PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 3, 2015

Remiem
06-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Breathing new life into our hard-working Token Vendors!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Double Tokens for New Prizes

While you all took the Gauntlet III by storm, our token vendors got some love from the designers and will start the weekend off with some brand new offerings! You'll get to save up for these this week while the Hauntlet and all Bard Quests are giving out double tokens!

The Hauntlet Token Vendor will now sell:

A New Legendary Wraith Pet Egg: Gloom

At its highest level, the passive attack will hit up to 2 targets and has a chance to reduce hit chance, movement speed and apply poison that can spread. His AA "Darkness" spawns a pool of darkness that expands slowly. Every tick applies a slowing which stacks until it stuns the enemy and applies a 10 second poison dot. Enemies become immune to Darkness’ snare and stun ability while under the effects of this poison.

Keep Gloom happy to receive +10% Damage, +12 All Stats, 75 Health, and 75 Mana.

Violet's Egg
Violet was originally released in a limited edition Pet Egg Crate. If you missed the chance to add her to your stable, now is your chance!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=131052&d=1429737702

As well as Auction Slots, Stash Slots, Inventory Slots and Respec Scrolls

The Story Token Vendor will now sell:

Egg Crates

Including Dangerous Dodos, Cool Cats, Tropical Toucans, Tremendous Turtles and Whimsical Wolves.

Plus, all outdated armor and helms have been removed.

Get Gold for Leveling Up.

In our continued efforts to bring balance to Arlor and encourage new players as they make the trek to level 41 we made an important change to the new player experience. Now, when players level up between level 2 and 10 they will receive gold instead of the previous platinum rewards. Pet feeding, potions, ankhs and everything else can sure get expensive, especially when you're just starting out. We hope this helps to give you that extra nudge up into the higher levels.

Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes.

+ Bosses now have appropriate frost immunity to prevent chain freezing attacks.
+ Nilbog's AA will no longer trigger timers in timed runs.
+ Wrathjaw, Shadowfang and Snaggletooth pets are back to Legendary rarity.
+ Shadow Piercer’s “Rising Death” initial impact damage is now on par with un-upgraded Shadow Piercer

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peek at the raging Hulking Brute mob type. What's next?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Dashie
06-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Yeah !! First ^_^ !! Can't wait for gloom !!

Comieta
06-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Very nice.Can't wait...I'd like to see next with what locked chest will be replaced with and if we can still farm the new ...lock or whatever...or will be on direct sale for plat.

Avaree
06-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the weekly community update :)

PhoenixPrime
06-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Crates for tokens? nice, 8^)

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 05:27 PM

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

While you all took the Gauntlet III by storm, our token vendors got some love from the designers and will start the weekend off with some brand new offerings! You'll get to save up for these this week while the Hauntlet and all Bard Quests are giving out double tokens!

At its highest level, the passive attack will hit up to 2 targets and has a chance to reduce hit chance, movement speed and apply poison that can spread. His AA "Darkness" spawns a pool of darkness that expands slowly. Every tick applies a slowing which stacks until it stuns the enemy and applies a 10 second poison dot. Enemies become immune to Darkness’ snare and stun ability while under the effects of this poison.

Violet's Egg
Violet was originally released in a limited edition Pet Egg Crate. If you missed the chance to add her to your stable, now is your chance!

As well as Auction Slots, Stash Slots, Inventory Slots and Respec Scrolls

Egg Crates

Including Dangerous Dodos, Cool Cats, Tropical Toucans, Tremendous Turtles and Whimsical Wolves.

In our continued efforts to bring balance to Arlor and encourage new players as they make the trek to level 41 we made an important change to the new player experience. Now, when players level up between level 2 and 10 they will receive gold instead of the previous platinum rewards. Pet feeding, potions, ankhs and everything else can sure get expensive, especially when you're just starting out. We hope this helps to give you that extra nudge up into the higher levels.

Bug Fixes

+ Bosses now have appropriate frost immunity to prevent chain freezing attacks.
+ Shadow Piercer’s “Rising Death” initial impact damage is now on par with un-upgraded Shadow Piercer

Coming Soon

Last week you got a sneak peek at the raging Hulking Brute mob type. What's next?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Phew. Just finished selling my pet crates.

