PDA

View Full Version : Set help - n00b question

Mikeb
04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
How do I know if an item is included in a 'set' and how do I know that I am wearing a complete 'set'?

Thanks in advance.

FluffNStuff
04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
You will sparkle.

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 11:56 AM
The sparkles are not in all sets... Not all sets have set value... But if the items you are geared in match in name example.. A set in pinks would be for example.. Cosmos robe, overloards helmet of the cosmos, staff of the cosmos.. The one word that makes this set is COSMOS.. The same with items that have "void" in the name, and so forth.

I have not gotten what i need to upload pics from i pad yet.
Can somone post a ss of set examples please? ( ty in advance)

Teh lvl 51-54 sets such as raid roach, mega mage etc do not sparkle when in set, set value is given at 55, for now:)

neko
04-13-2011, 01:14 PM
How do I know if an item is included in a 'set' and how do I know that I am wearing a complete 'set'?

Thanks in advance.

Refer to Yanis' compilation of pink items. He's broken it down so you can figure out where you can obtain each item/set, their stats, etc. For everyone's convenience, the moderators stickied them at the top of the Trader's Market (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Trader-s-Market)section.

Mikeb
04-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the responses, but i'm still confused.

I see from Yanis's guide that there are several items that share common names. For example, there might be three or four diffrerent weapons that share the same name (like Dreamers staffs or all of weapons that end with "of Isis"). Does this mean that the weapons in the set are interchangable?

Are there level restrictions with sets - meaning are there sets for each item level requirement or is there a minimum level?

Thanks again for the help.