PDA

View Full Version : So I think essences should be in the satchel thoughts?

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 02:04 PM
It shouldn't take up space in my INVO cus that's to much and when ur farming some times your invo gets full and you can't craft anything and I rather not sell my essences

Dimitrian
05-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Well,since we can't farm essences anymore when the expansion comes,i think this is preety much useless.

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 02:25 PM
Well,since we can't farm essences anymore when the expansion comes,i think this is preety much useless.
Blood, energy, fire , glacial , planar .... Ur saying we can't farm any if that anymore

Dimitrian
05-28-2015, 02:30 PM
Blood, energy, fire , glacial , planar .... Ur saying we can't farm any if that anymore
Oh sorry,i meant to say only blood,fire and glacial essences,since they're going to add jewels.

Silly me XD

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Oh sorry,i meant to say only blood,fire and glacial essences,since they're going to add jewels.

Silly me XD

Lol it's cool I just think all essences should go in satchel xD

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 03:08 PM

That leads to another question/thought. To clarify...

Essences will no longer drop from mobs. Instead, Cracked Jewels will now drop from mobs. These are immediately available to use for upgrading gear. Not all types of Jewels drop in all locations though. You'll have to explore to find which Jewels drop where. Any essences you currently have can be used to craft these Cracked Jewels as well.

Does this then mean no essences at all? Will some items still need these elements to craft? And if so, are they viavly staying the same but being called shards instead of essences?

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 03:23 PM
That leads to another question/thought. To clarify...

Does this then mean no essences at all? Will some items still need these elements to craft? And if so, are they viavly staying the same but being called shards instead of essences?

Need essence for arcane ring thou?

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Need essence for arcane ring thou?

That's what I mean. Will those be the same? Be taken out of ring recipe entirely? Or be replaced by the same thing, but called shards instead of essences?

Remiem
05-28-2015, 03:53 PM
That's what I mean. Will those be the same? Be taken out of ring recipe entirely? Or be replaced by the same thing, but called shards instead of essences?

Any craftable items that require essences will no longer require essences. :) They'll be gone for good. No word yet on if that requirement will be replaced with something else or not. I'll have to keep you guys posted.

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 03:56 PM
Any craftable items that require essences will no longer require essences. :) They'll be gone for good. No word yet on if that requirement will be replaced with something else or not. I'll have to keep you guys posted.

Thanks Remi! Glad you guys and gals are always watching. ;-)

carmine_blade
05-28-2015, 04:11 PM

Hi Remi :) is this to free up a slot on the UI for belts? Looking forward to changes that expansion brings!

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 04:54 PM

Ok thank you for clearing some stuff up

Visiting
05-28-2015, 05:51 PM
#SharedSatchelForAllToonsOnAccount!

Iamsenpi
05-28-2015, 07:31 PM
#SharedSatchelForAllToonsOnAccount!

I agree with this>_>

Serancha
05-28-2015, 10:20 PM

Erm...isn't this considered a replacement for essences?

From the Announcement introducing Jewels:

Essences will no longer drop from mobs. Instead, Cracked Jewels will now drop from mobs. These are immediately available to use for upgrading gear. Not all types of Jewels drop in all locations though. You'll have to explore to find which Jewels drop where. Any essences you currently have can be used to craft these Cracked Jewels as well.

JohnnyHardcore
05-28-2015, 10:45 PM
Erm...isn't this considered a replacement for essences?

From the Announcement introducing Jewels:

She means replacement in the Ring recipe Serancha. Will the planar elements needed be gone or switched to needing shards.