PDA

View Full Version : lowering the level of the player

Castellann
06-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Hello everyone!

Two of my friends lost 1 lvl of their characters. Their characters had 41 lvl and today WHAT A SURPRISE! They have lvl 40 characters on their accounts. Even all pets 40 lvl. I dont know who jokes so stupid but its not funny!!!

My friend lost LB banner coz of it!!

I hope STS will consider this situation and will punish jokers.

Btw both of friends pmed to support.

nevercan
06-02-2015, 08:21 AM
They had bad luck then O.o

Castellann
06-02-2015, 08:35 AM
They had bad luck then O.o

I think someone used fake mail and pmed to support like an account holder.

Sorcerie
06-02-2015, 10:21 AM
I think someone used fake mail and pmed to support like an account holder.There was a thread recently with someone asking about lowering the level of their toon. Couldn't tell you if it was the suspect, but I do remember it.

Titanfall
06-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Support wouldnt do that unless you gave them the account details first I think. So what happened is someone impersonated them and lowered everythings level by 1.
Rule 1, Never give out account info.

carmine_blade
06-03-2015, 01:23 AM
I delevelled one of my characters, and all I did was email support from my forum account stating the name of the alt I wanted delevelled- the alt name was not the same as my forum name (although one of my mains does share this name).. so maybe someone did impersonate them? Suck :(

Hail
06-03-2015, 02:16 AM
That is not good and definitely needs to be resolved! I personally have never included my account details when asking to de-level a character whenever I stupidly level up by accident ><

Titanfall
06-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Thats very silly of STS support then isnt it? ^