PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this party started!!!

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 11:47 AM
:rolleyes:

So JUSTG said Party ON!!!

This is PL first Birthday month!!! Takes out party hats....

So what are your going to bring? I will make one of my famous cakes in shape of PL shield and pocket legends in 3d letters, cake flavors 1/2 choc 1/2 vanilla...

What can you bring to the party!!! ( keep it rated g peeps)

Now as we sit down in this forum party lets hear everyones favorite birthday surprise or prank!!!!

:cool:

On my 16th bday my brother pranked me, he set up a card table carved a hole in it, placed a cake on it and had his friend under the tablecloth.. After several attempts of trying to get me to the table my brother suceeded. Soon as i was "looking for the hair on top of the cake" brothers friend smashed the cake into my face. An all out food fight began parents included.

There is mine lets hear yours!

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 11:51 AM
my brothers bday is 3 days before mine (april fools day haha) so his dad put his present in the box of one of those model trains. he unwrapped it and had a big o_O on his face as did I. he opened the box out of courtesy, and booyah. iphone4!

StompArtist
04-13-2011, 11:53 AM
When I was 16 I ran into (with my dad's car) the motocross parked in my dad's driveway. That motocross was my birthday gift :(

Surprise! LOL

Lesrider
04-13-2011, 11:55 AM
When I was 16 I ran into (with my dad's car) the motocross parked in my dad's driveway. That motocross was my birthday gift :(

Surprise! LOL

Ouch.
/10

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 11:58 AM

Surprise! LOL

lmaoooo /45

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 12:00 PM
my brothers bday is 3 days before mine (april fools day haha) so his dad put his present in the box of one of those model trains. he unwrapped it and had a big o_O on his face as did I. he opened the box out of courtesy, and booyah. iphone4!

Lol great April fools gag with an excellent outcome lol lol..

Are you April 4th? Lol I am the 5th :)

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 12:01 PM

Surprise! LOL

Lmaooo im sure you did not find it funny then... But rofl lmao

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Lol great April fools gag with an excellent outcome lol lol..

Are you April 4th? Lol I am the 5th :)

yup apr 4th! turned 21 :p

Mikeylito
04-13-2011, 12:56 PM
The party is about 0.5 seconds too late.

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 01:03 PM
yup apr 4th! turned 21 :p

i beleive i wished you happy b day soooo you are now an official adult lmao congrats :)

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 01:11 PM
The party is about 0.5 seconds too late.

In general I ampretty nice to all, I will work as a team and be understanding...I have worked many years as chief of nursing staff, my life is full of being nice, being understanding, helpful etc. This is who I am. But.... At some point I can say i bite and those around me know my bite is worse than my bark, that being said

This thread is not for the "I, Me,My" satisfaction you have more than voiced an opinion in thes threads... Some here are mature enough to wait, rome was not built in a day, the world does not revolve around just one person. So PLEASE keep your continued infantile tantrums in your own space. I want a million dollers right now too, its not going to happen this second.

ok peeps bring on the birthday stories!

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 02:12 PM
In general I ampretty nice to all, I will work as a team and be understanding...I have worked many years as chief of nursing staff, my life is full of being nice, being understanding, helpful etc. This is who I am. But.... At some point I can say i bite and those around me know my bite is worse than my bark, that being said

This thread is not for the "I, Me,My" satisfaction you have more than voiced an opinion in thes threads... Some here are mature enough to wait, rome was not built in a day, the world does not revolve around just one person. So PLEASE keep your continued infantile tantrums in your own space. I want a million dollers right now too, its not going to happen this second.

ok peeps bring on the birthday stories!

Wow I love you. Lmaoo

StompArtist
04-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Wow I love you. Lmaoo

This thread was brought to you by eHarmony.

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Lmao red and stomp thanks for the love lmaooooo and of course the laughs rofl lmao

Just had to have a moment there and no midol does not work rofl.

I cant stand constant neg.. Makes me grouchy lmaooo .....

So seriousley only 3 of us have had birthday pranks or errrrrr crashes ?

superss
04-13-2011, 04:00 PM
well this is an april fools day joke my friend did once. my friend went to the store and bought a whole bunch of small paper cups filled them with water and lined the floor in the hallway to the dining room with them. than called his brothers to come have lunch who were on the opposite end of the dining room so they had to come through the hall :) lol

largecommand
04-13-2011, 04:22 PM
roflmao on all ur posts.....

Rebel
04-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Red, my parents did the same sort of trick with me. On my birthday a few years ago my parents gave me the birthday bag with my present. I had been begging for an Ipod touch, and I had a pretty good idea that it was what I was going to get. Anyway, I opened up the bag and pulled out a bag of socks. You should have seen the look on my face. It didn't take long for me to get the joke, so I had asked where my real present was. They told me that it WAS my actual present, and went on to tell how my attitude had been "unpleasant" lately, and that I didn't deserve anything from them at all. Anyway, I had run up to my room, as I had actually believed them (the reason being: They were actually being pretty truthful and maybe a little humble with talking about my attitude. I was in that rebel (haha, yah, get it out of your system) phase.) As I was saying, I had run up to my room. Hours later I pop back downstairs, still angered about what my parents had done. I see both of them staring at me chuckling. This of course made me even more frustrated, so I take the bag of socks and throw them across the kitchen. When they smack against the wall, I hear this thud that sounded nothing like socks. I was curious, so I opened the bag, and found that my parents had stuffed the Ipod box into the bag. It was a horrible joke...

SUPAPRODIGY
04-13-2011, 05:02 PM
HAppy Start Day pocket legends keep the good work going :) !!!!!

Rusalio
04-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Hahahahahahahhaha lmao rebel!!!! Dude that is hilarious!!!! I am rolling!!!!!

Typical kid!!!!m hahhahahahahahahhahha

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Lol Rebel honesty with humor love it!!! Lmao bet ya dont throw socks anymore.... Rofllllllll

LADYHADASSA
04-14-2011, 05:42 AM
Hahahahahahahhaha lmao rebel!!!! Dude that is hilarious!!!! I am rolling!!!!!

Typical kid!!!!m hahhahahahahahahhahha

Ok you must have a b day story or know one ...... 0)

LADYHADASSA
04-20-2011, 03:04 PM
well this is an april fools day joke my friend did once. my friend went to the store and bought a whole bunch of small paper cups filled them with water and lined the floor in the hallway to the dining room with them. than called his brothers to come have lunch who were on the opposite end of the dining room so they had to come through the hall :) lol

Great way to wash the floor lol lol what did they try to do to get you both back?