PDA

View Full Version : Updates and complaints: temporary sub-forums?

Arterra
04-13-2011, 06:55 AM
I can see why justg would have to lock so many multiple suggestions/ complaints, so that people post them in the main thread.

But that thread is not really big enough for the amount of discussion that can take place. Already 50 pages... Probably many good points in there lost in the rubble.

If we could have a sub forum under announcements or general discussion for every new client/major update, could help keep all the chaos in one place and lead to multiple working ideas and discussions.

Acyer
04-13-2011, 07:15 AM
I think you guys the Guardians should speak for us players. That's how you guys got the title as we listen to ya'lls advice and I play with most of you and I'm sure you guys will do the best for pl.

Arterra
04-13-2011, 07:51 AM
This is a community, not a republic lol. the issue doesn't seem to be who says it, but where.

Acyer
04-13-2011, 08:13 AM
True......

lilbyrdie
04-13-2011, 02:40 PM
And when people think "feedback" they find the "suggestions and feedback" forum. In most "announcement" forum areas, threads are locked and discussions are pushed off to the appropriate places. Seems a little backwards right now. Anyone who only saw the change in the game wouldn't have any (obvious) clue to go post in the announcements area... but I also agree that one thread isn't really enough. There are several new features. At minimum, one thread per feature would probably be more useful to discussions.

(It doesn't matter too much, it's just not particularly intuitive or easy right now.)