PDA

View Full Version : Basic Crafting Question - n00b

Mikeb
04-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Am I correct in that once you pass level 15, there are no more recipes until level 55?

i'm level 36 and it doesn't appear that I should be wasting time trying to collect crafting items because anything that I can craft at this level would only be a level 15 item.

Am I correct or am I totally confused?

Dirtymonkey_666
04-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Am I correct in that once you pass level 15, there are no more recipes until level 55?

i'm level 36 and it doesn't appear that I should be wasting time trying to collect crafting items because anything that I can craft at this level would only be a level 15 item.

Am I correct or am I totally confused?

i say half and half. level 5-15 crafted armors are awesome for starting new characters and low leveled PvP.
just because your level 36 doesn't mean if you find a recipe it'll be level 15. but yea farming for recipes does get boring fast (and time wasting)

Redbridge
04-13-2011, 05:14 PM
No - there are also crafted items (Mystery Sets) in Oasis Town for level 50 items.

But don't ditch the idea of level 15 item recipes as they are valuable and people in PvP use them for lower level twinks.

Check out the crafting section in the link in my sig. Also check out Yanis' Crafted items list too..

Good Luck