PDA

View Full Version : Skills idea

Ninjafish
05-31-2015, 02:45 PM
Wouldnt it be easier if we could use the loadout to save skill builds that go with our builds? Say you have a elite build and want to use your elite skills rather then keep switching when you get at the map you can go to your loadout and have your skill build set there for that build. Having this option you can switch faster to your farming and elite builds then moving your skills that takes up more time. An example would be say your a mage and you use gale for farming instead of switching that with another skill you can have your 4 skills set with your gear rather then having them separate and consistently switching them for every time you wanna farm or do elite. I think people would much appreciate this option. Give feedback below if you guys think this would be use full and i hope they can make this in option in the game. Thanks!!

Ninjafish
05-31-2015, 04:51 PM
dont you guys think this is a great idea?

Dimitrian
06-01-2015, 05:11 AM
A more simple thing is that sts should add more skills and another skill slot on HUD.But still,nice idea.

Maunyabastian
06-01-2015, 02:02 PM
A more simple thing is that sts should add more skills and another skill slot on HUD.But still,nice idea.

That is absolutely more complicated. People have been suggesting 5th skill slot since S4, when I was in S2 people are confused about what to do with their skills, now they are begging for more skills.

Dimitrian
06-01-2015, 02:06 PM
That is absolutely more complicated. People have been suggesting 5th skill slot since S4, when I was in S2 people are confused about what to do with their skills, now they are begging for more skills.
Well a lot of time has passed since S2.
My opinion is that sts will add more skills,an extra slot would be necesarry.Just IMO.

Ninjafish
06-01-2015, 03:43 PM
in my case i think it is easier to add the skills in the loadout its way faster.