Jazzi
06-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Looking good. Finally some changes to the token vendors.

"Whimsical Wolves" very curious if nightshade will be in this crate ;)

ilhanna
06-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Very nice updates, thank you so much.

Meenmoon
06-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Wow!, gloom...... :encouragement:

Wildy
06-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Gloom seems good with the AA, better than nightshade i feel. I wonder why owl crates haven't been added tho. Good update irrespective.

Carapace
06-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Looking good. Finally some changes to the token vendors.

"Whimsical Wolves" very curious if nightshade will be in this crate ;)

He will not :)

vawaid
06-03-2015, 05:42 PM
so, i dont like these bug fixes. lol

sent by a nab using tapasucks

mondeng006
06-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Woah gloom!

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Gloom seems good with the AA, better than nightshade i feel. I wonder why owl crates haven't been added tho. Good update irrespective.

Unless the AA is amazing, Nightshade is way better.

Edward Coug
06-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Whoa, I missed respec scrolls. Awesome. I bet there was discussion of putting ankhs there, too.

Have to say I'm glad the boss freeze glitch has been fixed. Planar had become a bit of a joke.

Aprove
06-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Nice..
So the endgamers don't receive the gold :3

carmine_blade
06-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Great update, and a good incentive to start running Hauntlet again!

kixkaxx
06-03-2015, 06:11 PM
I have a question.. Since all hauntlet pets have speed buff, why not give this pet for example +10% speed? And make it 500 token

chrizplague
06-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Will owl crates be available for bards tokens?

ketoh
06-03-2015, 06:28 PM
:banana:
Ty for update

Schnitzel
06-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Enemies become immune to Darkness’ snare and stun ability while under the effects of this poison.

um...Remiem, is this a typo?

carmine_blade
06-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Will owl crates be available for bards tokens?

It seems owl and spider crates aren't included.

twoxc
06-03-2015, 06:31 PM
As awesome as this is and how it is lovely for the new players and will help so many people. BUT what kind of bullcrap is this? its like literally high way robbery. First you release special PET CRATE with new pets to allow people to spend plats to open them and obtain those pet. Now you just gonna make them FREE OBTAINABLE? It goes to show sts willing to do anything for money. Even if it's destroying the game itself and slowly killing off players.

Unless those Egg Crate purchase with story tokens also cost 15 plats to open? then I don't see a problem.

carmine_blade
06-03-2015, 06:34 PM

I think it means that once stunned the DOT is applied giving immunity for 10s? Not entirely sure though, some clarification would be nice!

ketoh
06-03-2015, 06:35 PM
As awesome as this is and how it is lovely for the new players and will help so many people. BUT what kind of bullcrap is this? its like literally high way robbery. First you release special PET CRATE with new pets to allow people to spend plats to open them and obtain those pet. Now you just gonna make them FREE OBTAINABLE? It goes to show sts willing to do anything for money. Even if it's destroying the game itself and slowly killing off players.

Unless those Egg Crate purchase with story tokens also cost 15 plats to open? then I don't see a problem.

Charity :banana:

Bluebatthing
06-03-2015, 06:37 PM
When will this take place?

Aerodude
06-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Awwww iwas happy that permafreezing in planar rom s good thing I got to run solo tomb1 with my 40lvl mage wew now its fixed then I'll just run with my rogue and thank you now sts

Bm4_le60
06-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Um what does gloom cost in tokens?

Madnex
06-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up Remi!

