PDA

View Full Version : Nekro must be stopped.

Disproves
06-02-2015, 12:25 PM
I have a suggestion, make nilbog aa remove enemy nekro shield.

Thoughts? xD

Fiasaria
06-02-2015, 12:45 PM
o.0 o,o.0 o.0 o.0 o.0

i put all those faces cuz google dont let me put less than 11 character :v

nevercan
06-02-2015, 12:51 PM
That woud make nilbong to op and remove the goodnes of nekro since 90% or more of al players got nilbong.

Disproves
06-02-2015, 01:37 PM
That woud make nilbong to op and remove the goodnes of nekro since 90% or more of al players got nilbong.

That's the point ;D time to make nekro users suffer xD

e'dria♡
06-02-2015, 02:06 PM
I dont find it funny. I dont own a nekro however your suggestion is more of a greedyness part. To think the pet nilbog is a free pet that is obtained easily while nekro is a hard to loot farmable and craftable pet. Nekro is at its point of demand because of its sheild, taking off what hes good at by a legendary pet is a LOL suggestion. It would be a bit considerable if some new arcane pet does it.

Ssneakykills
06-02-2015, 02:56 PM
I don't agree with you sorry what would the point be in paying a lot for a 'rare' pet and getting the 'rare' ingredients for it when a common pet that 95% of the community have will counter and potentially render it not very good at all.

This is from someone who also doesn't own a nekro

Spell
06-02-2015, 03:21 PM
I don't agree with you sorry what would the point be in paying a lot for a 'rare' pet and getting the 'rare' ingredients for it when a common pet that 95% of the community have will counter and potentially render it not very good at all.

This is from someone who also doesn't own a nekro

He has nilbog but no nekro.....I disproveof this silly nerf xD

Ssneakykills
06-02-2015, 04:08 PM

Who has niblog but no nekro?

Kingofninjas
06-02-2015, 04:14 PM
The op's idea is absolutely ridiculous. However, the premise that nekro is ridiculously strong is not wrong. What we need is a pet that does what nekrondoes, but not as well. When samael was first released, slag shared its OP terrify aa, but didn't banish or provide mana heal. Let us have a pet that gives a shield that absorbs 40% of damage taken and provides stun immunity, but doesn't terrify or provide a speed boost.

Antispace
06-02-2015, 04:19 PM
If u want to improve nilbog than make it correct:

Give him another 7damage pools with twice as normal damage and another 8regenerate pools which gives u 2k Hp/ second and 2k Mana/ second Also he has to steal nekros shield and give it to you and he has to freeze all enemies for about 5mins and he removes curse, freeze and panic attacks from you and give you an additional stat boost from :

+40 primary
+30 Int,Str,Dex
+100%Crit
+2000Armor
+5000Health

And he has a 200% to banish all enemies arround him

#NerfTrulle

Peace and out Pea

kixkaxx
06-02-2015, 04:20 PM
The op's idea is absolutely ridiculous. However, the premise that nekro is ridiculously strong is not wrong. What we need is a pet that does what nekrondoes, but not as well. When samael was first released, slag shared its OP terrify aa, but didn't banish or provide mana heal. Let us have a pet that gives a shield that absorbs 40% of damage taken and provides stun immunity, but doesn't terrify or provide a speed boost.

That pet should be scorch ... Sigh

Spell
06-02-2015, 04:22 PM

The OP =]

Hehe

Kingofninjas
06-02-2015, 06:38 PM
That pet should be scorch ... Sigh

completely agree. Scorch should have been buffed to be able to compare with nekro.

Trojan2100
06-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Is this about pvp again lol ?

Meenmoon
06-02-2015, 09:06 PM
I dont find it funny. I dont own a nekro however your suggestion is more of a greedyness part. To think the pet nilbog is a free pet that is obtained easily while nekro is a hard to loot farmable and craftable pet. Nekro is at its point of demand because of its sheild, taking off what hes good at by a legendary pet is a LOL suggestion. It would be a bit considerable if some new arcane pet does it.

