PDA

View Full Version : PvP comedy

merch_master
05-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Ever had that KDR crazy guy demanding you to help you gang ;
the guy who has no job other than spamming expletives and challenging so-called "noobs" to vs, before horribly dying
; the dummy farmer screaming at you to leave the map since dummy farming is "not banned"
This is the thread if you have some funny pvp moments to share.
Ill start it off
Few weeks back, i had fought this bonesaw warrior who asked me to vs stating "no horn nub" and gave me a mini unnecessary lecture on horn usage in vs and how he hated those who used it.
He then proceeded with a bunch of auto attacks and was literally so bad at pvp, that even a bad pvper like me almost killed him.
Ofcourse, in his dying moments, he used horn to survive, proceeded to kill me while i laughed away and then gloated about his victory.
Would love to hear some from you guys.

Santave
05-30-2015, 03:05 PM
When a higher level is asking you for vs or guild war, then if you ignore him, he will call you "noob".. Haha

BloodxBite
05-30-2015, 03:17 PM
I'm a good pvper but non myth weapon or ring, beat downs (a rich war who does tdm I bet u know him) tried spawning me when I was afk, then I just aim crit 3x in a row and my last aimed hit 3k and he died, Bering in mind he has arcane ring n amulet n bone saw.. Lol

Overweightank
05-30-2015, 05:02 PM
When someone trash talks or offends you deliberately. Then you ask for a 1v1 so you can show them how bad they are... And they ignore you XD

Layzi
05-30-2015, 05:07 PM
back in the day when people use to say "imflagging"
you hit then and they freak out and say " hey wtf im flagging!!???? u cant hit me while i flag" xD
- when ur in gw and the other team says "jjjjjj jjjj fast" and types it so we can see it xD

Zylx
05-30-2015, 05:41 PM
This one dude told me he was going to farm me with his lv40 twink

xcainnblecterx
05-30-2015, 06:05 PM
When you get ganged and they call you nub for not killing em

enzpoy
05-30-2015, 06:17 PM
When you get ganged by 5 noobies and your a mage with out heal but they all die XD (WAS THAT A GANG? XD ) lvl 17 twink here

Arachnophobik
05-30-2015, 07:16 PM
When a rogue told me "lol war runner" cuz i was regrouping with my team lol. Duh. Im a tank, why would i go alone against a team of 4 XD

Caabatric
05-30-2015, 09:19 PM
When I was challenged by an Elo gun Mage and I won 10-4 in 1v1. (I have expe)
I'm sure this was one of his first times in pvp though as his build seemed pve orinted and he didn't call me a noob before challenging me and after he won or when I won. He didn't even blame lag. 0.0

Aprove
05-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Well..
"I have a lv 41 Twink''
Nope nope nope, I actually rarely PvP

Wazakesy
05-30-2015, 10:09 PM
one shotting externalboy and ozuteary. As well as hunting for a fatty named "Daethr". ;P

Maunyabastian
05-30-2015, 11:01 PM
Red: A, B, C, D, E
Blue: F, G, H, I, stranger

Chat:
A: 5v4 JUST GO OUT NEWBS!
B: Go out, you guys'll be punked out.

A killed F

A: SEE?

G killed A
G killed C
H killed B
H killed E
H killed D

Best moment ever.

Aerodude
05-31-2015, 12:57 AM
I remember a mage with kershal I said 1v1 with my non mythic rogue lol henwas scared and he keeps ganging lol what a nooby kershal when me and war vs he comes in and gans lol what a noobnfirst ever kershal who was scared of a vs

Disproves
05-31-2015, 03:20 AM
One of mine was in CTF. Someone was flagging so I killed them (protecting my flag!) and then another rouge from the same guild with ELO bow, mythic set ruby, samael and pendant started spawning me.. They failed at killing me and I have a expe bow. Another was where another rouge called me nab and was begging me to let them flag, I said no and started killing them, there gear was similar to the other rouges if not the same. Makes me laugh how people say gear> skill I say skill>gear ;D.

Sariita
05-31-2015, 11:00 PM
This one dude told me he was going to farm me with his lv40 twink
We can be scary :(

On topic: I remember a rogue (Not saying names, but if you pvp'd at 37-40 you might know him) Called me food. Then I asked him for vs to see if I was food and he replied.
"I'm only eat yummy food. You no yummy sari" Then I switched and he left. GG

enzpoy
06-01-2015, 01:46 AM
When a mage says vs then war and rogue says ok vs but no shield XD is that even fair !

merch_master
06-02-2015, 12:15 AM
I have another
Its a 3v1 and there is a stream of expletives directed at me when i decided to sit
So , i left and rejoined to switch over to the other team and managed to kill one mage before i realised by teammate wasnt helping
Then i get this pm "Pls leave, getting farmed for gold"...this was literally said to me, how i wish i could have taken a SS

Zylx
06-02-2015, 03:14 AM
I have another
Its a 3v1 and there is a stream of expletives directed at me when i decided to sit
So , i left and rejoined to switch over to the other team and managed to kill one mage before i realised by teammate wasnt helping
Then i get this pm "Pls leave, getting farmed for gold"...this was literally said to me, how i wish i could have taken a SS

Shoulda said, "Farmed what for gold? Cabbage?"