I've been meaning to update the bugs list with a few entries and just did! Hehe. :)

TankingRogue
06-03-2015, 07:33 PM
" Bosses now have appropriate frost immunity to prevent chain freezing attacks."
This applies to the t3 and t2 boss in planar right? and mother in planar arena

Kingofninjas
06-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Glooms happiness bonus seems to be incredibly weak compared to even the legendary pet. I won't judge yet as its AA may be incredibly OP, but STS you should consider adding a crit bonus in there.

kananaskis
06-03-2015, 08:31 PM
thanks for great update and adding to bard and hauntlet stores.

thanks remiem for your community updates...i read them weekly :)

thanks madnex for your information in your list of bugs thread..amazing work.

thanks haligali for posting history of wrathjaw, snaggletooth and hence nilbog damage bug on madnex's thread.

and although the frostbolt bug has been useful for getting players thru planar tombs who hadn't been yet, I'm glad too that the other bosses affected by the chain freezing bug--ferrix, mother, antee, captain krom, and fangtasm finn (my personal favorite) are back to their old selves in elites.

carry on ;)

extrapayah
06-03-2015, 09:02 PM
by preventing chain freezing do you mean that if the boss already frozen, another freezing attack from similar skill can't prolong its freezing time?

if so, it is bad... immunity like this only counter-productive to team cooperation in pve... what's the point of having more than one mage in a boss fight then? if another freeze is useless
i'd rather making freeze duration to as low as 1 second if done to boss, so a well timed cooperative 3s cooldown freeze can freeze boss at 2s out of 3 second available, and also considering and delay, most probably the 2nd mage will want to freeze it earlier (e.g. at 0.5s after getting frozen for first time) and ends up not getting perfect 2s freeze

if you compare it to rogue, they can regulate smoke without this kind of useless immunity/restriction, and even better, it is an useful party buff!,
and also rogue as the highest damage dealer, always gets their damage stacked no matter what... yet you make another mage's skill unstackable to each other... fgs...

also can you please improve breeze's range, pls? it's old, but if find it strange how breeze (the only one pet, which) is unwilling to attack units that's in inside our bow/gun's normal attack range, yet it unnecessarily lock distant target and even stranger, it picks items at a range longer than its attack range -_-a

and also please check littlebear's and dovabear's passive range pls... it is currently too small that it can't destroy two barrels stacked nearly in most stages -_-a

thank you, and great job on the bugfix

P.S.: shadowfang rarity has been always 'rare', right? is there any problem with that? @_@

ilhanna
06-03-2015, 09:03 PM

Tbh I had to actually reread Remiem's post twice because for once it's all about enabling the F2P majority. I can see F2P players, AL beginners getting into the egg business that previously only profited the minority plat buyers and merchers with sizable capital. Of course the F2P players won't be reaping the kind of money made by plat players when the egg crates were initially introduced. And they will have to actually work and wait for the story tokens to pile up enough to buy egg crates. But that's what plat is supposed to be, IMO, an expediter, a shortcut that enables its users to make money fast. The F2P players can only enjoy the tail end of this money train, and for them it's going to be just a trickle. And they have to be active, they have to play the content to get it. It's hardly game destroying, I think. If anything, this might help new player retention, as it gives them some sort of source of income when they can't be farming endgame content yet. It will also help non-plat players by providing a steady supply of pets for achievements that used to be only purchasable with plat.

acewasabi
06-03-2015, 09:10 PM
Glooms happiness bonus seems to be incredibly weak compared to even the legendary pet. I won't judge yet as its AA may be incredibly OP, but STS you should consider adding a crit bonus in there.

i agree the happiness bonus seems lame, its more epic pet like ethyl (dont get me wrong i love ethyl haha) BUT like you say its aa might be op, and also, it might not cost too many tokens. i wanna know if its gonna be more than shiloh. also is shiloh and uries still gonna be available?

debitmandiri
06-03-2015, 09:28 PM
A guaranted chest that drop gold from elite pls (5-50k).

Ladysophie
06-03-2015, 09:29 PM
This is probably one of the worst update in a while for the motives twoc mentioned but I guess its part of the game...mehh.

extrapayah
06-03-2015, 09:31 PM
also please check on mage's ice duration upgrade...

currently whenever we do mass freeze (whatever the method is) the freeze duration is not increased, even on the main target... considering how you fix how rogue's skill upgrade works with each other, then please, do it to mage's too...

thank you

acewasabi
06-03-2015, 09:32 PM
This is probably one of the worst update in a while for the motives twoc mentioned but I guess its part of the game...mehh.

theres still plenty of ways for plat buyers to make money off our plat. i think it will be good for the game which is good for us- the more ppl playing the more fun it is :) and new wraith pet- coool!

