PDA

View Full Version : planar pendant for rogues

arethrow
05-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Rogues have been nerfed and nerfed and now the planar pendant proc for rogue seems nerfed,
when it procs its rediculously weak mages get a huge plus in damage as do warriors rogues get a tiny bit of damage with a crit boost that diminishes very quickly. This isnt about rogues being too strong already its about balancing out the procs and so far rogues proc sucks

Alhuntrazeck
06-05-2015, 09:27 AM
I don't believe warriors get a damage boost from the proc. It heals about 300 per crystal or so in PvP I think, but that's about it, no damage. The rogue proc seems fine to me. +15% crit three crystals that's 45% more, added to a rogues already substantial amount it is quite deadly. Timed correct (second aim) it can be devastating. No buffs needed here IMO.

ripnabs
06-05-2015, 01:33 PM
I don't believe warriors get a damage boost from the proc. It heals about 300 per crystal or so in PvP I think, but that's about it, no damage. The rogue proc seems fine to me. +15% crit three crystals that's 45% more, added to a rogues already substantial amount it is quite deadly. Timed correct (second aim) it can be devastating. No buffs needed here IMO.

if someone can explain abt the rate of proc of pendants(all classes).thank you.:encouragement:

Madnex
06-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Warriors - 40% HP self-heal over time + 15 dmg buff (is multiplied with bonus%)//+ 3x 25% HP crystals that give 50 armor buff (healing stacks, armor buff doesn't stack).
Sorcerers - 15 INT + 5 dmg (is multiplied with bonus%) //+ 3x dmg crystals + 25% mana (both damage and mana gains stack).
Rogues - 15 DEX + 15% crit self-buff //+ 3x 15% crit/15% dodge crystals (that don't stack).

Bless
06-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Warriors - potent self-heal (HoT) + dmg buff //+ 3x 25% HP crystals + 50 armor (healing stacks, armor buff doesn't stack).
Sorcerers - potent self-buff (dmg-primary) //+ 3x dmg crystals + mana (both effects stack).
Rogues - okay self-buff (crit-dodge-primary) //+ 3x crit/dodge crystals (that don't stack).

Why do mage buffs stack?

Madnex
06-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Why do mage buffs stack?

Beats me, probably for balance since this was pre-shield buff. I could list it and see.

Bless
06-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Beats me, probably for balance since this was pre-shield buff. I could list it and see.

Yeah, probably. I don't mind buffing mages, but they don't need damage buffs anyways so what's the actual point in this? It'd be understandable if it was a HP buff.