View Full Version : Have teeth stopped dropping since the last update?

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 01:53 AM
I haven't gotten any dragkin teeth since the last update. My theory is that when STS turned off ankhs dropping, they also turned off teeth dropping by mistake, seeing as how they drop the same way.

Maybe I've just been really unlucky. But I farmed for about 2 hours with no teeth (regular and elite).

Thesaint Bermudez
06-03-2015, 02:25 AM
i just run 3 to 5 runs just now and no teeth but lock grand crate. :)

Kyle Holmes
06-03-2015, 05:17 AM
They are dropping but for the last week they have been super rare. Its actually quite sad how they have nerfed it, one shouldn't have to farm for 2 hours to only get one tooth. Egg drops this month are so low as well, took me 2 week to drop Mali

sent from fritters beak

Tatman
06-03-2015, 05:25 AM
This actually happens quite often. I don't know if it's after updates though, it seems random to me. Teeth just stop dropping. I did a lot of runs yesterday, as I'm trying to get a bar, and looted exactly 1 tooth.

Magegrimm
06-03-2015, 07:10 AM
I got a lot a few weeks ago now I only get 1 or two if I'm lucky..

Andrisber
06-03-2015, 07:29 AM
I have ran a lot and still 0 teeth :c

Kyle Holmes
06-03-2015, 07:35 AM
I ran elite 5 times and got 0 teeth and 5 green items ;'(

sent from fritters beak

Farminer's
06-03-2015, 07:59 AM
15 normal 0 teeth :/

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

emkochiu
06-03-2015, 08:00 AM
I was so bored ytd. So, I did 1 run and looted 1 tooth lol

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 08:48 AM
I was so bored ytd. So, I did 1 run and looted 1 tooth lol

Did you get it after the update or before? Because I was getting them before the update.

Roycedamagnet
06-03-2015, 10:53 AM
I've been farming teeth for a while now...actually there were daya wen I looted 15-20 teeth
But yea...I ran lyk a million runs only to receive about 2-3 teeth...my average teeth drop rate/day used to be about 8 earlier...but now its only bout 2-3...rilli tiring lol...but d thirst for dat bar keeps me going xD

Schnitzel
06-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Teeth still drops, just rare

Tip: Bring one of these while teeth farming
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/hammer-1.jpg

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I've been farming teeth for a while now...actually there were daya wen I looted 15-20 teeth
But yea...I ran lyk a million runs only to receive about 2-3 teeth...my average teeth drop rate/day used to be about 8 earlier...but now its only bout 2-3...rilli tiring lol...but d thirst for dat bar keeps me going xD

Have you gotten any since the gauntlet and ankh drop event ended? That is the question. Whether the drop rate seems to go up or down is irrelevant. I want to know if it stopped altogether.

There are no dragonite bars in auction right now, so that makes me think I'm right.

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 11:00 AM

So you got a tooth after the event ended? That's all I want to know.

emkochiu
06-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Did you get it after the update or before? Because I was getting them before the update.

I did a test run and looted 1 tooth :D. I think they didnt change drop rate, it's just about luck.

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 11:03 AM
I did a test run and looted 1 tooth :D. I think they didnt change drop rate, it's just about luck.

Thank you. I will start farming teeth again. That's all I needed to know.

shothim1
06-03-2015, 11:12 AM

Hahahahahhaahhahah

LordDravek
06-03-2015, 12:19 PM
3 days for me. I'm sitting on 64 teeth.. so yeah... they drop. I don't get the random programming of the drops as sometimes, 5 runs will drop 4 teeth, and other times 30 runs will drop 1 tooth.

It's nuts but yes... they are still dropping.

Spell
06-03-2015, 12:58 PM
2/8 elite cave of terwea ( however it is spelled) and 0/4 runs elite rendtail.this was yesterday while trying to obtain the nekros recipe...yes teeth drops are rare for some reason.
That is why there are barely any dragon bars circulating xP

mmaachilles211
06-03-2015, 01:09 PM
I soloed all of elite tindirin yesterday and got a tooth from each boss...dunno man if you really want em try elites instead of normal maps

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
I soloed all of elite tindirin yesterday and got a tooth from each boss...dunno man if you really want em try elites instead of normal maps

I have 129 teeth, the majority of which come from elites. The only reason I'm farming them is that I'm so close to getting a bar. I normally farm tombs and arena exclusively. Farming teeth is so boring and unreliable.

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 03:39 PM
I have 129 teeth, the majority of which come from elites. The only reason I'm farming them is that I'm so close to getting a bar. I normally farm tombs and arena exclusively. Farming teeth is so boring and unreliable.

Got teeth today. Was just a case of extremely bad luck.

Overweightank
06-03-2015, 04:49 PM
i just run 3 to 5 runs just now and no teeth but lock grand crate. :)

Yep, I've done like 6 elite runs in a row so far and no teeth, Did over 20 normals and got 1 teeth tho :P

kananaskis
06-03-2015, 10:01 PM
I've been levelling pets in normal tindrin and getting teeth here and there...seems the same drop rate. in normal maps it seems common that one can run a lot with no dragkin tooth drops at any rate.

ScaredBootyPopper
06-04-2015, 01:29 AM
That's a good thing teeth have stopped dropping at this rate you wont need to get dentures 😂😂😂

Energizeric
06-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Guys, the price of bars did not go way way up for no reason. Yes, I think teeth are dropping less often than they used to. However, nobody ever really noticed much since the bar was not in such demand. But now with the recipe dropping way down in price after the 2x odds Arena week, and everyone looting recipes and with the double odds goblin crates and more than usual shards looted, lots of people need bars to craft their rings and amulets and there are not so many out here for sale, so price went up 4x. So now everyone wants to farm teeth and we are all finding out that they drop less often than they used to. I think it's a good thing, as then the price of the bar will stay high. Otherwise the price will go way down like it used to be and you won't even want to bother farming teeth.

BTW, they do drop as I got one today in non-elite wilds. But it was my first in about 20 runs there.

gumball3000
06-04-2015, 04:12 AM
Guys, the price of bars did not go way way up for no reason. Yes, I think teeth are dropping less often than they used to. However, nobody ever really noticed much since the bar was not in such demand. But now with the recipe dropping way down in price after the 2x odds Arena week, and everyone looting recipes and with the double odds goblin crates and more than usual shards looted, lots of people need bars to craft their rings and amulets and there are not so many out here for sale, so price went up 4x. So now everyone wants to farm teeth and we are all finding out that they drop less often than they used to. I think it's a good thing, as then the price of the bar will stay high. Otherwise the price will go way down like it used to be and you won't even want to bother farming teeth.

BTW, they do drop as I got one today in non-elite wilds. But it was my first in about 20 runs there.
Bar went up solely because pendant recipe went down and more people could afford it. Teeth in normal maps were always a rare occurence, bar always took weeks to farm.

Kyle Holmes
06-04-2015, 04:34 AM
It is actually a good thing that they are so rare now. I for one didn't want to do so many runs of tindirin for a measly 500k. The price of the bar has kept me dedicated to farming again

sent from fritters beak

LordDravek
06-17-2015, 02:04 AM
It's definitely random and sometimes rare and sometimes not. Two weeks later...and I'm still trying to make that 150 mark. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/17/60868641cb117b891c9b32d220d68dc7.jpg

Zolatoy
06-17-2015, 11:00 AM
5/5 t elite tridin wild. It's dropping good for me

ShqipStar
06-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Done over 30 normal tuns on normal The wild got none, done 1 elite wild got one