Trojan2100
06-03-2015, 09:54 PM
thanks for great update and adding to bard and hauntlet stores.

thanks remiem for your community updates...i read them weekly :)

thanks madnex for your information in your list of bugs thread..amazing work.

thanks haligali for posting history of wrathjaw, snaggletooth and hence nilbog damage bug on madnex's thread.

and although the frostbolt bug has been useful for getting players thru planar tombs who hadn't been yet, I'm glad too that the other bosses affected by the chain freezing bug--ferrix, mother, antee, captain krom, and fangtasm finn (my personal favorite) are back to their old selves in elites.

carry on ;)

Yep never had somuch fun running with under geared guildy tomb 3 , Tobad they are fixing it this is the first time I seen somany ppl with different gears lining up to do planar runs .

Ladysophie
06-03-2015, 09:55 PM
theres still plenty of ways for plat buyers to make money off our plat. i think it will be good for the game which is good for us- the more ppl playing the more fun it is :) and new wraith pet- coool!
People spent real money trying to find a fritter or a foxy or a violet opening these crates. Don't take for granted everyone that buys plat has unlimited money to throw away every time. If they devalue the quality of plat by releasing for free what we bought with plat we would simply stop buying those things with plat and wait as everyone does.

For STS
1) At least bring back the owl crates. That's the only interesting type and you left it out lol
2) Next time be fair and warn us if the things you invite us to buy as plat exclusive purchase will be free later on. Its called transparency. (kinda reminds me of Grimm for 250plat ._.)

Dimitrian
06-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Great job sts! And now that you can get more gold at the start of the game i can tell my friends to play the game!

If i had any friends ;_;

Hoardseeker
06-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Poor Grimm ;-;

convicts
06-03-2015, 10:47 PM
nooo dont fix the freeze bug lmao

twoxc
06-03-2015, 10:59 PM
People spent real money trying to find a fritter or a foxy or a violet opening these crates. Don't take for granted everyone that buys plat has unlimited money to throw away every time. If you devalue the quality of plat by releasing for free what we bought with plat we would simply stop buying those things and GG.

For STS
1) At least bring back the owl crates.
2) Next time be fair and warn us if the things you invite us to buy as plat exclusive purchase will be free later on (kinda reminds me of Grimm for 250plat ._.)

Yea a future warning would be nice but usually sts does thing unexpectedly as always. Just disappointing. Made us spend plat to open many pets crate for what?

Can no longer invest anything inside the game such as hoarding something and hope for price to go up Nor should can I invest any real money on plat to buy any unlimited stuff as sts will just flip the switch at any given point. Bummer but sure this will definitely help the free players a lot.

Newcomx
06-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Thank you sts for this upcoming event! Nice to know sts taking care of its free players also.

Energizeric
06-03-2015, 11:16 PM

Does this mean they will now have the proper amount of damage/crit for a legendary pet? Ever since Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth were released in season 2, they have both been listed as legendary pets, but both of them have had the damage & crit of a rare pet. I'm not sure if that was just what was listed, or if that was how they functioned as well.

acewasabi
06-03-2015, 11:53 PM
People spent real money trying to find a fritter or a foxy or a violet opening these crates. Don't take for granted everyone that buys plat has unlimited money to throw away every time. If they devalue the quality of plat by releasing for free what we bought with plat we would simply stop buying those things with plat and wait as everyone does.

For STS
1) At least bring back the owl crates. That's the only interesting type and you left it out lol
2) Next time be fair and warn us if the things you invite us to buy as plat exclusive purchase will be free later on. Its called transparency. (kinda reminds me of Grimm for 250plat ._.)

yeah i'll lose money on my violets for sure. but i already made quite a bit of gold off those pet crates so i'm not complaining. i do understand your point though.

i guess we got first bite of the cherry for those new pets, and also i think it was unlikely sts was gonna just have all those new pets only avail in a crate that was only released once. those crates will have to be earned too there's no shortcutting it.

