PDA

View Full Version : CS - suggestions

JaytB
04-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Trying to keep 52 cs slots filled is just taking so much more time than it should.

I'm not sure if it has been suggested already or not, but I didn't find it anywhere (could be me though).

A couple of suggestions that would make 'power-selling' on cs a much more enjoyable experience:

1. Buying: add possibility to search for str/dex or int items (filter by stat requirement)
2. Buying/selling: add a text button so you don't need to leave cs everytime someone starts talking to you
3. Selling: 'search selected item'. It would basically search a specific item you want to sell by simply selecting. Now you have to type in (part of) the name, level and make sure 'show usable items only' is not selected in most of the cases
4. Comments: allows you to add comments to a selected item (ex. PM me when interested in trading for items...)

There's a whole lot more I'd like to see added (like selling complete sets or lists of items in a group, notifications,...) but these are my top gripes.

I've added a screenshots with a suggestion on where to add the stat-based selection and the txt button. Pls note that I don't know how to make it clearer with my limited photo editing skills :)

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/efd084b7.png

Echelong
04-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Very nice suggestions Jay. I really liked the text idea and the search by stat.

KingFu
04-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Great ideas:D +1

Tamino
04-13-2011, 10:24 AM
+1 for points 1 and 4. I really love to have them !

JaytB
04-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Ty ty! Glad you guys like it :)

Now only hope the devs will like it too :)