PDA

View Full Version : Night vs Conqer

Antispace
06-03-2015, 11:09 PM
92-60

Happy now? We can kill higher lvls if we want.

5v5 against 17s.

They had 1nekro we had 2nekros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPG1YjSVik&feature=youtu.be

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 12:34 AM
No music :/

Kingofninjas
06-04-2015, 01:17 AM
You won because you had two nekros against their one.

hpmyname
06-04-2015, 01:21 AM
noticeable camera man always dead. than their 2 rouge tm8.

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 02:12 AM
noticeable camera man always dead. than their 2 rouge tm8.

Cause peaced is nab heheh

Highmountain
06-04-2015, 02:30 AM
Nekro is part of the gear .. When we r geared up more than them that's not our problem
Haters gonna hate man
And big mouths gonna talk and do nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Antispace
06-04-2015, 02:55 AM
Hahahaha venom the really cry coz we had 2nekros-_-

( DAMAGE )
06-04-2015, 04:37 AM
guys get me a lvl 14 or 15 rogue with nekro im lvl 16 ill use nilbog and farm her ..
level is way harder then nekro.....
just meh..
and lol at kingofninjas

Ssneakykills
06-04-2015, 06:12 AM
Not as good as nostalgia clashing conquer in a tdm when they were 17s and 1 nekro and we were 15-16s and 1 nekro

I don't know the exact score because I wasn't counting but either guild only just won it

Arrowz
06-04-2015, 08:37 AM
Nekro is part of the gear .. When we r geared up more than them that's not our problem
Haters gonna hate man
And big mouths gonna talk and do nothing

SAYS THE ONE WHO LIES ABOUT FIGHTING HIGHER LVLS THEN WONT ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE FOR A 5v5 LMAOOO.

Funny to see you saying that

kixkaxx
06-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Judging from your video, you are a skillless player who just charge aim shot and shotting randomly; pierce in wrong timing. Maybe you gotta take a look at Zeus's video and see how rogues snipe opposite rogues while running in a complicate trace to prevent being sniped.

Antispace
06-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Judging from your video, you are a skillless player who just charge aim shot and shotting randomly; pierce in wrong timing. Maybe you gotta take a look at Zeus's video and see how rogues snipe opposite rogues while running in a complicate trace to prevent being sniped.

Come 16 and vs me:)

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 10:55 AM

Yes, lets watch 41 pvp to learn lvl 16 pvp...

And lol go vs him and you'll see who has skill.

kixkaxx
06-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Come 16 and vs me:)

There's a lot of time where the opposite rogues are stunned and you have chance to snipe them, but you didn't. What is your skill by just hiding back and charge aim on warriors? Sorry I can't see that

Antispace
06-04-2015, 11:16 AM
There's a lot of time where the opposite rogues are stunned and you have chance to snipe them, but you didn't. What is your skill by just hiding back and charge aim on warriors? Sorry I can't see that

If u think im unskilled than vs me. I dont let me called unskilled from someone who doesnt play at the same level.

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 11:32 AM

Lol, you clearly don't have a clue how this works.

At endgame when a rogue is stunned another can most of the times one shot him, at 16 you can't kill someone in one stun. If you try killing enemy dps without a tank with you you're as good as dead.

( DAMAGE )
06-04-2015, 11:35 AM
kixkaxx loooooooooooool
omg ur so lol mate.....
tbh if u wanna learn from a l41 rogue it should be leyskittles shes the best l41 rogue or retired rogue ipredator no offence to other lvl 41 rogues.
2nd ur just naiiv compairing lvl 16 to 41 )
love it when some1 with no clue pops a comment just cracks me up :D

Visiting
06-04-2015, 12:12 PM
If u think im unskilled than vs me. I dont let me called unskilled from someone who doesnt play at the same level.

He's commenting on your clash skills, not your VS skills, so what would the point of VSing be?

kixkaxx
06-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Lol, you clearly don't have a clue how this works.