Yep, that's true... :))

Tatman
06-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Truth is someone at the company screwed badly with that Nekro buff. There is no doubt about this.

Alhuntrazeck
06-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Truth is someone at the company screwed badly with that Nekro buff. There is no doubt about this.

This.

STS pls play ur game. The forums are unreliable for feedback because most users here are rich and will have very biased opinions. Notice how not many people bring up Nekro here while in game lots of people complain about it? Most people here either have a Nekro or want to buy one.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. STOP GIVING MAGE SKILLS TO PETS.

And which genius's idea was it to give a rogue a mage's shield? Smh.

S&S had far more uproar over it though it is imo less game changing than Nekro because only 42 (?) of them were released in the game.

Employ proper unbiased testers, or get your devs to test...

Wazakesy
06-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Who has niblog but no nekro?

*raises hand*

me sirz

Anakraotaba
06-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Bad idea. Some have spent loads of time and money to obtain that arcane pet; now you suggested it be brought down by a pet that you got for little to nothing

Disproves
06-03-2015, 10:53 AM

I disprove of your silly comment.

EDIT: you don't have nekro either, lol!

Disproves
06-03-2015, 10:56 AM
I like how no one has noticed this is a troll thread :3

Kingofninjas
06-03-2015, 11:02 AM

Lol now that everybody has disagreed with your opinion, don't try to save face by putting this off as a troll thread. Its quite apparent that it is not.

Visiting
06-03-2015, 11:15 AM
#NerfNekroSlightlyBuffScorchSignificantly!

Zylx
06-03-2015, 12:13 PM
I will say that as a middle-class rogue, I hate how wide the gap is between the poor and the rich. I have 3,400 hp, 535 dmg, and 1,440 armor, while there are rogues out there with 5,000hp, 900dmg, and 1,800 armor. Keep in mind, I have upgraded myth set, exped bow pot, arlorian eggshell ring, and wild talisman. All with fire gems. Altogether, it's about 1.5m? Not everyone csn even afford that. And then when the content gets released configured to the op players, how fair is that for us?

I would like STS to bring back the itemization system that was supposed to have been executed during this expansion that was replaced by the event system. Elite loot should be refreshed every so often (per se, monthly or bimonthly) with NEW and BETTER gear. This would give us always something to farm for.

Now that expansions are dragging along a year and a half apart, you do not need to have the mythic gear's demanding utility last the full expansion. When someone like me who hasn't had a new item since the expansion hit over a year ago that is somewhat affordable (eggshell is barely better than archon, and wild talis barely better than lv30 pendants), and then the rich are constantly getting new items, buffs, etc that widen the gap even more, that's just not fair.

I really hope STS realizes this and that the next expansion will be totally different. I hope the gap shortens to the point that you don't feel discouraged when you get one-hit everywhere and knowing the reason why is because your stats make you 10 lvls below someone in the same lvl in your party...

Trojan2100
06-03-2015, 12:23 PM

You want sts to nerf nekro because you can't handle pvp ? You do know pvp is a choice ? Not many people supporting you cause what about ppl who pve with nekro ? Ppl who worked hard spending endless hours farming to get it who doesn't pvp .
How would you feel after months of farming finally get your dream pet relise it got nerfed cause some person complained who couldn't handle nekro in pvp? Not every player with nekro pvp. When they nerf something in pvp it effects heavily on pure pve players . Remember pvp is a personal choice , like me I choose not too because I enjoy pve way more . Sounds to me like you need a break from pvp , do some farming get yourself a nekro then go back to pvp . Just my thoughts

Trojan2100
06-03-2015, 12:25 PM
I will say that as a middle-class rogue, I hate how wide the gap is between the poor and the rich. I have 3,400 hp, 535 dmg, and 1,440 armor, while there are rogues out there with 5,000hp, 900dmg, and 1,800 armor. Keep in mind, I have upgraded myth set, exped bow pot, arlorian eggshell ring, and wild talisman. All with fire gems. Altogether, it's about 1.5m? Not everyone csn even afford that. And then when the content gets released configured to the op players, how fair is that for us?

