PDA

View Full Version : Types of guildies

bedmaster
05-29-2015, 09:54 AM
This thread is not meant to offend anyone :)
I been to quite some guilds and i notice that in every guild, active members have their own "roles", aside from master officer recruiter member. Here its goes:

1. The Begger
This one is very common in almost every guild that recruits member below lvl 20. They usually get kicked tho. Dont need to explain :p

2. The Merch
This guy usually says "sell .....guildie price" or "buy ......" if they r kind they usually give guildies a discount, but if they try to make profits off guildies, they always buy stuff guildies sell at low price -_-

3. Chatterbox
Very active, needed to make guild chat alive and make ppl less bored in a guild, some knows a lot and lazy, only sitting in gh chatting and gives quiz/advices but i dont recommend running elites with them cuz they often stop and chat in runs, getting chat kills. If theres 2 ol in the same time, gc will be spammed

4. The Runner
Always looking for pt's. Usually to lvl up alts or grind elite, never gets bored O.o real hardworker.

5. The PvPer
Spams chat with jjjjj rj rg out etc. If its in pvp guild its ok but sometimes its undergeared endgamers in pve guild who wanna pvp xD

6. The Bank
This guy is somehow rich, hosts events, does giveaways, and even lend gold to trusted members. Usually not very nice xD

7. High
Spamming gc by singing, saying nonsense stuff, trolling, bad jokes etc, usually ppl who cant speak english or poor ppl but now pros also do it cuz i feel the boredom too

8. Laggy
How to know someone is laggy? Appearing in guildie list or friend list with no location and gone instantly, replies slowly and when he/she finally does the messages appear in like 3 at the same time, spamming in gc with llllaaaaaaggaagaggag etc. Not advised to take them in hard elites.

9. Critiques
Often argue with people, rarely agree with advices, never seemed nice, use caps a lot, grumpy, negative... one or two is nice to have in a guild to have some drama to entertain u while running elites, but dont keep too many xD

10. Exaggerator
Spams a lot when something happens, says OMG a lot. Gud to have when farming so if u get good loot u dont have to boast it in gc, he/she will do it nicely. And if u tell jokes, he will always say lololol even if its bad, makes u feel good :p But if this one gets scammed, gc will be spammed 24/7 saying "pls report ... he took away my .... omgomgomg"

11. Quiet
Usually in a guild, even if 20 is OL at the same time, only 5-6 familiar ppl chatting. The others? Busy running maps... idk why but the game still seems to be enjoyable by them without socializing lol

12. Calm
Even if someone tells a very good joke that made u roflmfao he only says :) or :D Uses emoticons a lot instead of words. Borinnggg

13. Joker
If this guy is funny it can help making guilds alive and members loling. But if he isnt he can still be entertaining cuz he will start dramas.

14. Stingy
Using bling bling gears in dungeons, good kdr, using poor gears in gh or towns. Always stating he is poor so guildies wont ask for gold lol

15. Bad advisors
Usually this type is a low lvl/inexperienced chatterbox, keeps answering guildie's questions with bad advices, making pros feel... wanna talk. Example:
A: Should i buy grimm or blinky?
B: Grimm bro
A: Ok ty
C: No buy blinky
B: grimm is better looks cooler
C: blinky has better stats and AA
B: whats aa?
A: ow wtf i bought grimm
Dont keep too many of these in ur guild.

16. Newsreader
Says brb forums alot, informs guild abt sts plans,annoucnements,events etc. Pretty useful to guilds whose members dont have forum accounts.

17. Bloomberg
Usually a rich guy or a pro merch, hangs around cs a lot, tells abt prices prediction, wat items to invest/dont, etc.

18. Hero
Comes to pvp and kill enemies like a boss when a guildie says jjj, helps low lvls complete maps, says need help? Pt me ^^ alot in gc. Usually an officer or master of a non endgame pve guild.

19. Damsel in distress
Says help plsss in gc alot, usually to clear maps, will keep saying so until the hero comes instead of fighting xD mostly undergeared players.

20. Cop
Immediately reacts when someone break the rules even if its unintentional, good cops reminds rules nicely with lots of smileys and bad cops usually just kicks.

21. Quizmaster
Dam i love this kind of guildie. Very generous guy, usually capped and geared, shares his/her wealth to the guild, his rank must be officer at least. Keep one in the guild and members will come running.

So wat type r u?