At endgame when a rogue is stunned another can most of the times one shot him, at 16 you can't kill someone in one stun. If you try killing enemy dps without a tank with you you're as good as dead.

I can see clearly what's the damage in this video, two rogue combo on one rogue will bring him down for sure, you guys just fight on your own, no team cooperation, tanks not covering rogues, rogues aiming for tanks.. Good fight

kixkaxx
06-04-2015, 12:22 PM
kixkaxx loooooooooooool
omg ur so lol mate.....
tbh if u wanna learn from a l41 rogue it should be leyskittles shes the best l41 rogue or retired rogue ipredator no offence to other lvl 41 rogues.
2nd ur just naiiv compairing lvl 16 to 41 )
love it when some1 with no clue pops a comment just cracks me up :D

All I see from this video is this rogue just skillless hiding back, charging aim and shotting randomly. Please find me an evidence that shows his skill if you disagree

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 12:26 PM
I can see clearly what's the damage in this video, two rogue combo on one rogue will bring him down for sure, you guys just fight on your own, no team cooperation, tanks not covering rogues, rogues aiming for tanks.. Good fight

Lmao, go try the bracket before talking.

He's commenting on your clash skills, not your VS skills, so what would the point of VSing be?

If he has no skill he shouldn't be able to vs either ;3

Visiting
06-04-2015, 12:48 PM

VS and clash strategies are completely different and you know it...

Antispace
06-04-2015, 12:59 PM
All I see from this video is this rogue just skillless hiding back, charging aim and shotting randomly. Please find me an evidence that shows his skill if you disagree

U ever played at 16/15?

Antispace
06-04-2015, 01:15 PM

He can clash me too if he want

kixkaxx
06-04-2015, 01:19 PM

I have my name on hauntlet lb as lvl15, players acknowledge me as one of the fastest combo rogue. I do know this bracket. So instead of continuing the useless discussion, why not just piont me what is skillful in this video? I'm eager to learn as always.

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 01:33 PM
I have my name on hauntlet lb as lvl15, players acknowledge me as one of the fastest combo rogue. I do know this bracket. So instead of continuing the useless discussion, why not just piont me what is skillful in this video? I'm eager to learn as always.

Lol, gj on reaching the lb but that ain't pvp...

kixkaxx
06-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Lol, gj on reaching the lb but that ain't pvp...

Never did I say I'm skillful in PvP at lvl15/16. Howerer, I don't think the op is skillful either. You didn't provide me any evidence as I hoped, so I can assume you agree with me as well, right?

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Never did I say I'm skillful in PvP at lvl15/16. Howerer, I don't think the op is skillful either. You didn't provide me any evidence as I hoped, so I can assume you agree with me as well, right?

I've played with peaced and prefer him over most of the other 16 rogues...

And dont expect a tank to provide evidence for if a rogue plays good or not.

Kingofninjas
06-04-2015, 02:03 PM
After watching the video, I am sure the only reason you won was because of the extra nekro. The lack of skill was appalling. Refusing to aim for enemy rogues even when they were wide open, and horrible pierce timings. In an end game clash, the rogue taking the video would have been mercilessly slaughtered. Anyone who calls such a player skilled is nothing more than ignorant on how the rogue class is meant to be played. Things may be different at level 16, but a rogue should never be nuking the tanks non stop. Nuking is good, but the amount he was being was ridiculous. That was pretty much all he did. He wlcould have played the exact same way with his eyes closed, and quite frankly, that is humiliating.

Antispace
06-04-2015, 02:09 PM
After watching the video, I am sure the only reason you won was because of the extra nekro. The lack of skill was appalling. Refusing to aim for enemy rogues even when they were wide open, and horrible pierce timings. In an end game clash, the rogue taking the video would have been mercilessly slaughtered. Anyone who calls such a player skilled is nothing more than ignorant on how the rogue class is meant to be played. Things may be different at level 16, but a rogue should never be nuking the tanks non stop. Nuking is good, but the amount he was being was ridiculous. That was pretty much all he did. He wlcould have played the exact same way with his eyes closed, and quite frankly, that is humiliating.