I would like STS to bring back the itemization system that was supposed to have been executed during this expansion that was replaced by the event system. Elite loot should be refreshed every so often (per se, monthly or bimonthly) with NEW and BETTER gear. This would give us always something to farm for.

Now that expansions are dragging along a year and a half apart, you do not need to have the mythic gear's demanding utility last the full expansion. When someone like me who hasn't had a new item since the expansion hit over a year ago that is somewhat affordable (eggshell is barely better than archon, and wild talis barely better than lv30 pendants), and then the rich are constantly getting new items, buffs, etc that widen the gap even more, that's just not fair.

I really hope STS realizes this and that the next expansion will be totally different. I hope the gap shortens to the point that you don't feel discouraged when you get one-hit everywhere and knowing the reason why is because your stats make you 10 lvls below someone in the same lvl in your party...

I agree most of what you are saying they do need to refresh loot time to time but not too often , most of still playing catch up atm. I need some time to enjoy my gears before jumping on to next upgrade so soon

Imsofancy
06-03-2015, 12:55 PM
I play PVP with people who have Nekro, its an amazing pet, however its not fun to have one on the enemy side while u don't have one on yours :p but none the less, I think that nerfing it would cause more damage then good, its a special arcane pet, acquired by either paying a ton of money, or logging on for some major hours. I suppose its supposed to have a OP feeling about it. The good think about nekro is that unlike SNS, it is still acquirable, not limited edition. I suppose anyone CAN get it if they work extremely hard for it. but nerfing it due to its strong AA, that's not a good idea.

Still love ya dissy.

Disproves
06-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Lol now that everybody has disagreed with your opinion, don't try to save face by putting this off as a troll thread. Its quite apparent that it is not.

It actually is lol, I knew everyone would disagree.

Disproves
06-03-2015, 01:40 PM
You want sts to nerf nekro because you can't handle pvp ? You do know pvp is a choice ? Not many people supporting you cause what about ppl who pve with nekro ? Ppl who worked hard spending endless hours farming to get it who doesn't pvp .
How would you feel after months of farming finally get your dream pet relise it got nerfed cause some person complained who couldn't handle nekro in pvp? Not every player with nekro pvp. When they nerf something in pvp it effects heavily on pure pve players . Remember pvp is a personal choice , like me I choose not too because I enjoy pve way more . Sounds to me like you need a break from pvp , do some farming get yourself a nekro then go back to pvp . Just my thoughts

LOL. Do some farming xD it's dead. Everything is dead, locks gems, everything. I've been told to sit tight till expansion comes and that's when I get my golds.

Disproves
06-03-2015, 01:42 PM
I play PVP with people who have Nekro, its an amazing pet, however its not fun to have one on the enemy side while u don't have one on yours :p but none the less, I think that nerfing it would cause more damage then good, its a special arcane pet, acquired by either paying a ton of money, or logging on for some major hours. I suppose its supposed to have a OP feeling about it. The good think about nekro is that unlike SNS, it is still acquirable, not limited edition. I suppose anyone CAN get it if they work extremely hard for it. but nerfing it due to its strong AA, that's not a good idea.

Still love ya dissy.

Agreed. Maybe not nerfing it, but maybe giving scorch a little buff like 20% damage reduction? No speed just damage reduction maybe, scorch shield is useless.

Disproves
06-03-2015, 01:44 PM

Same. It's impossible to get a good amount of gold, hopefully with a bit of luck expansion will close that gap and make a efficient way to earn gold.

Haligali
06-03-2015, 02:25 PM
These threads must be stopped.

Kingofninjas
06-03-2015, 02:41 PM
These threads must be stopped.

The suggestion to have nilbog remove nekro shield was admittedly ridiculous, but there is no issue with asking for a pet that can compete with nekro. Nekro is a complete joke, undoubtably the result of some very poor decision making at STS.

