PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress help please (Full int)

Jordeman
04-13-2011, 05:32 AM
Hello all,

First I would like to mention that I am new to the forum / game. I am currently lvl 15, and the class Enchantress. Because I was not really clear on the forum and I thought I wanted I just make a new Topic.

My build is full Int. This is because I want maximum power. I use the method used by suicide bombers skill is written for the Sorceress (aka the "Nuker").

What should I look with clothes and weapons, what is good and what is not. What is needed eg Int or power? (int Gives more power than the power of a staff?)

The demand for directories that you should buy whatever is needed and what can you skip? Because wants to pay for it but the maps useful and not the maps that are not needed. Could I may have some info on?

All fixed thanks for your help!

I've used since my English translation is not very good ... So that explained everything.

Major
04-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Hey welcome to the community, for pure int, the level 55 Mega Mage Set, found in the Balefort sewers is the best. unfortunately since the new gcd the mega mage set isn't as useful b/c it had such a high m/s but now the spells are not being spammed, so less mana is being used. So id say the mega mage is still good, but this could kinda change throughout the next few days.

ECHUSER
04-13-2011, 09:18 AM
you probably want to buy balefort castle (for the consignment shop), The lost expidition (lvl 30-35), alien oasis 2 (for plasma pyrimid), trials of something (for crush the keeper), and balefort sewer ( to get to lvl 56). in regards to gear, i wouldnt worry too much about gear until you reach lvl 30. thats when gear gets significantly better. you can find full lists of all premium (pink) gear here. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Trader-s-Market

ECHUSER
04-13-2011, 09:35 AM
in regards to actual gear as a mage, i have both a wand with bracer (for armor) and a staff for damage. if i'm running a lap with another mage, i'll usually go with a staff and if i'm the only mage i'll use the wand and bracer to ensure my survival so i can revive/heal.

lilbyrdie
04-13-2011, 01:05 PM
At Level 15, there isn't a whole lot to worry about just yet. As other's have said, once you're in Balefort Castle you can start looking on the consignment shop, but following through to the next areas in order of level, doing all of the quests, and comparing drops you'll get fine equipment. Especially do the mage quests in Balefort. The wand I got from that lasted me well into the 30s.

Key things I look for in the low levels? High M/s and H/s (regen). A few extra points in both of those makes a huge difference in the low levels -- at least as far as comfortably completing quests, etc. Later on, you'll be looking for stats that align with your play style -- high base damage, high int, crit, and other such stats. But until you know which, there's not much point worry about it... you'll level into the 30s too quickly for any one item to matter much. My low level dudes are always changing out their gear on drops.

Mothwing
04-13-2011, 01:09 PM
yes stick with full int. it makes your spells 10x more devestating. i reccomend a wand and bracer, it provides more protection than staves and staves have low dps..i just noticed u said all fixed thx for help lmao

Jordeman
04-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Thank you guys for the reaction!
I will start at lvl 30/40 to get nice gear. (Pink)

But about the maps, I am almost 16 en think that it is time to buy some maps. But how do i need it to do? There are packs but what do i need first?

Thank you all for the help :)

ECHUSER
04-14-2011, 10:14 AM
the first map you need to buy is balefort castle. theres an auction house there where you can buy and sell equipt. how much platinum do you have? if you plan on buying all of the maps (which is highly recommended), buy the maps in the packs. its a much better deal. if you dont have much plat and just want to level (not play all of the quests), you need balefort castle, lost expidition, alien oasis 2, trials of something and balefort sewer. if you find yourself getting booted from alien oasis 2 games b/c of your low level, buy alien oasis 1.

Jordeman
04-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Thank you guys! I have buy the first mappack so i can lvl up mine char :)
Maybe later i will buy cs items :)

Maybe some tips for me?
What class is the best one for farming (Items/monney?)
Thank you too you all for helping me :D

Rusalio
04-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Nice response everyone!!! Welcome to the forums J man

Echelong
04-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Thank you guys! I have buy the first mappack so i can lvl up mine char :)
Maybe later i will buy cs items :)

Maybe some tips for me?
What class is the best one for farming (Items/monney?)
Thank you too you all for helping me :D

Enchantress is the best one for farming money. You don't need health or mana pots at higher levels and AOE kills groups faster than bear and archer.