PDA

View Full Version : Rosefaded-<3What should I do?<3

RoseFaded
05-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Hi everyone ^-^ Rosefaded<3 Yep thats my beautiful lvl 41 sorcerer name. Well anyways heres my question-I currently have upgraded mythic villi set, but its lacking in the hp and armor department. I hear Imbued best gear currently...but which version...force brutality etc...and whats the price. If anyone can help me out here it be much appreciated. I currently have 5,171,000 gold on me. If can find a seller & provide good advice on this matter also be appreciated<3 Well have a good day everyone & rock on StS ^-^

Candylicks
05-29-2015, 06:06 PM
Assault is best with assault helm or force if you plan to pvp.

RoseFaded
05-29-2015, 06:14 PM
Pve Only. So...? & price per gear piece if can help with that. Oh & know any sellers? Trying save as much for expansion, but be geared up aswell<3

acewasabi
05-29-2015, 06:16 PM
if you 'only' have 5m i would wait til expansion, theres new mythic set coming. not long to wait now i think. or buy imbued after expansion when prices drop.

RoseFaded
05-29-2015, 08:56 PM
True, but shouldn't I gear up for expansion?

Aerodude
05-29-2015, 10:14 PM
You don't need to/gear up when you habe an average or above average gear cause I'm gonna run the expansion with my lvl 40 mage not even gonna lvl up xD

acewasabi
05-29-2015, 10:19 PM
it depends, do you already do hard elites? if so i think you'll be able to handle normal maps in expansion. if you want to farm new elites you'll need good gear but (i might be wrong) i think elites come out after expansion, not straight away?

Schnitzel
05-29-2015, 10:21 PM
Hiya Rosefaded,

I'd say wait for expansion (because items will be cheaper then)

and if you are worrying about health and armor, for health, you could respec, adding some attribute points to the STR attribute (but of course, you will lose some damage because you have less INT points).
And for armor, you can try upgrading your mythic set with Reinforced Glacial Gems, which add Armor points, as well as INT stats to your gear.

If you want even More armor, try buying a Frist, or Abaddon pet (110 Armor I think)

RoseFaded
05-30-2015, 12:10 AM
Hey Ruizhe, I have Frost & Abbadon already, but I prefer my Samael passive heal & insta kill skill when it procs, but tyvm for advice. Yes currently I do hard elites along with planar tombs & arena runs ^-^ & if y'all are right about item prices will be cheaper after expansion then ill save for expansion <3 & ill try getting gems reinforced for my set. Tyvm everyone for advice given. Much appreciated.

Anyona
05-30-2015, 04:54 AM
Hi everyone ^-^ Rosefaded<3 Yep thats my beautiful lvl 41 sorcerer name. Well anyways heres my question-I currently have upgraded mythic villi set, but its lacking in the hp and armor department. I hear Imbued best gear currently...but which version...force brutality etc...and whats the price. If anyone can help me out here it be much appreciated. I currently have 5,171,000 gold on me. If can find a seller & provide good advice on this matter also be appreciated<3 Well have a good day everyone & rock on StS ^-^
I think I have you added in game and I've seen you're stats [emoji2] If I'm correct you're lacking both planar pendant and a blood ruby of shuyal. I'd suggest getting both of these as they significantly increase your health. Pick up a blood ruby from the cs or in town.

I'd suggest you buy a planar pendant recipe as they are cheap atm 2-2.5m. This will require you to farm arena and planar tombs, it should take you about 12 days from start. All you need is:
•mythic planar relic
•3 cleansed essences (rutger, frostir,glob)
•120 total planar essences
•dragonite bar

You will use 60 planar essences cleansing glob, rutger and frostir essences obtained in the planar arena.

Hope this has helped [emoji2]

Titanfall
05-30-2015, 04:55 AM
I'd wait :)

RoseFaded
05-30-2015, 11:22 AM
I have had recipe for some time now. Along with every craft material. ..just need rutger essence..& 119 Planar essences...but no luck getting essences...Just got my first planar essence lastnight & I do pt3 alot .-. Any faster way to obtain them? Or do the other maps drop them more often? Ive done plenty runs .-. Just no luck at it...