Me? I think im a lazy guy and a chatterbox.
Will add some more types later, doing research xD

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Upperbound
05-29-2015, 10:02 AM
13. Blamer (Whiner).
Always whines about Balance / STS platinum politics / Patches / Game changes. Its me :D

Arachnophobik
05-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Im a chattebox and a high. A high chatterbox i suppose o.o ive had people complaining about me flooding gc with my foolishness lol. Its just my way of keeping an active healthy relationship with guildies ^.^ XD

merch_master
05-29-2015, 10:47 AM
7 and 4, yus i multitask nabbing and spamming; thats how great i am ;)

Leambow
05-29-2015, 10:47 AM
I'm 14: the artist and nice guy :)

Kirysaki
05-29-2015, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure if I fit in any of these, I'm quite active? But still don't always chat when I'm on, but when I do I spend 30-60 minutes standing in the same place doing nothing but chat (aside from running around or in circles and punching in gh... Haha). Still, it usually doesn't happen more than once a day at most, it's usually just somewhat short exchanges. If I'm doing a map, I do stop to chat if I'm directly in the conversation, and did die a few times because of that... XD
I'm also the noob who always asks stuff, such as "How much should I sell Icescale of Pot lvl 40? There are none in auc" or "Are Crafted Planar Fragments the same as normal ones?" or "Where did you get that bow, it's so pretty o.o". Quite sure it might be a little annoying for others, but I'm sometimes too lazy to look them up and some questions can't really be answered quickly by the forums ^^;
I lag too. I don't really state it in gc but it does happen in party chat or global chat... xD
Also use a lot of emoticons (as you can see). But when I do, they usually come with other words :) (unless some mage "mutes everyone with his magic staff" xD)
I think I'm a bit of an Exxagerator too >.<

nevercan
05-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Im a chattbox and very rarely i discus to people for argueing (tbh i barely say they right)

Farminer's
05-29-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm the chatterbox and pvper

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Imsofancy
05-29-2015, 12:54 PM
I am soooooo the High Chatterbox. Just ask anyone in DM, they all want me kicked for spamming chatbox with terrible knock knock jokes.

Clickbangboom
05-29-2015, 01:13 PM
I'm the silent lurker, often times just on checking things out in CS or running dailies, watching everyone chat, no one even really realizing I'm on until an interesting topic comes up or some one asks for help and then Boom!

Ssneakykills
05-29-2015, 01:52 PM
I'll have to go with 11

nevercan
05-29-2015, 02:45 PM
I am soooooo the High Chatterbox. Just ask anyone in DM, they all want me kicked for spamming chatbox with terrible knock knock jokes.
Lol they already kicked me about a 0.5/1 year ago by talking to much instead of playing the game. (I dont use any words starts with an a *cough*

Dimitrian
05-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Personally,i'm the chatterbox,the laggy one and the runner.Ironically,i only ask for pt during events,and no one joins;and when someone finally joins,i lagg even if i have very good connection -.-

Schnitzel
05-29-2015, 03:52 PM
you forgot one:
14. The Quiet Person

I'm probably the chat guy

Sariita
05-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Im a chattebox and a high. A high chatterbox i suppose o.o ive had people complaining about me flooding gc with my foolishness lol. Its just my way of keeping an active healthy relationship with guildies ^.^ XD
Me tooo, I guess now my whole guild knows all Gaga songs' lyrics :)

Aerodude
05-29-2015, 10:11 PM
Me tooo, I guess now my whole guild knows all Gaga songs' lyrics :)
Omg hahahahah Sariiiiii remember you and iam singing in gc hahahahhaha omgomgomggggggs
And I'm number 10 the exxagerator(watever the spelling was xD) OMG its exagerator xD

Sariita
05-29-2015, 11:50 PM
Omg hahahahah Sariiiiii remember you and iam singing in gc hahahahhaha omgomgomggggggs
And I'm number 10 the exxagerator(watever the spelling was xD) OMG its exagerator xD
Yusss Paparazzi B) And Rabiosa, ofc. #CouncilPowah

Zylx
05-30-2015, 01:42 AM
Lol when I read the part about singing, I had to check and see if I saw your ign in the guild. I personally thought that was directed towards me lol. Just ask anyone in Enigmatic.

bedmaster
05-30-2015, 03:10 AM
Lolol changed the part abt singing cuz i didnt know that many ppl do that O.O

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

ClumsyCactus
05-30-2015, 05:16 AM
Joker,high,chatterbox.
Well What was expecting, really... Lol

Oh and i sing alot too, not just in gc

Arachnophobik
05-30-2015, 06:18 AM
Lolol changed the part abt singing cuz i didnt know that many ppl do that O.O

I believe i sang you guys the trololo song everytime waaay backback, or was it in eutopia?

bedmaster
05-30-2015, 06:33 AM
I believe i sang you guys the trololo song everytime waaay backback, or was it in eutopia?