It was 2am here so i kinda played with eyes closed;) But i think i know better than u what i am doing and if i totally do trash but we still won? and it wasnt the 2nd nekro trust me:)

Kingofninjas
06-04-2015, 02:26 PM
It was 2am here so i kinda played with eyes closed;) But i think i know better than u what i am doing and if i totally do trash but we still won? and it wasnt the 2nd nekro trust me:)

It was 95% the second nekro and maybe, just maybe 5% skill of your teammates.

Appeltjes
06-04-2015, 02:31 PM
I have my name on hauntlet lb as lvl15, iplayers acknowledge me as one of the fastest combo rogue. I do know this bracket. So instead of continuing the useless discussion, why not just piont me what is skillful in this video? I'm eager to learn as always.

Lol what ign?

-no
06-04-2015, 04:44 PM
It was 95% the second nekro and maybe, just maybe 5% skill of your teammates.

This. Standing back charging aimed, wasting mana. Nekro only reason any killing was accomplished.

xnorwayx
06-04-2015, 05:56 PM

1) 2 am? why not play in daytime? @Reasons
2)U won only becouse of 2nd nekro.

( DAMAGE )
06-04-2015, 07:51 PM
omg u guys really are jealous haters...
no 1 just wanna admit win )
and kingofninjas dude stay at ur 41...even tho i doubt u even have skill ;)

Visiting
06-04-2015, 08:16 PM
and kingofninjas dude stay at ur 41...even there i doubt u even have skill ;)
Go look at the team in the video, if you call that skill, you really have no grasp of a truly skilled player. King has no arcane ring and can compete with top-geared players any day of the weak, so before calling him out of his skill, you should go find out what actual skill looks like...

Alhuntrazeck
06-04-2015, 08:26 PM
and kingofninjas dude stay at ur 41...even there i doubt u even have skill ;)

Well at least this video proves that gear really is greater than skill ;)

Jokes aside, I won't be the one to criticize because frankly I'm a crappy rogue (main is a mage) but you should really take the advice of those rogues up there. King is literally one of the hardest rogues I've fought in 1v1, lost like 2-10 although we were pretty much equal geared.

( DAMAGE )
06-04-2015, 09:35 PM
lol good luck rushing rogues alone without a tank covering u )))
u guys have to much hate in u
have a good day night.....

Nostek
06-04-2015, 10:40 PM
In all honesty they were only playing with 2 tanks max, I would have aimed the tanks also as my guilds strategy. Kill the rogues a million times and the clash could still go on if they are doing regroups because the tanks never die as opposed to killing 1 tank and the fight will end in less than a minute.

Ssneakykills
06-05-2015, 12:59 AM
In all honesty they were only playing with 2 tanks max, I would have aimed the tanks also as my guilds strategy. Kill the rogues a million times and the clash could still go on if they are doing regroups because the tanks never die as opposed to killing 1 tank and the fight will end in less than a minute.

Surely you'd pick off the players that do the most damage or support such as a rogues or mages? Seems pointless imo to aim a tank who isn't the one to nuke or kill your team quickly. They will never regroup of you aim the tanks... That's the whole point of clashes kills, teamwork, communication and to beat the other team before they can regroup.

And yes I do play the 15 bracket lol

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Surely you'd pick off the players that do the most damage or support such as a rogues or mages? Seems pointless imo to aim a tank who isn't the one to nuke or kill your team quickly. They will never regroup of you aim the tanks... That's the whole point of clashes kills, teamwork, communication and to beat the other team before they can regroup.

And yes I do play the 15 bracket lol

If you kill a rogue he'll be back in the clash in a matter of seconds with shadow piercer and they can also miss one rogue to survive, tanks take longer to rg and 1 tank can't keep everyone alive.

ColaxRic
06-05-2015, 02:03 AM
All I see is lower level toons complaining about how the fight was unfair because the other team was higher levels. Seriously that is such a lame excuse. If you want a fair fight go level up. Simple.

