PDA

View Full Version : Hide Emote Bug

Olli Walli
04-13-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm still testing this to see if this is the problem or not. When I went and used the hide emote function this morning it stopped my bottom right spell from working. It froze where I could not use the spell. After a min or two the spell would randomly allow me to cast it. I went and uncheck the hide emote function and the spell works as it should.

Just something to check into. I am switching the function on and off to see if this is what caused the problem. I run on a samsung galaxy s and have never had any issues with any icons / spells / functions working properly. So it could be a bug with the new update or it could be my phone acting up.

Thanks,

O.W.

Major
04-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Def had the spell not working problem as well, I had my emotes still there and didn't touch them at all. After about 30s of pressing the same button, cuz im stubborn lol, it finally decided to work, so yes there is a bug here.

Olli Walli
04-13-2011, 09:28 AM
After switching it on and off it does not appear to be the hide emote function. I have now had it hidden for about 10 farm runs and everything has worked properly. Not sure what is causing it to sometimes work and sometimes not work.