PDA

View Full Version : Question about Para

geeman75
05-29-2015, 04:47 PM
I was told that para is about to go away or they will be no good is this ture? Para aren't even all that old.
I have a couple of twinks that after close to a year of saving have good gear with para. I've spent millions in gold and a large sum in buying plats. I really don't think it fair if this is true. I know many will disagree, but bare in mind I have put a lot of time and effort into my twinks. It is guys like me who buy plat that sts still provides us with an awesome game to play. Please just want to know if true. Thank you.

carmine_blade
05-29-2015, 05:05 PM
Paras will still rule at twink levels, because the new jewels that are coming a) don't give dmg (at this point) and b) the very best jewels can only be used in higher lvl items anyway. So don't fret :)

Appeltjes
05-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Whoow, twink rogues with full dmg or crit jewel sets zzz

Paras will still rule at twink levels, because the new jewels that are coming a) don't give dmg (at this point) and b) the very best jewels can only be used in higher lvl items anyway. So don't fret :)

Jewels can give any stat and at every twink level they're better than the current blood/fire/glacial/elondrian gems.

carmine_blade
05-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Whoow, twink rogues with full dmg or crit jewel sets zzz

Jewels can give any stat and at every twink level they're better than the current blood/fire/glacial/elondrian gems.

No new damage jewel is going to give +7 damage at twink levels, or I'll eat my hat ;)

Zylx
05-29-2015, 08:03 PM
Para gems will still be out there until they get resocketed by people replacing the gems. Whether or not the new upcoming jewels will be worth it to replace these paras are still unknown.

Haligali
05-30-2015, 05:25 AM
I see many misinformation still, all what you need to know is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2145156 read it again and you'll find your answers.