PDA

View Full Version : New AO Quests

Ayrilana
04-13-2011, 01:33 AM
It seems we can get the quests and get to the point where we can collect; however, the NPC's don't give us the option to collect.

Riccits
04-13-2011, 01:39 AM
on Iphone quests works fine...?

Ayrilana
04-13-2011, 02:04 AM
I'm using an iPhone. I also had all other quests completed if that makes a difference.

Ayrilana
04-13-2011, 02:17 AM
I'll also add that I CAN complete the weapon quest yet I can't craft the weapon. I can go through the screens and it tells me I crafted a weapon, yet it's not in my inventory. I still have all the components. I am clicking the correct weapon to craft also. It shows the selection but all three say "Mysterious Weapon Recipe." You have to click one one to see what it is.

EDIT: For the helm quest, only Anubis in Plasma Pyramid drops the quest item when the quest info says any pyramid boss. Anubis also has a 100% drop rate if this was intended.

Helm quest appears to be fine.

Ixillicus
04-13-2011, 05:48 AM
I noticed the same problems. I can't get the craft to work even though I have all of the items required to make the weapon. it says I made it but then nothing happened. also, jones won't let me return the quest after killing Tpaxx and the jailers. I haven't done the 3rd new quest, but even though it says bosses only anubis seems to drop it. is that intended?

Riccits
04-14-2011, 03:15 AM
It seems we can get the quests and get to the point where we can collect; however, the NPC's don't give us the option to collect.
i was wrong sorry!! its same here, definetly a bug!

Riccits
04-14-2011, 03:16 AM
I noticed the same problems. I can't get the craft to work even though I have all of the items required to make the weapon. it says I made it but then nothing happened. also, jones won't let me return the quest after killing Tpaxx and the jailers. I haven't done the 3rd new quest, but even though it says bosses only anubis seems to drop it. is that intended?

ya true, i can craft and craft and craft, but ingredients still there and no weapon, bug! :)

Tamino
04-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Wait. The new quests give helm/weapon different than original Mystery xxx of the Ancients?

Riccits
04-14-2011, 03:24 AM
Wait. The new quests give helm/weapon different than original Mystery xxx of the Ancients?

no, the same ones, u can just have them "faster" with making ONE quest for each item when u made all quests before! i thought same as u and now i have 2 identical dex helms :/
devs made it so that u can choose another item when u by accident choosed the wrong one the first time

btw. the new quests are pain... especially with GCD u will need a team wich helps u...

Tamino
04-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Thanks. I started again the helm quest because now I have 43/46 quests on AO (previously I completed them all).

BTW, yes, I can complete Plasma Pyramid alone, but is is harder with GCD: I am using these quests to accommodate my playstyle with these changes.

Riccits
04-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Thanks. I started again the helm quest because now I have 43/46 quests on AO (previously I completed them all).

BTW, yes, I can complete Plasma Pyramid alone, but is is harder with GCD: I am using these quests to accommodate my playstyle with these changes.

i ment more the new quests to kill 500 aliens and kill jailers and tpaxx (to collect something i dont remember name). the second one has a very low success rate :/

Dracknor
04-14-2011, 01:55 PM
This is a known issue. We will have a fix coming out soon!