Rome
06-04-2015, 12:06 AM
i thank u for this !!

Htiek
06-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Lucky, I collected all class outdated armor and helms. :banana:

Trojan2100
06-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Great job sts! And now that you can get more gold at the start of the game i can tell my friends to play the game!

If i had any friends ;_;

T
Don't get too happy they didn't mention how much .

Dex Scene
06-04-2015, 12:54 AM
I like the egg crates purchasable with story token

kinzmet
06-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Happy and sad for this update.

Happy because I got a lots of tokens. Sad, because I invested on Violet eggs :'(

Earlingstad
06-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Great update. Thank you sts. :smiley_simmons:

Squeezable
06-04-2015, 03:05 AM
One of the best community updates I've seen in weeks. Thank you STS! We're constantly getting new pets, new ways of earning money, we're just starting to become a community where it's not impossible to get money. New players will thrive of the new system and end game players will fight to see who gets gloom first.

Yettt people are still moaning. A simple answer is, nobody is forcing you to play the game. STS is trying to help the newer players but you huge plat spenders/rich ones just want the money to yourselves.

Thanks again!

Gess
06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Gloom's happiness bonus is quite disappointing, imo. Either the AA will have to be very good or this will be just another useless pet. (A pet that no one will use)

Haligali
06-04-2015, 05:39 AM
wow, this is cool.

bedmaster
06-04-2015, 06:51 AM
Glooms passive and aa is awesome... i wish it wont cost 1k tokens lol

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

sunix
06-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Good STS :encouragement:, happy to see another free pet ,like what all new pet arent only plat .
Really appreciate , ty

Eski
06-04-2015, 07:26 AM

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community updatehttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#99292831)!

Upcoming Events

At its highest level, the passive attack will hit up to 2 targetshttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#90550260) and has a chance to reduce hit chance, movement speed and apply poison that can spread. His AA "Darkness" spawns a pool of darkness that expands slowly. Every tick applies a slowing which stacks until it stuns the enemy and applies a 10 second poison dot. Enemies become immune to Darkness’ snare and stun ability while under the effects of this poison.

Violet's Egg

As well as Auction Slotshttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#10573704), Stash Slots, Inventory Slots and Respec Scrolls

Egg Crates

In our continued efforts to bring balance to Arlor and encourage new players as they make the trek to level 41 we made an important change to the new player experience. Now, when players level up between level 2http://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#3783070) and 10 they will receive gold instead of the previous platinum rewards. Pet feeding, potions, ankhs and everything else can sure get expensive, especially when you're just starting out. We hope this helps to give you that extra nudge up into the higher levels.

Bug Fixes

+ Bosses now have appropriate frost immunity to preventhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#83188415) chain freezing attacks.

Coming Soon

Last week you got a sneak peekhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#87128565) at the raging Hulking Brute mob type. What's next?

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's updatehttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#54365562)!

if you remove the frost bug then you also need to remove the current top timed runs of planar tombs and every other frosted bosses.
fairness..

Ssneakykills
06-04-2015, 08:00 AM
I'm I the only one disappointed sts has recoloured yet another pet? I'd rather they took longer and created a brand new pet

twoxc
06-04-2015, 08:38 AM
if you remove the frost bug then you also need to remove the current top timed runs of planar tombs and every other fosted bosses
fairness..

The top timed for planar tombs I can guarantee you, the froze bug wasn't used on boss even if it's removed it would either get set again with same or better time. Also it's an All ROGUE with no freezing skill xD.

ralrigs
06-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Rip freeze bug :,,C

Runel Joseph Ruiz
06-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Its gonna be an all rogue party again, like come on sts do something about the mage class. its like the weakest class in this game, and now u fix the freeze bug. Come on sts give mages a better buff so we dont get useless in this game.

Carapace
06-04-2015, 10:28 AM

This is not a typo, however it may need clarification. Once the 'Darkness' ability has applied its stun and damage over time to an enemy target, that target will be immune to the 'Darkness' ability until the damage over time falls off. The general flow of how this works is you cast Darkness with Gloom, and then watch as enemies get trapped inside, slowing in speed until they get stunned, after which they are now free to chase after players again but have a damage over time applied to them.