For obvious reasons, it far to late to correct this issue by nerfing, but giving another pet the ability to make a similar, if slightly worse shield to the entire team is an absolute must. In 1 nekro vs none or 2 nekro vs 1, PvP is a nightmare. I have only won two classes where I had no nekro and opponent had one, and that's due to complete lack of enemy skill. Scorch IMO, should have the same shield, without speed or terrify

Haligali
06-03-2015, 02:49 PM
The suggestion to have nilbog remove nekro shield was admittedly ridiculous, but there is no issue with asking for a pet that can compete with nekro. Nekro is a complete joke, undoubtably the result of some very poor decision making at STS.

For obvious reasons, it far to late to correct this issue by nerfing, but giving another pet the ability to make a similar, if slightly worse shield to the entire team is an absolute must. In 1 nekro vs none or 2 nekro vs 1, PvP is a nightmare. I have only won two classes where I had no nekro and opponent had one, and that's due to complete lack of enemy skill. Scorch IMO, should have the same shield, without speed or terrify

Pvp before nekro was a joke, 5 samael is op slag is nowhere close to high terrify chance on passive too, passive stackable hp and mana heal. I'm happy that there are other pets in pvp than samael. Also don't forget breeze,imagine without nekro everyone still complain.

Deluxeq
06-03-2015, 03:02 PM
I Don't see any flaws in Nekro as a pet... Why u all trying to ruin a good Arcane pet just cuz u dont have one. I agree i dont have Nekro also but i look at this pet as a huge success and it has brought all the motivation back from all those dead pve players. This pet brought back AL farmers and anything that can do that is a huge success imo

Kingofninjas
06-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Pvp before nekro was a joke, 5 samael is op slag is nowhere close to high terrify chance on passive too, passive stackable hp and mana heal. I'm happy that there are other pets in pvp than samael. Also don't forget breeze,imagine without nekro everyone still complain.
Maybe pvp before nekro was a joke, but after nekro it is an even bigger joke.

Visiting
06-03-2015, 03:27 PM

LOLing@PVP since day 1 and looks like I'll never stop laughing at the funniest joke in AL :/

Spell
06-03-2015, 03:51 PM
I disprove of your silly comment.

EDIT: you don't have nekro either, lol!

Soon ^_^

Spell
06-03-2015, 03:56 PM

Maybe they should make a map where NO pets are allowed ^_^

Ssneakykills
06-03-2015, 04:19 PM

Soon ^_^

Lel lucky, you selling it or using it?

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 04:24 PM

Soon ^_^

Oooh. What gem are you putting into the egg ring???????

Imsofancy
06-03-2015, 04:35 PM

Soon ^_^

GRATS! I pay 2k to touch it. :p

Disproves
06-03-2015, 05:05 PM

Soon ^_^

Gg. Extra characters.

Spell
06-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Oooh. What gem are you putting into the egg ring???????

Just normal dex gems =] ill use it to lvl up.

nevercan
06-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Gg. Extra characters.
Whats your problem?

Disproves
06-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Whats your problem?

My problem is that nekro is too op. Yes I know it's hard to craft and stuff but still people shouldn't be given that kind of advantage. Like people said what about 40% damage reduction on scorch's shield without the terrify and movement speed, this would balance things a lot! A lot of people have wasted plat on scorch, useless pet.

nevercan
06-04-2015, 11:09 AM
My problem is that nekro is too op. Yes I know it's hard to craft and stuff but still people shouldn't be given that kind of advantage. Like people said what about 40% damage reduction on scorch's shield without the terrify and movement speed, this would balance things a lot! A lot of people have wasted plat on scorch, useless pet.
What does make the difference an maxed out rouge/tank/mage wil kil u with using nekro ofc. But they wil kil u without nekro to, probebly petles they stil say your easy to kil.

Remarked
06-04-2015, 12:22 PM

Soon ^_^

GG. You burned that guy

xxalivexx
06-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Tbh nilbog needs to be nerfed, his aa is to powerful which means if a team of 4 stands in it and nilbog is lvl 41 that would mean quick death, fix this because I'm tired of being spammed by nilbogs in ctf

Oursizes
06-04-2015, 01:55 PM
What does make the difference an maxed out rouge/tank/mage wil kil u with using nekro ofc. But they wil kil u without nekro to, probebly petles they stil say your easy to kil.

