PDA

View Full Version : Updates PII

Foresterfox
06-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello, dear moderators,Developers, and fellow members, I have understood PL,DL, and SL will not be updated any longer, at least for a while.
Im sure my posts are becoming extremely annoying to the forum about how much I love pocket legends and nothing alike it or anything else that represents mobile gaming, But I am hoping sometime in a month or some time after or before that start adding small patches not of the biggest kind but something that will attract more new players and keep them to stay, it helps them know that STS still cares.

Update Suggestions: weather/day and night effects, Expansion of towns and maps, New soundtrack (there counted are about 3-5),Word Engine (I got muted for saying "Spice" !!!!?? What!!??), I have more ideas but dont leave me hanging Devs, Can you give an exact date when your going to update again? or tell me why the updates stopped.
:)

Iheybeautiful
06-02-2015, 02:16 PM
It's not like you're the only one loving PL, we all do, but seriously, you're becoming annoying as hell, yet you think what you say will make any difference. Almost EVERYONE was mad as hell when they saw the no updates coming, they tried to show that to STS. They did not do anything. Please man, you're becoming really annoying.
No offense tho, I can see you really love PL :)

AppleNoob
06-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Hello, dear moderators,Developers, and fellow members, I have understood PL,DL, and SL will not be updated any longer, at least for a while.
Im sure my posts are becoming extremely annoying to the forum about how much I love pocket legends and nothing alike it or anything else that represents mobile gaming, But I am hoping sometime in a month or some time after or before that start adding small patches not of the biggest kind but something that will attract more new players and keep them to stay, it helps them know that STS still cares.

Update Suggestions: weather/day and night effects, Expansion of towns and maps, New soundtrack (there counted are about 3-5),Word Engine (I got muted for saying "Spice" !!!!?? What!!??), I have more ideas but dont leave me hanging Devs, Can you give an exact date when your going to update again? or tell me why the updates stopped.
:)

You got two things right.

As stated by Justg

"We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources."

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205168-Regarding-future-development-on-legacy-games

Justg
06-02-2015, 02:21 PM
I love PL too.

I don't know how to tell you more clearly than I already have. We won't update the game anymore. Please don't ask us again.