RoseFaded
05-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Oh & my Ign: Rosefaded
Add me if you want ^-^ More friends is always welcomed in my eyes <3

Anyona
05-30-2015, 12:13 PM
I have had recipe for some time now. Along with every craft material. ..just need rutger essence..& 119 Planar essences...but no luck getting essences...Just got my first planar essence lastnight & I do pt3 alot .-. Any faster way to obtain them? Or do the other maps drop them more often? Ive done plenty runs .-. Just no luck at it...
There's an NPC in the planar tombs hub area and he has a daily quest which grants 10 essences for killing any planar boss 3 times

Farminer's
05-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Wait for expansion coming out in 2-3 weeks late June.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

RoseFaded
05-30-2015, 03:13 PM
Sweet found the daily :D that helps alot!!

Kyle Holmes
05-30-2015, 05:01 PM
Wait for the test server and have a little test with average gears, if you can run with average gears you can run with the equips you have now. It will prob be around in the next couple of weeks.

sent from fritters beak

RoseFaded
05-30-2015, 05:39 PM
How get to test server?

Dashie
05-30-2015, 06:21 PM
How get to test server?
Once they will release test server, u can get able to play. They also provide the link about how to use test server.

Boomboomsatli
05-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Hi all, if I craft pendant planar with a character lvl 46, the pendant will be lvl 46 or lvl 41 ?

Dashie
05-30-2015, 07:40 PM
Hi all, if I craft pendant planar with a character lvl 46, the pendant will be lvl 46 or lvl 41 ?

I guess you are talking about currently available planar pendant. So, if you are not crafting atm and going to craft when expansion will release thn the pendant remain same at level 41 unless they will release new level 46 pendant.

PhoenixPrime
05-30-2015, 09:14 PM
Hey Ruizhe, I have Frost & Abbadon already, but I prefer my Samael passive heal & insta kill skill when it procs, but tyvm for advice. Yes currently I do hard elites along with planar tombs & arena runs ^-^ & if y'all are right about item prices will be cheaper after expansion then ill save for expansion <3 & ill try getting gems reinforced for my set. Tyvm everyone for advice given. Much appreciated.

I don't know if this is the norm or not, but a lot of the reinforced gem upgrades I've done in the last few days have come out as grands. Might be worth a shot to see if you get lucky with your upgrades since the reinforced gems are inexpensive right now.

Boomboomsatli
05-31-2015, 04:25 AM
I guess you are talking about currently available planar pendant. So, if you are not crafting atm and going to craft when expansion will release thn the pendant remain same at level 41 unless they will release new level 46 pendant.

What's name of pendant lvl46 ? Or its planar lvl 46 ? When he will be available ? At the exit update ? Or after ?

Thanks, sorry for all questions ^^.

Dashie
05-31-2015, 06:13 AM
What's name of pendant lvl46 ? Or its planar lvl 46 ? When he will be available ? At the exit update ? Or after ?

Thanks, sorry for all questions ^^.
LOL...!! Wait....u have not read properly. I wrote "unless they will release". That means we don't know about that atm.

Boomboomsatli
06-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Hello, after the expansion, and than I am lvl46, I can always craft the pendant planar?

Wazakesy
06-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Hello, after the expansion, and than I am lvl46, I can always craft the pendant planar?

you can craft anything if u have the recipe, with its ingredients :)

jecco199
06-01-2015, 09:13 AM
I sell imbued force if want

RoseFaded
06-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Jecco199, how much? Is it set helm & armor? Which gems?

RoseFaded
06-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Btw ill be on next break for 40mins. At work currently. Add me in game Ign: Rosefaded

Boomboomsatli
06-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks Wazakezy :).

Kakashis
06-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Save your gold, you'll need it!