PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this merchant!!and other scams

Greatankush
05-29-2015, 05:44 AM
I know that unless u trust the merchant fully u shouldn't take out stuff from auction but this guy i met was giving me what I wanted and I took my stuff out then he said he is gonna look in auction and said its cheap there and changed his offer to a very outrageous one...I know this is my stupidity but beware of these noobs who don't know anything about merching and seeing them will tell you wether they know how to or not..

I encountered with:rezxtvt (similar name) Mage
The points of me saying this is to tell others not to believe un-merchant noobs.

Another thing is that more and more scammers are joining the game and this problem is getting big.
Not only this type but several other types...another humble request to STS will be to not to keep similar name eggs (ex:blinky-blight)or change the colours.

Anyways what has happened cannot be reversed. And I am feeling so broke atm coz i had to sell that thing and I had to list it for an ever cheaper price(no one buys it outta auction)

I wish you guys a un-scam playing experience

And scammers would not only be poor but the richest of rich

Greatankush
05-29-2015, 05:48 AM
Rezxkwt was the name of that guy...he is sitting on my friend list but went offline when this happened

Greatankush
05-29-2015, 05:50 AM
-reserved-for something

gumball3000
05-29-2015, 07:18 AM
You really don't know what a scam is.

Titanfall
05-29-2015, 07:33 AM
.-.
11 characters

PhoenixPrime
05-29-2015, 07:38 AM
If you have something expensive to sell, you are better off posting to the 'Trading' forum here. You'll settle on a price and meeting time in advance with a 'known' person, and can handle the trade with no pressure or rushing (or changes in terms).

Plus there are no auction fees. Just a lot safer for everyone involved when it comes to big ticket items.

Greatankush
05-29-2015, 07:59 AM
If you have something expensive to sell, you are better off posting to the 'Trading' forum here. You'll settle on a price and meeting time in advance with a 'known' person, and can handle the trade with no pressure or rushing (or changes in terms).

Plus there are no auction fees. Just a lot safer for everyone involved when it comes to big ticket items.
Lol people buy this biggies but what for the cheaper 100-500k items?

-no
05-29-2015, 08:01 AM
Never pull from auction when its someone other then a friend.

Greatankush
05-29-2015, 08:01 AM
You really don't know what a scam is.
I was in a hurry so it's all upside down
O.o
Not only that one I meant the others too

raxaxic
05-29-2015, 08:31 AM
Whenever you sell or trade with someone pay close attention to what your doing. Take your time and avoid sellers or buyers who want to rush the deal.

gumball3000
05-29-2015, 08:37 AM
I see people didn't understand what happened to this guy.
He basically took down the item he had posted in auction because someone offered a higher price for it. This is not a scam.

archerdrake
05-29-2015, 08:59 AM
nice gumball.. so whats ur points?? instead of telling on how not to be scam,
ur jaz critisizing..

Kakashis
05-29-2015, 09:22 AM
People even want me to unlist my locked in cs even though it's already the cheapest in cs. I usually just ignore.

Greatankush
05-29-2015, 01:02 PM
I mean yeah imagine u r stuck with something u can't sell here in forums in auction and a noob merchant is buying it but then he totally backfired...so what can u do? And sorry guys I was in a hurry understand what I meant pls xD instead of making me feel like a big noob or something