PDA

View Full Version : thanks devs

Acyer
04-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Like I said thanks for the awesome patch and handling all the complaints and stabs and still manage to satisfy the players with the reduced gcd time. You guys are by far the best set of devs on any mmo and listen to us players. Keep up the great work and happy 1 year birthday!!!!

Major
04-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Ya you guys def rule. You guys have taken lots of abuse since yesterday and you are already making things better for all the complainers out there lol. All of you deserve a pat on the back. Your work and determination towards making PL better is much appriciated. Thanks STS!!

Justg
04-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Thank you guys, for hanging in there and giving us good constructive criticism.

Regarding GDC: We know it is (very) rough sometimes to make transitions like this but we do it for the greater good (and health) of the long-term game. We'll keep listening, and tweaking.

Regarding the rest of the Update: We have been working on streamlining the user experience. We're happy with the results and will continue to strive to make the overall game as cool as possible for you!

SUPAPRODIGY
04-13-2011, 06:00 PM
thank devs for all u do u make gaming so much better!!!!! ;)

karmakali
04-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Feel the love :)

Tamino
04-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Thank you. We love you, and we know you love us too...

JaytB
04-15-2011, 03:11 AM
Finally, a non-whiners thread :)

People seem to forget about the awesome new set-bonusses, faces, interface tweaks... It's kind of sad to see how impatient some people can be. But my mood is lightened with this thread ;)

Riccits
04-15-2011, 03:12 AM
there was allways a huge whining after big balancings... i remember the whinings after removing "rushing".. there was the same hate on fourm.. even myself was flaming up all, haha! after a few weeks all was fine and forgotten..
here will be the same... devs want to make game better and want us to test out updates, ya its very frustrating when i dont works the first days, but at least everything was solved in the past..
maybe i was one of the loudest whiners after the 1.5 update, but now i must say i dont want to turn back to 1.4.. much more fun with skill power (olders know what iam speaking about). and same will be with 1.7.

JaytB
04-15-2011, 04:10 AM
there was allways a huge whining after big balancings... i remember the whinings after removing "rushing".. there was the same hate on fourm.. even myself was flaming up all, haha! after a few weeks all was fine and forgotten..
here will be the same... devs want to make game better and want us to test out updates, ya its very frustrating when i dont works the first days, but at least everything was solved in the past..
maybe i was one of the loudest whiners after the 1.5 update, but now i must say i dont want to turn back to 1.4.. much more fun with skill power (olders know what iam speaking about). and same will be with 1.7.

I haven't been around as long as you, but was sure things would be tweaked along the way. I actually start to prefer gdc above random button mashing already. It makes it better for other party members to see who's using what skill too. This all adds to up to a more tactical game where it isn't rewarded to push all buttons as quick as you possibly can.

skavenger216
04-15-2011, 07:22 AM
I haven't been around as long as you, but was sure things would be tweaked along the way. I actually start to prefer gdc above random button mashing already. It makes it better for other party members to see who's using what skill too. This all adds to up to a more tactical game where it isn't rewarded to push all buttons as quick as you possibly can.

I have recently found myself on my mage concentrating on heals and buffs/debuffs first and then damage, playing more of a support role. Unfortunately, it appears as if some mages ( not all) seem to have forgotten how to rez, lol. If you are a mage, and the only other mage in the group dies, your first priority should be to rez the other mage. Other classes should be rezzed too, but mages especially, because who's gonna rez you if you die, leaving both mages dead?

On topic, thank you devs for the quick actions in refining the gcd thus far, and the further refining I'm sure you guys will do.