This does not apply to other poison effects, like Noxious Bolt, etc.

Hope this helps clarify

Carapace
06-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Does this mean they will now have the proper amount of damage/crit for a legendary pet? Ever since Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth were released in season 2, they have both been listed as legendary pets, but both of them have had the damage & crit of a rare pet. I'm not sure if that was just what was listed, or if that was how they functioned as well.

You should see an increase in all of these pets stats that are on par with legendary pets.

Carapace
06-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Points about the Egg Crates are certainly valid, however one must remember that Story Tokens are different from other Tokens in that you can only run a Bard Quest once per day. It's going to take a notable amount of bard dailies completed to acquire the necessary tokens to purchase the Egg Crates.

I don't believe we'll be seeing an influx of Foxy's and other Crate Egg pets the way everyone is speculating, however there may be many people with a current surplus of Story Tokens and the initial boom of Egg Crates is likely true. Even so, there is still a chance at the newer pets, and not a guarantee.

Learafica
06-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw gloom so good

he challange grimm but i hope not with a lot coins

Edward Coug
06-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Yea a future warning would be nice but usually sts does thing unexpectedly as always. Just disappointing. Made us spend plat to open many pets crate for what?

Can no longer invest anything inside the game such as hoarding something and hope for price to go up Nor should can I invest any real money on plat to buy any unlimited stuff as sts will just flip the switch at any given point. Bummer but sure this will definitely help the free players a lot.

Any time you hoard an item, it's a gamble. And it should be. The longer you hold a rare item, especially one that is consumable, the more valuable it will become, but there's also the chance that it will be reintroduced or eclipsed. That's just the nature of the game.

It gets old hearing rich players gripe about how all their investments should be guaranteed. If you want to make big gold, you should have to take a risk.

That said, I do get the complaints about having to gamble real money to get items only found in locked crates. I really would much rather have the game be subscription based rather than a F2P, but it is what it is.

Ladysophie
06-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Points about the Egg Crates are certainly valid, however one must remember that Story Tokens are different from other Tokens in that you can only run a Bard Quest once per day. It's going to take a notable amount of bard dailies completed to acquire the necessary tokens to purchase the Egg Crates.

I don't believe we'll be seeing an influx of Foxy's and other Crate Egg pets the way everyone is speculating, however there may be many people with a current surplus of Story Tokens and the initial boom of Egg Crates is likely true. Even so, there is still a chance at the newer pets, and not a guarantee.

How many story tokens does an egg crate cost then? XD

twoxc
06-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Any time you hoard an item, it's a gamble. And it should be. The longer you hold a rare item, especially one that is consumable, the more valuable it will become, but there's also the chance that it will be reintroduced or eclipsed. That's just the nature of the game.

It gets old hearing rich players gripe about how all their investments should be guaranteed. If you want to make big gold, you should have to take a risk.

That said, I do get the complaints about having to gamble real money to get items only found in locked crates. I really would much rather have the game be subscription based rather than a F2P, but it is what it is.

To me it wasn't about gambling or investing. It was more about righteousness. Sts introducing new pet crate with new pets and only plats can obtain them and then sts go burn and backstab everyone that spend plat on those crate for those pet and just say "LOL thanks for your time and money on those new pet crate" now we're gonna release them for free to everyone.

SIGH just SIGH.

twoxc
06-04-2015, 12:13 PM
How many story tokens does an egg crate cost then? XD

250 tokens so 25 days for one crate since it's 10 token a day?

Zuorsyra
06-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Is it just me or... I'm not getting 2x hauntlet coins?...

lissil
06-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Getting just 1 hauntlet token per run.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
06-04-2015, 12:39 PM
you said double Hauntlet and token. why does the hauntlet only drop 1 hauntlet coin.

Eski
06-04-2015, 12:55 PM
(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/#12780235)

Anyway ,
thank you sts for bringing back the useless sorcerer class ...No parties for socerers,again.
well done....