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 02:57 AM
All I see is lower level toons complaining about how the fight was unfair because the other team was higher levels. Seriously that is such a lame excuse. If you want a fair fight go level up. Simple.

Lol u need glasses

Ssneakykills
06-05-2015, 04:48 AM
If you kill a rogue he'll be back in the clash in a matter of seconds with shadow piercer and they can also miss one rogue to survive, tanks take longer to rg and 1 tank can't keep everyone alive.

But removing rogues or mages quickly gives you more time to try and take out the tank but I supoose everyone has their own way of doing things

ColaxRic
06-05-2015, 05:05 AM
[QUOTE=Appeltjes;2178124]Lol u need glasses[/QU
For?

Highmountain
06-05-2015, 05:49 AM

Is ur comment for this thread lol ?

Highmountain
06-05-2015, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE=Appeltjes;2178124]Lol u need glasses[/QU
For?

Cuz the thread is 16s beat 17s

Highmountain
06-05-2015, 06:02 AM
Nekros doesn't matter
Check this video 1 Nekro beat 3 nekros

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yG51enzI1t0

And please before calling us unskilled put ur IGN so we can know what skills u have got

Keep comments friendly please all <3

Visiting
06-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Nekros doesn't matter

And please before calling us unskilled put ur IGN so we can know what skills u have got

That video is from endgame, why not have a video from your bracket, specifically with the players in the video mentioned...
Also, my IGNs are Visiting/Inotrich (I have a plethora of twink but for times sake i won't list).

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Surprisingly kixxaxxx (or whatever) stopped reacting after I wanted to know the ign of the fastest combo'er in game

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 07:36 AM
So basically all players that are saying they have no skill don't play this bracket or don't give their ign at this bracket...?

siddhant
06-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Nekros doesn't matter

Beat a team of int trix old then say u are one of the top players and the only difference between u and others in this bracket is gear and pets on given equal gear and pets lot of players will wreck u in vs as well as clashes jst my 2cents ty.

kixkaxx
06-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Surprisingly kixxaxxx (or whatever) stopped reacting after I wanted to know the ign of the fastest combo'er in game

I don't want to continue this useless discuss, you seems not to realize how obvious the lack of skill the op is. My IGN is avshow/abshow.

Highmountain
06-05-2015, 08:50 AM
I don't want to continue this useless discuss, you seems not to realize how obvious the lack of skill the op is. My IGN is avshow/abshow.

Bro u saw that nekros doesn't matter, I showed u the prove in the video above , all were lvl 41 and 1 Nekro won vs 3 nekros
Maybe we r not best players or most skilled players but we won vs 17s and we can beat all 16s in a gw 5v5

Good Luck All
Have Fun

Leaderboard I'm coming
Keep comments friendly

kixkaxx
06-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Bro u saw that nekros doesn't matter, I showed u the prove in the video above , all were lvl 41 and 1 Nekro won vs 3 nekros
Maybe we r not best players or most skilled players but we won vs 17s and we can beat all 16s in a gw 5v5

Good Luck All
Have Fun

Leaderboard I'm coming
Keep comments friendly

You are funny. Horror has 1 nekro and 1 sns. Well you are twink so it's ok you don't know what is Sns, nor to mention how op it is in lvl41.

Btw, the tank in the video is night, player acknowledge him the best tank in game(no one would doubt it). See how he moves in and out to separate the fight and cover rogue. If you can show skills like that then its GG.

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Beat a team of int trix old then say u are one of the top players and the only difference between u and others in this bracket is gear and pets on given equal gear and pets lot of players will wreck u in vs as well as clashes jst my 2cents ty.

http://youtu.be/Ij50265yD7Y

You are funny. Horror has 1 nekro and 1 sns. Well you are twink so it's ok you don't know what is Sns, nor to mention how op it is in lvl41.

Btw, the tank in the video is night, player acknowledge him the best tank in game(no one would doubt it). See how he moves in and out to separate the fight and cover rogue. If you can show skills like that then its GG.

