PDA

View Full Version : PETSOL (People for the Ethical Treatment of Smurfs and Oompa Loompas)

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 01:28 PM
I love them both. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It's unethical of StS and the people of Arlor to be breeding smurfs and oompa loompas to create magic wielding deformed terrors.

Stand up for what's right. Join PETSOL today and help fill the world of Arlor with mages that look cuddly and slimy at the same time.

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 01:48 PM
I run around naked on my Mage does that count ?

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 02:08 PM
I run around naked on my Mage does that count ?

That just means you're already a member.

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 02:27 PM
that just means you're already a member.

yes i finally belong

CouchPass
05-28-2015, 04:03 PM
I eat grilled rare Mages, but only the expensive blue ones, with a hint of forerunner wisps. Don't forget the warrior pudding. By the way I have to be careful because I cannot eat too much at a time in my favorite restaurant, CTF. Guess who I am?

StS take this seriously, mages need more power. :)

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 07:27 PM
I eat grilled rare Mages, but only the expensive blue ones, with a hint of forerunner wisps. Don't forget the warrior pudding. By the way I have to be careful because I cannot eat too much at a time in my favorite restaurant, CTF. Guess who I am?

StS take this seriously, mages need more power. :)

My thoughts on it, turn lifegiver into lifetaker. Have it do a DoT circle and party members in it receive a percent of siphoned mana and HP.

xcainnblecterx
05-28-2015, 08:01 PM
My thoughts on it, turn lifegiver into lifetaker. Have it do a DoT circle and party members in it receive a percent of siphoned mana and HP.

Thats gotta be the best idea for mages skill

JohnnyHardcore
05-30-2015, 12:32 PM
Thats gotta be the best idea for mages skill

Thanks! Appreciate the compliment.

merch_master
05-30-2015, 02:29 PM
i dont mind the lifegivers hp/mana return...i find it good at end game, however it slows the run
Maybe a last upgrade providing party speed boost instead of those negligible dot regen

Eiio
05-30-2015, 03:41 PM
I have foreseen the day who mages buff came.
The same day, an avalanche of raging rogues (which is the natural food for mages in the rock-paper-scissors cycle), asking for nerf already.
Will be fun to see a twist in the roles, becoming sorcs the dominant class.

Those sorcerer users who doesn't quit and play as a rogue, have to lern to survive in a hostile environment, making them better players.
Because of that, the slightest change make a huge impact in many game aspects, like the case of arcane shield buff (loving it).