PDA

View Full Version : Level 56 bear build help

Freakingud
06-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Ok so im thinking of making a 56 bear soon

But dam brah, i need a super op build and maybe some tips?

P.s: I'll be using the Strongman set

Groaning
06-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Try endy guide lemme find it

Edit: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?217295-Endy-s-Ultimate-51-56-Bear-Guide there you have it's a great guide really helps

Reunegade
06-01-2015, 06:16 PM
I don't think it is that hard to come up with a build, especially at 56-61 where most skills will be maxed. Most 56 bears will be naturally hard to beat, and that comes from the gear, not the build.

Sheugokin
06-01-2015, 06:43 PM
I don't think it is that hard to come up with a build, especially at 56-61 where most skills will be maxed. Most 56 bears will be naturally hard to beat, and that comes from the gear, not the build.

I completely agree with you. The skills/attribute points are not as important at that level. Just put minimum strength for the gear and put the rest in the dexterity. Or follow endy's guide for pure dex.

Gear. Hmmmm this seems to be very challenging actually.

Nuke: Strongman's Mace Set (Most expensive) High damage, but chance of missing your auto attacks/skills because of the lower hit % (92-94% [?]).
Tank: "... of Big Top" Mace Set (Second most expensive [?] without Prestidigitator Bunny) Mediocre damage, but high armor and high hit % (100% +)

The Bunny is very good. I think it is the Str bunny that requires 5 more points into str (133 points in total) to equip the bunny. But it has the same stats as the "...Of Big Top" shiled +3 armor. +3 is a decent amount which is why it is 1.5 mil last time I checked. It is also pretty rare.

Then there are combos with L.55 armor ......Idk the rest.

Mothwing
06-01-2015, 09:45 PM
BT>SM. All that needs to be said.

anahadaz
06-01-2015, 09:53 PM
To be honest as long as you have one of the two glyph maces, you're going to be op enough anyway. I would buy bt too as it is relatively cheap and handy if you come across difficult birds.

Freakingud
06-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Thanks guys but when I used bt, sm bears owned me. Sm can easily beat bt if u know ur range very well, I think

Anyway, i bought sm cuz i love the purple smoke. Bear vs bear is my main concern atm.

Freakingud
06-02-2015, 12:54 PM
I know that whoever hs first is the winner, sm or bt. True?

End
06-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Umm Big top is better than Sm in a bear v bear fight.

And no, whoever hs first does not determine a fight

If you Pm Budapest he might answer any other questions.

Ps. Budapest absolutely destroys me.

He is in my opinion the one of the best bears at any level.

Godsforeverlove
06-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Depends. You cannot just say big top is better than strongman. If I had to choose between those two sets, I honestly prefer strongman set over big top because of high armour and yes someone will say big top has higher dodge and hit. Yes hit percent is low but when u land slashes it is so op.
Like i said it varies.

Just one important thing, never ever ever ever ever (i can go forever) use strongman in pieces. Its so *** because the reason strongman is strongman is the set bonus. Most sets in general.

Godsforeverlove
06-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Umm Big top is better than Sm in a bear v bear fight.

And no, whoever hs first does not determine a fight

If you Pm Budapest he might answer any other questions.
Ps. Budapest absolutely destroys me.

He is in my opinion the one of the best bears at any level.

He is a beast. Especially lvl 56 he rekts. I think i have only beat him once ever

End
06-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Bear v bear big top comes on top

Ssneakykills
06-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Or just play a better class all round such as a Mage or bird at 56 :]

End
06-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Why are they better?

I have 2 56 mages I'm just Wondering why they are better than bears

Ssneakykills
06-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Why are they better?

I have 2 56 mages I'm just Wondering why they are better than bears

Bear is unbelievably boring class to play at 56 compared to mages or birds and I tried playing bear fully for 2 days and got bored because it was so easy to kill practically everything it wasn't a challenge

End
06-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Fair enough

But if he's asking for tips on bear.

Maybe he shouldn't do bird or mage

Iilhopeliliil
06-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Budapest = flesh
BT gives more dodge than SM
Yes, hs is important but it depends on who hits who instead of who uses it first because of the op dodge
Cb is also important to reduce the dodge of the opponent to land your nukes/debuffs easily

Ssneakykills
06-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Fair enough

But if he's asking for tips on bear.

Maybe he shouldn't do bird or mage

I was giving himma heads up on what to expect when he plays 56 bear if he's knew to that range

Freakingud
06-21-2015, 03:39 PM
Ok lads and ladesses, I am 56 now and in a bear vs bear situation, I use stomp first to juke hs, then I use my own hs, then I beckon and cb. Is this a good idea?

P.s: I need to meet Budapest