Lmao, that's why there are 2 sns at this bracket...

Highmountain
06-05-2015, 09:24 AM

U r funny :p
Thx for making me laugh
Even night team them selves was saying how we r winning with one Nekro vs three nekros
But bro some people will keep talking talking and talking and will never lose a conversation
A Japanese wisdom says : idiots always think they are smart and others are idiots
Arabian wisdom says : i talked to a smart guy and I've beaten him and I talked to a guy with a small knowledge and no proves and he has beaten me

Mouth win proves lose
End of thread .. I'm not answering any more ..

Leaderboard I'm coming

Kingofninjas
06-05-2015, 09:31 AM
@Highmountain
My ign is kingofninjas
And as for the clash video, the skill difference in those teams were huge. An enemy team that contains dhus, lillies and bekilush will be hard pressed to win. Also, as kikaxx said, Night is the best tank I have ever seen. Finally, 3 nekros are useless. 2 nekros and a blinky would be more useful.

Visiting
06-05-2015, 09:35 AM
http://youtu.be/Ij50265yD7Y

Lmao, that's why there are 2 sns at this bracket...
How often are these used though? SNS is fairly weak compared to Nekro in every regard so why would these two be used anyways...?

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 10:17 AM

Everyone happy now? 4v4 no nekro and one of our rogue doesn't have para.

Arrowz
06-05-2015, 10:46 AM

Everyone happy now? 4v4 no nekro and one of our rogue doesn't have para.

On multiple threads I have challenged your guild(mostly highmountain) to post a picture of your guild winning against an equally skilled team when your team DOESNT HAVE NEKRO but the other team DOES HAVE NEKRO. Here is an example of my guild doing just that. It was 3-1 til I had to go for lunch(chipotle burrito yum) and the only reason we lost the one is cuz our other warrior's heal failed. Do this and while I can't speak for others I will personally stop critiquing your guilds threads and I assume many will feel the same way

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 10:55 AM
On multiple threads I have challenged your guild(mostly highmountain) to post a picture of your guild winning against an equally skilled team when your team DOESNT HAVE NEKRO but the other team DOES HAVE NEKRO. Here is an example of my guild doing just that. It was 3-1 til I had to go for lunch(chipotle burrito yum) and the only reason we lost the one is cuz our other warrior's heal failed. Do this and while I can't speak for others I will personally stop critiquing your guilds threads and I assume many will feel the same way

Uhmm high isn't in night but okay, and may I ask what lvls your team and the enemies are?

Arrowz
06-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Uhmm high isn't in night but okay, and may I ask what lvls your team and the enemies are?
Highmountain was posting pictures of merc that had some of the same players in it as the pictures that are being posted of night.

There is a 1 lvl difference between 2 players. One of our warriors doesnt have a para though. Each team had maridos and 2 singes(either team couldve used 3) and same lineup - 2 warr, 2 rogue, 1 mage. So its pretty much even.
We still win without a 40 percent dmg reduction shield, stun and freeze immunity, 30 percent movement speed buff and an aoe slow.

Axentz - 18
Magicflava - 17
Donboulala - 18
Miraie - 17
Piranhia - 17

Subvvays - 18
Conducts - 17
Idreaml - 17
Kayaliketacos - 17
Tentativelu - 16

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Highmountain was posting pictures of merc that had some of the same players in it as the pictures that are being posted of night.

There is a 1 lvl difference between 2 players. One of our warriors doesnt have a para though. Each team had maridos and 2 singes(either team couldve used 3) and same lineup - 2 warr, 2 rogue, 1 mage. So its pretty much even.
We still win without a 40 percent dmg reduction shield, stun and freeze immunity, 30 percent movement speed buff and an aoe slow.