Not really. If i, a legendary bow rogue go up against a myth bow rogue, i still hve a good chance to kill them. It all comes down to who hits first. However if they got a nekro, i cant even kill them if theyre naked(an exaggeration). However, i did manage to kill a nekro rogue early this morning, because his aa was on cooldown and he was slow at comboing. I guess its all about hiding until their aa wares off. 0 nekro is fair, 1 is manageable by some, 2 is you dont got a chance.

nevercan
06-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Not really. If i, a legendary bow rogue go up against a myth bow rogue, i still hve a good chance to kill them. It all comes down to who hits first. However if they got a nekro, i cant even kill them if theyre naked(an exaggeration). However, i did manage to kill a nekro rogue early this morning, because his aa was on cooldown and he was slow at comboing. I guess its all about hiding until their aa wares off. 0 nekro is fair, 1 is manageable by some, 2 is you dont got a chance.
Maybe you but im talking about disproves. And im talking with maxed out about ppl like zeus,raverx etc that kind of ppl.

Disproves
06-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Maybe you but im talking about disproves. And im talking with maxed out about ppl like zeus,raverx etc that kind of ppl.

Oh I'm weak now? Care to vs? :)))

Disproves
06-04-2015, 02:58 PM
GG. You burned that guy
Meh.. She could of got it off google..

nevercan
06-05-2015, 02:00 AM
Oh I'm weak now? Care to vs? :)))
Ive never sed im strong endgame isnt really my thing, anyways i have no gold and i basicly quit the game, just waiting for expansoin.

skiorakehan
06-05-2015, 02:37 AM
That' ridiculous

Kingofninjas
06-05-2015, 11:31 AM
What a selfish thread and suggestion. People spent real life money to obtain in game gold so that they can have a pet like Nekro. Other people farmed for countless days and saved gold to buy Nekro. What did you do, you ran the goblin event for 45 minutes and obtained Nilbog and now you expect that to remove Nekro shield? That's absurd

I agree the op's suggestion was being idiotic, but the issue is real. Give scorch the 40% dmg reduction and stun immunity on its shield. Leave out the terrify and speed. Problem solved.

Disproves
06-05-2015, 11:33 AM
What a selfish thread and suggestion. People spent real life money to obtain in game gold so that they can have a pet like Nekro. Other people farmed for countless days and saved gold to buy Nekro. What did you do, you ran the goblin event for 45 minutes and obtained Nilbog and now you expect that to remove Nekro shield? That's absurd

Nah actually I ran goblin event for 7 days and got nightshade. Not 45 minutes.

Disproves
06-05-2015, 11:35 AM
I agree the op's suggestion was being idiotic, but the issue is real. Give scorch the 40% dmg reduction and stun immunity on its shield. Leave out the terrify and speed. Problem solved.

Yes..........

Disproves
06-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Ive never sed im strong endgame isnt really my thing, anyways i have no gold and i basicly quit the game, just waiting for expansoin.

Exactly. You can't call me weak if you can't vs me in PvP. Lmao.. But I suppose you never can..

nevercan
06-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Exactly. You can't call me weak if you can't vs me in PvP. Lmao.. But I suppose you never can..
Ive seen u in town u aint not more then an 300k rouge

shothim1
06-05-2015, 04:15 PM

Wee 0.0 somebody just got burned in here

Disproves
06-05-2015, 04:29 PM

LMAO. 300k rouge with mythic set and a pet worth 1m gg. Just because you can't vs me, too scared but you never can :3

Spell
06-05-2015, 04:37 PM
I think its time this thread be locked....i see drama and ego coming up in the recent posts.

Disproves
06-05-2015, 04:38 PM
I think its time this thread be locked....i see drama and ego coming up in the recent posts.

Mhm.... Tik tok tik tok...

Remiem
06-05-2015, 04:51 PM
This thread has certainly run its course. Thank you for the feedback!