Kyle Holmes
06-02-2015, 07:15 AM
I was in PvP yesterday, I only go in to have a mess around and there was a mage that kept killing me over and over. He had no skill what so ever and I knew if I had the correct skills speced I would have killed him. I told him that I don't have heal speced and to be fair and fight someone else and he replyed saying 'your food'. But unlucky for him caab was on the other team and seen this happening so he rejoined my team, killed him twice and the guy quit the match haha

sent from fritters beak

UndeadJudge
06-02-2015, 09:05 AM
When you get 1 shot by a rogue and they call you "weak" then proceed to smash their face in 4v4

When rogues try to tank in clashes

But the best one is when you 1v4 behind Trulle and leave right afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vawaid
06-02-2015, 11:01 AM
I was using my lv 13-low budget-rogue, and I enter a room when a warrior attacks me. He cant kill me, I cant kill him. So he told me, " you are so boring".

and for a while I think, what's wrong with these people. If I die, they call me noob. If they cant kill me they say Im boring.

fishthesage
06-02-2015, 05:57 PM
When my guildmates are afk in pvp i kill them take an ss and post on line :)))))

Alhuntrazeck
06-02-2015, 10:25 PM
I love it when people trash talk me with bad grammar. The Grammar Nazi in me corrects them. YOU try trash talking when someone's correcting your grammar. XD

Bad guy: Die foods
Me: food*
Bad guy: one hit wonder? Haha u one hit noob
me: I one hit noobs*, yeah.

Etc.

Zylx
06-03-2015, 12:22 AM
I love it when people trash talk me with bad grammar. The Grammar Nazi in me corrects them. YOU try trash talking when someone's correcting your grammar. XD

Bad guy: Die foods
Me: food*
Bad guy: one hit wonder? Haha u one hit noob
me: I one hit noobs*, yeah.

Etc.

I do the same thing. I mean, if you're going to insult me, the least you could do is use proper english lol.

CheifR
06-03-2015, 04:59 AM
When you win a vs 12-2 and get pmed with a lecture on how gear means everything

~Via lvl20 twink with nothing but normal gem gear

Farminer's
06-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Joins tdm randomly with score 15-0 red-blue you join blue find out they dummy farming (dummy farmer) " please out kind sir" (kills dummy farmer) dummy farmer rages and yells etc... (And they out) lmao happens to me to much in twink bracket lvl 9...
Score ends 15-20 lel

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Arora
06-04-2015, 04:43 AM
We can be scary :(

On topic: I remember a rogue (Not saying names, but if you pvp'd at 37-40 you might know him) Called me food. Then I asked him for vs to see if I was food and he replied.
"I'm only eat yummy food. You no yummy sari" Then I switched and he left. GG
Did u do this conversation in private or open. Coz i think i was there when this convo happened. Im not sure it was u who the idiot was irritating.

Sariita
06-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Did u do this conversation in private or open. Coz i think i was there when this convo happened. Im not sure it was u who the idiot was irritating.
It was in the open chat :)

Gaurav Arora
06-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Hmm. I forgot the name though.[emoji42]

Sariita
06-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Hmm. I forgot the name though.
I was on 40 rogue, Sariita. And it was another rogue that was telling me that.
And he did it in tdm & in Kelys Castle. Or maybe you just confused me with someone else :p

Gaurav Arora
06-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah u right i think. Coz i was in kelys when that happened. And by the way i was the one asking u if u were indian. Lol. I think u got offended that time. Sorry for that.[emoji28]

Sariita
06-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Yeah u right i think. Coz i was in kelys when that happened. And by the way i was the one asking u if u were indian. Lol. I think u got offended that time. Sorry for that.
Oh don't worry, people ask me that daily for some reason. :)

Gaurav Arora
06-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Sarita is a common indian name.[emoji57]

Sariita
06-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Sarita is a common indian name.
Actually, it's also a common way of calling girls called Sarah or Sara in Hispanic countries. the suffix -ita means little or small for females, -ito would be for a male.

And back to the topic, A few weeks ago I was on my lv37 and there were some mages there too. One of the mages of the enemy side called me noob Malison user. So I vs'd him like twice with my Mali, he had sammy.
After I killed him - Twice, he called his whole guild to gang me!

Gaurav Arora
06-04-2015, 09:58 PM
It dosent matter what pet u have if u have crap skills and stats. I have seen a necro user slaughtered by a rogue with no pet. That was really fun. Lol [emoji23]

merch_master
06-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Another nugget of comedy
yesterday, i faced a 3v4 match with strong teams on both sides
We were getting pummeled at 7 to 15 with lots of "noob" and "paper"( still dont know what that means) calling.
Finally a 4th joins sporting a icescale set and magmatic weapon, and we proceed to thrash them completely twice to bring it up to 15v15
Then bam!, everyone leaves and i laugh at the KDR addiction and sheer kiddish immaturity at running away when the tide of the game changes.
Pvp always gets those laughs out of me

Caabatric
06-07-2015, 10:42 PM
I was in PvP yesterday, I only go in to have a mess around and there was a mage that kept killing me over and over. He had no skill what so ever and I knew if I had the correct skills speced I would have killed him. I told him that I don't have heal speced and to be fair and fight someone else and he replyed saying 'your food'. But unlucky for him caab was on the other team and seen this happening so he rejoined my team, killed him twice and the guy quit the match haha

sent from fritters beak

Dont touch my kyle!!!!
i still remember that lol