PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new guild

Energizeric
06-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Hey all, I need a new guild as Karma is just about dead now. I would post in the guild section, but nobody really reads that much. With the new expansion coming, I would like a guild that will be doing lots of elite runs, as well as some occasional PvP. It doesn't have to be a huge guild, but it would be nice if there was some activity. I'm getting tired of logging on and seeing only 2 other players from my guild online at the same time.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a level 41 sorcerer, have made the Top Players leaderboard most seasons, have all APs except 5k & 10k flags, and have a good KDR in PvP. I have previously been an officer in <Karma>, <Judgement>, and <Deviant Misfits>.

Serancha
06-02-2015, 03:41 PM
You're always welcome in Pheonix. We may be smaller than you're looking for though. Never hurts to try.

kixkaxx
06-02-2015, 03:43 PM
DM needs mage now, and we run elite 2x faster than other people

Xorrior
06-02-2015, 03:48 PM
....*cough*

Ramboo
06-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Try Pheonix.. hands down one of best guilds, i really enjoyed my stay there it was very nice and treat you with respect. On the other hand talk to Bella and join Deviant Misfits another good and active guild. I currently left them due to Aze leaving.

Energizeric
06-02-2015, 04:00 PM
What's funny is I never got along with Aze. I was actually an officer in DM before he was, back when Blak was GM. Then the guild got out of hand and a bit too big, lots of foul language in guild chat constantly, lots of kids saying stupid stuff, so I got bored and left, and from there I joined Darkko when he started Judgement. That was back in season 4 (about 2 years ago).

Serancha
06-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Kids these days...

mmaachilles211
06-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Unified would gladly have you. There are always at least 30 people on, we pvp alot but we also run the heck out of some elites. There is a real sense of commradity and never really any drama. If there is it is handled. Officers do a good job of helping and keeping the peace and when you call for help your answered 9 times out of 10. If interested my ign is nolimortis.

Overweightank
06-02-2015, 09:43 PM
...Cough... Again.. Cough..

Energizeric
06-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks all, I've decided to join Pheonix :)

Serancha
06-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Welcome aboard :)

Titanfall
06-03-2015, 02:42 AM
What's funny is I never got along with Aze. I was actually an officer in DM before he was, back when Blak was GM. Then the guild got out of hand and a bit too big, lots of foul language in guild chat constantly, lots of kids saying stupid stuff, so I got bored and left, and from there I joined Darkko when he started Judgement. That was back in season 4 (about 2 years ago).
I remember Judgement, had a awesome time with tumadreee, ironlung and jex there. What happened to ironlung tho? I know tuma moved on to LoL

D.AL
06-03-2015, 12:14 PM
If u wanna, you can try ENIGMATIC too, we are pve guild, and have some pvp players for fun.

Fell free to contact any of us.

Overweightank
06-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks all, I've decided to join Pheonix :)

Good Choice. I love the knowledge people in Pheonix have. :) They are very well skilled

Energizeric
06-03-2015, 10:56 PM
I remember Judgement, had a awesome time with tumadreee, ironlung and jex there. What happened to ironlung tho? I know tuma moved on to LoL

Ironlung and Iflybynight both moved over to Clash of Clans. Iron still logs onto Battle Command every once in a while, and I've chatted with him on a few occasions. He keeps trying to get me to go over to Clash of Clans. It sounds like fun, but I have too much time invested in AL already :)

Visiting
06-03-2015, 11:28 PM
*Gives doses of cough syrup to all people in need*