Never heard of it so yeah must be in eutopia lolol

Kyle Holmes
05-30-2015, 07:26 AM
3, 10 and 16 and you need to change last one to number 17 ;P

sent from fritters beak

bedmaster
05-30-2015, 09:06 AM
3, 10 and 16 and you need to change last one to number 17 ;P

sent from fritters beak
o.o thx for letting me no lol

SakuraXYZ
05-30-2015, 10:26 AM
e.e, T.T, o.O?

Sariita
05-30-2015, 11:00 AM
Joker,high,chatterbox.
Well What was expecting, really... Lol

Oh and i sing alot too, not just in gc
Believe me, I sing even at pvp :)

xnorwayx
05-31-2015, 03:39 AM
I'm 1, 8 and 14 xD My mage have noob outfit O.o Before I used my pvp gear in castles... Every hour was someone asking me for gold. now no one do this xD

Earlingstad
05-31-2015, 03:46 AM
Interesting thread~ It was fun to read.:)

I think I am the boring Calm type.

JohnnyHardcore
05-31-2015, 06:55 AM
I'm a news-reading stingy joker. Haha.

debitmandiri
05-31-2015, 07:20 AM
I realy hate "jjjj" spam in /g.

princesslovess
05-31-2015, 08:12 AM
Well, not going to lie, i'm No. 3 always talks in gc, i don't even run maps anymore, sometimes i'm No,7 also i'm just weird like that :)

bedmaster
05-31-2015, 10:51 AM
Ty for the good response xD and yaay i can finally login again lol
Moved guild again and found some new types in this guild, updated :)

CheifR
06-03-2015, 04:41 AM
I'm the top half definition of a chatterbox, very active in guild chat but still take elites seriously
And a joker >:3

nevercan
06-04-2015, 02:15 AM
You forgot a few!

The noob: always asking for advice and help with maps, expects to get carried thru maps instead of learning how to run maps efficiently. Found in almost all guilds. Need to be left alone till they figure out how to play RPGs.. Yes, thats by playing their role properly. Most importantly this species of player hates to be called noob. Nice/not nice to have in guild? Decide to urself

The nab: Almost the same as the noob except this one wants to learn how to run maps, is open to suggestions and has a voracious apetite when it comes to lapping up AL knowledge. Is socialable, fun to run with and loves being a part of guild.

The nub: just a smelly troll. who loves to halp people even if sometimes it can come across as being trollish. Funneh and nice to have as a friend(makes the worst enemy). This rare species of player can be found in forums, /g and /guildh either fending off "the nabs" or irritating "the noob". Keeps the guild entertained with his/her silliness. Decent map runner. Rare to find a nub without in-depth knowledge of AL. Usually trying to act like a nab this kind can easily be revealed for
what species they r by following the following steps:
1) poke it with a shtick
2) start talking about how nub they are in guildchat
3) host a guild quiz and watch this butterfly unveil its wings.
4) put it in a glass jar, then chortle and its nubiness.

The quizhogger: since we have talked about the quizmasters only fair to mention their arch-nemesis(name says it all). This type is found spamming chats all over arlor, when theres nothing going on their guildchat they will find an unwary target and try to run maps with them to further their profits-of-the-day. Not that they need to, since they have probably earned more from the last quiz than all their guildies combined.

The guildhopper: hoppity hoppity hop.

(P.S.:Finally the most awesome type

The avikk: OP, awesome and incredibly rare... Rumour is there is only of this type. Can be found in barona dungeon nom-nom-noming his treats.

PPS.: me not serious. )
Are you talking about your own evelutoin? Or are you talking about other ppl what they can be? :p

Aerodude
06-04-2015, 05:38 AM
Believe me, I sing even at pvp :)
OMG I remember tdm but I was dc xD

nevercan
06-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Guess you didnt read the very first sentence if the post.

*points to first sentence*
Witch one out here?, there are so many.

Hail
06-05-2015, 07:44 AM
I would be 5 (Pvper) 7 (High) 14 (Stingy) 18 (Hero) and 20 (Cop).

5. PvP Guild - duh
7. Everyday for the past few weeks I have been known to sing a line of "Bad Blood - Taylor Swift + Kendrick Lamar" quite often xD
18. Quite active and relates to pvp
20. Wew... if you knew me, I am known to rage a bit