PDA

View Full Version : >Need HELP to level up? I'm here to help! :)

OmnipotenceZERO
04-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey guys,
I've seen numerous players asking for help to level up, but I believe it wouldn't be called a "help" if you were to pay him/her for such a tiny task. Well, I'm here to help! I'm not a pro or anything, but I'm very patient and helpful in dungeons. I'm a level 45 warrior and If your character's level is below mine, I'll happily help you without asking for anything in return. Cheers! My ID is OmnipotenceX, you could either just leave a comment here or add me in PL. Have fun! :)

OmnipotenceZERO
04-13-2011, 02:56 AM
Guys, I've been having a problem updating the game. Keeps crashing at ipad004.File. I tried everything but it seems like I can't come online for today. The only option remaining is to use a different Wifi connection. I'll be working out in FitnessFirst around 30 mins later, they've got a good Wifi connection so I'll try updating my game from there. Cheers!

Peterlawl
04-13-2011, 06:01 AM
If you'd like, I have a lvl 35 pure INT mage, and at the lower dungeons clearing mobs happens in a cinch.
Message me anytime if you want help, I'm usually either on "Ebajevax", or working on my new twink "WizTwink".

xuz
04-13-2011, 06:23 AM
Guys i have made a thread and i simply have higher levels and more time available

check out my help thread, and put your name down as a helper :)

OmnipotenceZERO
04-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Guys i have made a thread and i simply have higher levels and more time available

check out my help thread, and put your name down as a helper :)

Okay, thanks for the info.

hickmorais
04-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Hello, I need help to complete the quest "A Thousand pelts" in the dungeon Frozen Nightmares!, I have a warrior to level 32.

ID: Hickmorais