Coalhouse
06-04-2015, 12:57 PM
"+ Wrathjaw, Shadowfang and Snaggletooth pets are back to Legendary rarity."

So Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth now have the correct stats. Should it not have been Nilbog rather than Shadowfang included here? Shadowfang always was "rare" and so had the correct stats. originally, however Nilbog is "legendary" but still has "rare" stats.

Sorcerie
06-04-2015, 12:59 PM
To me it wasn't about gambling or investing. It was more about righteousness. Sts introducing new pet crate with new pets and only plats can obtain them and then sts go burn and backstab everyone that spend plat on those crate for those pet and just say "LOL thanks for your time and money on those new pet crate" now we're gonna release them for free to everyone.

SIGH just SIGH.Yea, but did they profit when they were first released? Yes, yes they did.

So excuse me while I nibble on the crumbs that fall off the plat players table, LOL.

Serancha
06-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Yea, but did they profit when they were first released? Yes, yes they did.

So excuse me while I nibble on the crumbs that fall off the plat players table, LOL.

This is true, the plat players made their money selling off the new pets at a premium price. The pets are really just novelty pets, so make no difference in gameplay - meaning most plat players who opened crates, did so to profit off the new eggs. This has been done, so I don't see the problem making the crates obtainable through effort. The intent of the game was never to have things plat-exclusive. It was to make advancement slightly faster with plat.

The profit has been made off these pets. If they re-release the chests for plat, the contents will have no value. By trickling them out via tokens, they may retain a little value.

Kirysaki
06-04-2015, 01:51 PM
The update seems really nice! Although I think we will all miss the ice bug in Planar Tombs hehe xD
But one thing, it seemed that 1 Hauntlet coin = 1 Bard Token (potions, inventory slots), so why is the price of Auction Slots in Hauntlet coins more than double the amount of Bard Tokens? :o

e5c4p3artist
06-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Shadow Piercer’s “Rising Death” initial impact damage is now on par with un-upgraded Shadow Piercer

What does this actually mean?

Jazzi
06-04-2015, 04:15 PM
The top timed for planar tombs I can guarantee you, the froze bug wasn't used on boss even if it's removed it would either get set again with same or better time. Also it's an All ROGUE with no freezing skill xD.

I have been keeping an eye on those. Not sure why you would outright lie about it, but the lb times for both pure and enhanced are not set in "ALL ROUGE" pts.

Now after saying here something that is very much not true, how do u expect anyone to believe that freeze was no used?

PhoenixPrime
06-04-2015, 05:07 PM
This is true, the plat players made their money selling off the new pets at a premium price. The pets are really just novelty pets, so make no difference in gameplay - meaning most plat players who opened crates, did so to profit off the new eggs. This has been done, so I don't see the problem making the crates obtainable through effort. The intent of the game was never to have things plat-exclusive. It was to make advancement slightly faster with plat.

The profit has been made off these pets. If they re-release the chests for plat, the contents will have no value. By trickling them out via tokens, they may retain a little value.

I loved the crates when they cost platinum and we could make money off of them in the auction house, and I love the fact that we can get them for tokens now.
Plus it is going to take time to earn the tokens needed for ONE crate, so it is not like the market is going to be flooded with the things.

People who hoarded these need to just realized they made a bad choice and get over it, 8^).

I'm assuming the Frog and Owl crates aren't available since they actually had chances at some pretty expensive pets (Gyrm, Shade, etc?)

kananaskis
06-04-2015, 06:12 PM
crawly's egg now unavailable from story tokens vendor...an oversight I'm guessing...still obtainable in tenor boxes?

acewasabi
06-04-2015, 07:55 PM
crawly's egg now unavailable from story tokens vendor...an oversight I'm guessing...still obtainable in tenor boxes?

i noticed that, maybe what i lost on violets i'll make on crawlys :3

kananaskis
06-05-2015, 01:16 AM

I spoke too soon--while the other bosses affected by the freeze bug like ferrix, krom, & antee are immune to frostbolt again, finn isn't & can still be frozen for some reason.

skiorakehan
06-05-2015, 02:39 AM
Nice pets, i would like very much to have them .... i like collecting pets xD

Remiem
06-05-2015, 10:33 AM
i noticed that, maybe what i lost on violets i'll make on crawlys :3

Before you go making major investments, Crawly's removal is a bug. He'll be back next week.

