe my mana like a flower who get 2 weeks no water! so for me its no option to buy this selfebuff potions.....my archer have more gold he need but he cant trade potions or gold to my warrior...sad but truth.i and dont tell me words like"then use ur archer for pvp or just buy gold with platinum.....i dont spend 25 platinum for 5k gold...never ever.thats all i want to say atm,greets a sad sad gunny alias meldius/fearbear

If you don't want to purchase with gold, you can purchase buffs for as little as 1 plat as well.

-ALS

asommers
05-25-2010, 08:32 AM
Puré bull**** you have to buy ŕ Mao for dungeon!!!!!

Not entirely sure what you mean.

-ALS

Jaxan
05-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Poor ALS has to put out all the fires, with the release of 1.2 :)

G'Luck and Keep on chugging!

Flamin
05-25-2010, 10:46 AM
There should be a 2v2 and a 4v4 too.

Infamous-D
05-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Ya I could have sworn justg told us there would be one free pvp map and honestly I don't know why you guys wouldn't make a 1vs1 very very odd 0.o But ya seriously yu Guys need to create a free pvp map becuz were not all made of money and to tell u the truth it seems I've been doin more payin than playin if u ask me which isn't cool so ya I'd like you guys to take it into consideration that we shouldn't have to pay for every pvp map. Like what's next are we gunna have to pay new towns ? or new chars? I'm just wondering cuz I really do love this game and like to kno weres pvp gunna be in the near future thanks Alot devs keep up the great work !

Demarrer
05-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Ya I could have sworn justg told us there would be one free pvp map and honestly I don't know why you guys wouldn't make a 1vs1 very very odd 0.o But ya seriously yu Guys need to create a free pvp map becuz were not all made of money and to tell u the truth it seems I've been doin more payin than playin if u ask me which isn't cool so ya I'd like you guys to take it into consideration that we shouldn't have to pay for every pvp map. Like what's next are we gunna have to pay new towns ? or new chars? I'm just wondering cuz I really do love this game and like to kno weres pvp gunna be in the near future thanks Alot devs keep up the great work !

There are free maps, well at least one that I know of in Dark Forest.

What the devs should have done, In my opinion, is make one PvP map based on each previous expansion. When you buy an expansion, the PvP map comes along with it. They shouldn't charge us for something that is pretty much standard in this type of genre now adays.

Infamous-D
05-25-2010, 02:52 PM
There are free maps, well at least one that I know of in Dark Forest.

What the devs should have done, In my opinion, is make one PvP map based on each previous expansion. When you buy an expansion, the PvP map comes along with it. They shouldn't charge us for something that is pretty much standard in this type of genre now adays.

woah? I'd really like u to give me some more info on that free dark forest pvp map cuz I was lookin all last nite and couldn't find anything even assomers said there's no free pvp map if you could I'd like the kno the name of the free map and how to find it:)
I also agree with the pvp with expansion idea to tell u the truth I thought that was the plan
from the beggining cuz I mean ur right you shouldn't have to pay for a pvp map if you've already purchases the campaign for it. But I guess that's there little way of makin money but ya if you could get back to
me on the free map as soon as possible that would be great and thanks for the reply you've really boosted my mood :)

Demarrer
05-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Dark Forest - Last icon when creating a game.
"Forest Fight" - 3v3

Fathom Crypt - Also last level
"Tiny Tombs!" - 3v3

Infamous-D
05-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Ya but aren't all those like 2.00$ each? Are u sure the dark forest map is free ??

nerdherd
05-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Yes it is free. Make sure you aren't looking under Forest Haven, it's in Dark Forest.

Infamous-D
05-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh damn it was there thanks alot :)