PDA

View Full Version : Enter Key in chat. I QUIT!!!

Gaddy
04-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks for totally RUINING the game devs!

I've heard of some foolish updates in my time, but this just is the worst.

Ever since you went ahead and put that enter key in the chat pane, the game has been NOT FUN, like it take almost half a second longer to post any message, and when ur in the sewers that can really slow you down. the hideout run now takes almost 20 seconds longer AND I'VE HAD IT!

I punched a hole in the wall of my bedroom bcuz I was so angry, and don't even make me tell you what I tried to do with my remote control... NOW I'M GROUNDED, THANKS A LOT DEVS!!!!1!!

StompArtist
04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
thanks for totally ruining the game devs!

Ever since you went ahead and put that enter key in the chat pane, the game has been not fun, like it take almost half a second longer to post any message, and when ur in the sewers that can really slow you down. The hideout run now takes almost 20 seconds longer and i've had it!

I punched a hole in the wall of my bedroom bcuz i was so angry, and don't even make me tell you what i tried to do with my remote control... Now i'm grounded, thanks a lot devs!!!!1!!

lmao!!!!!!

Lesrider
04-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Huh? What enter key? I didn't notice any change in chat....
???

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Huh? What enter key? I didn't notice any change in chat....
???

He's not being serious lol. Google "kid freaks out over WoW" or something like that.

KaotiicxDream
04-13-2011, 03:15 PM
He's not being serious lol. Google "kid freaks out over WoW" or something like that.

"Kid freaks out when he may not play xbox anymore" ;-)

Cinco
04-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Devs hear us out the people have the power not u guys we r the ones that Pay u to stay alive and this is how u respond to out crys. Change back to old game and stop banning people for speaking their mind we the people have he power to create Ur downfalls so OPEN ur Eyes and do what the people want!!!!!

YEAH! Get rid of the ENTER KEY in CHAT or we all quit!!!1111!!!11!1!!

Junside
04-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Loooooooooool when I read that remote part, I was like "oh no not there...!"

Lesrider
04-13-2011, 03:19 PM

Is it a YouTube video?
Went right over my head.

StompArtist
04-13-2011, 03:21 PM
!!!1111!!!11!1!!

So you are the one making all those "1" instead of "!" in the sewer gear equipment descriptions. AH!

Kossi
04-13-2011, 03:23 PM
omg lol the remote!~~

Gaddy
04-13-2011, 06:14 PM
PS- sorry for trolling all the whiners in the PL chat earlier today, as well. I just got sick of hearing about how much the GCD is "ruining the game..."

Acyer
04-13-2011, 06:18 PM

Ever since you went ahead and put that enter key in the chat pane, the game has been NOT FUN, like it take almost half a second longer to post any message, and when ur in the sewers that can really slow you down. the hideout run now takes almost 20 seconds longer AND I'VE HAD IT!

I punched a hole in the wall of my bedroom bcuz I was so angry, and don't even make me tell you what I tried to do with my remote control... NOW I'M GROUNDED, THANKS A LOT DEVS!!!!1!!

All I can say is have a great journey and hopefully you will find a game that suits ya. Thanks for your time in pocket legends have fun and best wishes. ;)

Gaddy
04-13-2011, 06:20 PM
All I can say is have a great journey and hopefully you will find a game that suits ya. Thanks for your time in pocket legends have fun and best wishes. ;)

LOL
Thanks man ur super sweet. :)

Yvonnel
04-13-2011, 06:22 PM
YEAH! Get rid of the ENTER KEY in CHAT or we all quit!!!1111!!!11!1!!

LMAO!!! That was great Cinco!

Peterlawl
04-13-2011, 06:23 PM

umadbro?
Sorry, it just had to be done.

seller
04-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Ya if you leave you will never find a game as good as this the updates are way worse and somtimes its no update at all for bad gameplay you will want a update

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Rofl lmao rofl ... Lmao.... Excellent glad to see humor round here lol

cjackyo
04-13-2011, 08:30 PM
LOL THAT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Get over it LMFAO

Snakespeare
04-13-2011, 08:37 PM
I believed it for about a minute. that was funny!

hawkei
04-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Lmao! @ remote
lol @ punching the wall
Rolf @ getting that angry at a little game
Haha @ getting grounded for wall punch
And Rolf lamo lol haha and ahaha @ your bi-polar
Bro you made my day :D

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-13-2011, 08:46 PM
lmao this is acutally funny lol'd

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-13-2011, 08:47 PM
I believed it for about a minute. that was funny!

yeah i did too lmao its so funny now that i realize it.. i saw the wow video so it all makes sense

superglut2
04-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Gotta love these little kids. XD

Ueteanetabac
08-10-2011, 06:59 PM
This was such a funny thread...

I COMMAND THIS THREAD TO RISE FROM THE GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!!1!!!!11111!!!!!!!1!!!!!

CanonicalKoi
08-10-2011, 07:03 PM
*whistle scream* Ueteanetabac! 15 yard penalty! Necro-ing old threads! *whistle scream*