Befs
06-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Looking for a PvE tank build.

Feel free to add me ig @befs

Edit:

Any1 also got a fast way to level no plat? Preferably cap or near under 1 week

Visiting
06-03-2015, 05:32 PM
For capping fast I'd say fastest way without actually buying plat to but the week/hour/30min XP lixs, would be to purchase the Advenuter's Pack ($3 if you want to do that for perma 10% XP bonus), if you dont wish to do that, you can buy 30 minute XP elixirs from the CS (they're like 11-12k a piece last I looked), and you can buy hour long combo elixirs from the CS as well (not sure if these are still lootable from locks so they may not be selling anymore at all), also, buying an Abaddon for the 15% Passive XP boost is always helpful, plus the Arlorian Egg-Shell rings have a chance to proc XP bonuses too if you wish to purchase one of those for gold in the CS. As for location of leveling, I'd say if you can get a decent PT head down to WT4 to power level, if you can't find a decent PT, head down to Kragg Tombs 4 and solo/duo whatever to 41 :) (There's a guide by Serancha on running KT4 solo in the AL Guides Section :))

vawaid
06-03-2015, 05:46 PM
average warrior and mage only need about 5 minutes running wt4. The hardest ia rogue, I need minimum 10 minutes lol.

I use aba, and adventurer kit. For the build, it depends on your gears.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Serancha
06-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Leveling info:

The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4&goto=newpost)

This is best for level 23 and up

Befs
06-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Leveling info:

The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4&goto=newpost)

This is best for level 23 and up

tyvm,

Does any1 have a tank build?

princesslovess
06-03-2015, 06:05 PM
I'd say don't do tank and chill on a mage or a rouge .-.

Befs
06-03-2015, 06:09 PM
I'd say don't do tank and chill on a mage or a rouge .-.

Sorry, but I've been a support player for 4 years in pl and am even more exited for the skills that the tank in this game has. They seem to be very effective for keeping your team up.