PDA

View Full Version : Relax everyone

spacejunker
04-13-2011, 10:36 AM
The new changes do spark alot of debate, for instance the cool down yes it takes getting used to. But lets look at the kool stuff that shouldn't be overlooked by the cooldown. The world map is smaller allowing some more exspantion and growth room. the emotion cons are just in time to make you smile and feel a bit lighter in the wake of the join button being down. Teamwork will be at an all time high on each lvl now.Noobs will have a hard time monkey jumping a game for lvls. Also if your lvl 56 youve prob hammered long enough now u can pick your shots alot easyier. nobody likes change but its something that has to happen.In the long run it will work itself out. Iam a legend and ill keep up the good work, As all you guys will also. :)

Major
04-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Yep you are right. We gotta start looking at the good things guys. The new emotes and faces are great. The world map makes it possible for many new expansions, which of course there will be. Think my most fav thing is the bi polar face, so funny lol.

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 11:11 AM
That's what in saying but no one can hear me over all the complaining

markus
04-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Your right game sucks right now but at least we look pretty! :p

Major
04-13-2011, 11:14 AM
The game does not suck right now lol. It's new and ppl just can't seem to adapt.

jaggedlilpill
04-13-2011, 11:15 AM
I can't relax! My nerves are the only thing holding me together. Although yes you are right, devs will get it right, and just take a break if its too bothersome. It will get better.

Lesrider
04-13-2011, 11:16 AM
There's already a "stop complaining" thread -- do we really need more of them? It clutters the forum just ad much as the complaining threads.

Don't push me to make a "stop complaining about complaining" thread! :p

superss
04-13-2011, 11:17 AM
yah other than the GCD its an absolutely awesome update! im having a hard time adapting to the GCD i just got killed in vyxnarr's dungoen by the skeletons in the first room...

Lesrider
04-13-2011, 11:18 AM
yah other than the GCD its an absolutely awesome update! im having a hard time adapting to the GCD i just got killed in vyxnarr's dungoen by the skeletons in the first room...

Lol. What lvl are you? If you're lvl 50+ then wow, it's gotten really bad.

superss
04-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Lol. What lvl are you? If you're lvl 50+ then wow, it's gotten really bad.

yep im level 50... :/ one, my buffs would not turn on fast enough, and than my shield, and i couldn't heal fast enough... vyxnarr wasn't even in the room...

p.s. im a dex int mage

markus
04-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Complaining thread closed. At least we got feed back from devs hopefully something to fix this whopper. Really hope they pull something out cause I really did enjoy this game! Kinda excited to see now

Kindread
04-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Don't tell me to Relax! You might set off my Zoolander death mode. *flashes Blue Steel*