PDA

View Full Version : Status of players who damaged more in runs

buchikinini
06-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Hmmmm i think u should put a sign (like the minutes of runs we can see after runs)wherein after the run for example in arena players would distinguished who among them got the highest/lowest damage , i think this will push them to strive more harder to damage moreeeee _:)

Maunyabastian
06-01-2015, 11:16 AM
1. We already have a timer.
2. A list of time and where the players in a timed run got the highest damage, is okay. But I'm not sure why should they implement this, since players usually do WT4/KT3 only for leveling. The lb is full of those expensive users. So I'm thinking an improvement in timed run won't change the game a lot.

buchikinini
06-02-2015, 05:43 AM
In my case since im l41 most ppl in my party on arena/tombs are not striving hard to damage a lot i mean even they got best gears they are not hitting more often i just wnna give justice to hardworking ppl hohoho

buchikinini
06-02-2015, 05:45 AM
I mean they r not giving effort just like what other players do

Xxdisarrayxx
06-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Actually, not a bad idea. I mean, if at the end of the level, it were just a window, showing total damage dealt by each player. Not for any other purposes, other than being able to view amount of damage you did, and what everyone else did. It's very very annoying watching players avoid aggro, because they do not want to get hit. ( only spamming normal attacks etc) . It happens all the time, you end up in party's where only 1 maybe 2 ppl are working their butts off. ( * unless playing w your trusted awesome guildies;)

Bmwmsix
06-15-2015, 04:45 PM
No to this absolutely..if u need a virtual Penis then go play Tetris

This would Causes only more Laggs.

Serancha
06-15-2015, 08:23 PM
LOL @^^^

Well, we all know the rogue will do the most damage, and the higher geared rogue wins when it is rogue vs rogue. So I don't really see the point to this. Another way to leave fatties out.

Smokiii
06-19-2015, 03:10 AM
I think something like that would be very usefull! I know this from WOW, you can train your skills and see what makes the highest dmg and you can see who is trying to make dmg and who is just standing in the room doing nothing else then normal hits to save mana pots or whatever.
I see it all day when doing Arena.. not many ppl doing full dps bc they dont know how to do it. If we could show them that with noob gear you can make more dmg if you are doing the right rotation then a nab with Ring and all that just stand there using normal hits.

extrapayah
06-21-2015, 02:30 AM
it's been suggested several times... sadly no response from devs... any kind of info is great to evaluate and improve our gameplay/style...

and if there is no competition/ap/prize for anything stated in this after-map info, then devs won't need to worry to get the information hacked, and just let the game's client side to calculate everything, without adding networking delay