Oezheasate
06-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Well the bug fix in planar is kinda sad but understandable

kickazzrogue
06-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Id like to see possible gem/jewel slots for pets.also would like to see more vanitys match some other vanitys like semi same color schemes being able to mix them up but they still look like they could go together and mythic armors weps etc etc for all lvls instead of just cap lvls arlorian rings were a good start

crudmudgeon
06-06-2015, 08:58 PM

Yes... this is why you spend plat getting one, realize it is NOT as good as ANY of the pets you already own, sell it for HUGE profit, then laugh when it gets offered for FREE!

crudmudgeon
06-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Gloom's happiness bonus is quite disappointing, imo. Either the AA will have to be very good or this will be just another useless pet. (A pet that no one will use)

roger that... I'm farming teeth in the hopes of buying cheap Glooms (during token 2x) with profit off Bar... lotta time wasted on a mediocre pet imo

crudmudgeon
06-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Have to say I'm glad the boss freeze glitch has been fixed. Planar had become a bit of a joke.

Let me guess... you're a rogue? Freeze was the only thing getting us mages through the tombs with any regularity...
It as an absolute sin that a mage with fully upgraded mythics and 6 para gems can't survive more than 1 hit in pve maps... just rediculous.

ralrigs
06-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Thank you STS , for made totality free stuff , its just so great :encouragement:
the only thing that is disapointing me is the fix of the freeze on boss for mage :uncomfortableness:

Edward Coug
06-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Let me guess... you're a rogue? Freeze was the only thing getting us mages through the tombs with any regularity...
It as an absolute sin that a mage with fully upgraded mythics and 6 para gems can't survive more than 1 hit in pve maps... just rediculous.

I am a rogue, but almost all of my parties have mages in them. The problem was freeze made the boss a joke. There was no skill involved at all.

Para gems don't add armor or health, just damage. You are sacrificing survivability with para gems. That's a choice you made.

I have over 4k health and 1700 armor and still get one-hit by dogs and the boss. If everyone is doing their job, no one should die more than once on a run. Mages make runs safer. I love running with good mages. The main mage I run with doesn't have great gear and he dies between 0-2 times per run, usually 1.

I feel much worse for warriors than mages. Warriors have lost their place in PvE. Mages are still very useful. If mages are given greater survivability (with para gems), why would you ever run with a warrior? There is unfortunately no real point to running with a warrior now, unless they are really good and your friend, or you all have really bad gear. Paradoxically, Warriors actually make the runs less-safe (not to mention, longer).

Mages are totally fine right now. Very useful, especially if they keep the boss rooted.

Anasinator
06-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Please increase the drop rate of teeth.

yubaraj
06-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Why mages lifegiver skill so weak compare to rogue and warrior health skill?
Can developers please look into this matter?
I think decreasing cooldown by 5 sec or 15 to 20% more health than it is currently giving may help poor mage to survive a little bit.

Thank you.

wandaontheweb
06-11-2015, 06:34 PM
What happened to crawly? Will he no longer be available?

Deathdor
06-12-2015, 07:22 AM
What happened to crawly? Will he no longer be available?

It's back.

Bug Fixes

+ Krodo, Antee, Mother now immune to freeze
+ Crawly Egg has returned to the Hauntlet Vendor
+ Gloom has had his damage calculations modified to be more appropriate, and his stun more effective
+ Nilbog and Shadowfang have swapped attribute tables. Shadowfang back to Rare, Nilbog up to Legendary
+ Toucan Egg Crate now properly drops Toucans
+ Hauntlet Vendor inventory slots are now stashable
+ Violet’s happiness buff now properly gets removed when pet is dismissed
+ Updated Blinky’s description to state that he lowers movement speed

Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 10, 2015 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?237038-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-June-10-2015)