PDA

View Full Version : An "I'm quitting" emote

Snakespeare
04-13-2011, 01:02 PM
When you push it, you're character screams, unequips everything, throws a tantrum banging fists on the ground saying "I quit, I quit I quit!", then all your items are randomly given to people in the party or in towne within crossbow range, and the game shuts down and deletes itself. Others would love it. Whenever someone starts to complain they will encourage him to quit in the hope of getting his items. What fun!

StompArtist
04-13-2011, 01:04 PM
When you push it, you're character screams, unequips everything, throws a tantrum banging fists on the ground saying "I quit, I quit I quit!", then all your items are randomly given to people in the party or in towne within crossbow range, and the game shuts down and deletes itself. Others would love it. Whenever someone starts to complain they will encourage him to quit in the hope of getting his items. What fun!

That would actually be an extremely funny emote for real. "Tantrum" emote FTW.

drewcapu
04-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Awesome way to give out pinks for the anniversary celebration, presuming any stashed items and items on other characters aren't affected.

;)

Him: I hate this game. It's hard!
Me: There's a quit emote for that!
Him: (emote)
Him: (poof)
Me: Awesome! L15 pink armor ftw!

lilbyrdie
04-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Sure would be a lot funnier than the farts. :)

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 01:16 PM
Rofl lmaoooooo a tantrum emote lmaooooo tooo funny great idea

Major
04-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Haha would def not want to acciedently hit that emote lol.

Cinco
04-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Awesome way to give out pinks for the anniversary celebration, presuming any stashed items and items on other characters aren't affected.

;)

Him: I hate this game. It's hard!
Me: There's a quit emote for that!
Him: (emote)
Him: (poof)
Me: Awesome! L15 pink armor ftw!

L O L!!

/10char

Wushu
04-13-2011, 02:48 PM
I've got a two-year old toddler that you could model the tantrum after.

Subscriber
04-13-2011, 05:59 PM
I wouls buy it for 800 platinum and use it in a fulk room of level 50 and below. :)

Because od GCD, and I know thats exactly why you posted this. Because your sicj of all the complaining!

Acyer
04-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Sure would be a lot funnier than the farts. :)
I'm not gonna lie the fart emote just makes me laugh sometimes depending on the situation.

SUPAPRODIGY
04-13-2011, 06:26 PM
muahah i woulnt buy cause i know i would probably accidently click on it!!!! ;)

superglut2
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Maybe sent out a push notification with a 3 min cooldown to selected forum memebers over iphome push notification service. IF the char hasc1+ mil gold or 100+ pink items. Id rly like this feature.