Axentz - 18
Magicflava - 17
Donboulala - 18
Miraie - 17
Piranhia - 17

Subvvays - 18
Conducts - 17
Idreaml - 17
Kayaliketacos - 17
Tentativelu - 16

Merc is sort off dead :p

For a 5v5 you shouldn't be at me btw I'm just a nab 15 :>

Arrowz
06-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Merc is sort off dead :p

For a 5v5 you shouldn't be at me btw I'm just a nab 15 :>

The point is, post a picture of your guild winning when you dont have nekro but the other team does as i've asked on multiple threads. Do this and everyone will shutup and stop questioning your guilds skill. Til then, deal with it

Bless
06-05-2015, 01:57 PM
:apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy:: apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy::apthy:
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping:

kurd4ever
06-05-2015, 02:39 PM
The point is, post a picture of your guild winning when you dont have nekro but the other team does as i've asked on multiple threads. Do this and everyone will shutup and stop questioning your guilds skill. Til then, deal with it

how about we do 5v5 we wont use nekro -fake.scum.fracted.archjay.elhy chose ur team build and pm me we do an fair clash

Highmountain
06-05-2015, 05:03 PM
how about we do 5v5 we wont use nekro -fake.scum.fracted.archjay.elhy chose ur team build and pm me we do an fair clash

So u choose gm of every 17 guild and put him vs us ? We said we beat 17s but not all 17s ok ?
Close this thread please too much drama and argue

Leaderboard I'm coming

kurd4ever
06-05-2015, 05:48 PM
So u choose gm of every 17 guild and put him vs us ? We said we beat 17s but not all 17s ok ?
Close this thread please too much drama and argue

Leaderboard I'm coming
eh i was asking him for vs not you lol i dont even bother farm 16s as they are being eaten as easy like sourcream snacks so i prefer doing clash vs 18s nd btw "these" masters? we all in same guild lmao

Nostek
06-05-2015, 06:00 PM
My guild would like to 5v5 also 17-19

Antispace
06-05-2015, 06:24 PM
My guild would like to 5v5 also 17-19
17-19? We just have 16s lol xD

Antispace
06-05-2015, 06:26 PM
eh i was asking him for vs not you lol i dont even bother farm 16s as they are being eaten as easy like sourcream snacks so i prefer doing clash vs 18s nd btw "these" masters? we all in same guild lmao
U made me hungry-_-

The problem is that 18s r definetly hard tidefeat as 16s but im sure we can get a clash if u want

Nostek
06-05-2015, 10:08 PM
17-19? We just have 16s lol xD

Wasn't asking 16's lol xD they always say something about our level.

Antispace
06-06-2015, 02:01 AM
Wasn't asking 16's lol xD they always say something about our level.
Yes xD bzt we cant even clash you if yiu have 19s

kurd4ever
06-06-2015, 03:33 AM
Yes xD bzt we cant even clash you if yiu have 19s
hmm could u stop bring your self into everything? who da heck did even ask u for 5v5? i asked arrowz 5v5 wich is mvpvp and nostek asked us 5v5 nd we are exilez so stop seek attention i would never waste 5v5 with 16s as i know what their crying reason be after they get farmed "lol need 18 to win" if cry lvl then leave room lmao it is fun when u kill 14s but when it comes to you its suddenly unfair? hypocrate

Antispace
06-06-2015, 04:09 AM
hmm could u stop bring your self into everything? who da heck did even ask u for 5v5? i asked arrowz 5v5 wich is mvpvp and nostek asked us 5v5 nd we are exilez so stop seek attention i would never waste 5v5 with 16s as i know what their crying reason be after they get farmed "lol need 18 to win" if cry lvl then leave room lmao it is fun when u kill 14s but when it comes to you its suddenly unfair? hypocrate
Dorry dude but if u comment on my thread and ask for 5v5 i thiught u mean me

Ssneakykills
06-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Lol this thread it was inevitable to turn out this way

xnorwayx
06-06-2015, 09:40 AM
<Night> can't win lvl 17-18 with good skill. Even if they will use Nekro... And without nekro it will be ###kills and 0 deaths o 17-18 team.

Volt
06-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Eww twinks using my name as a guild ewww

Appeltjes
06-06-2015, 11:11 AM

Eww nab that almost has the same name as ipred =3

e'dria♡
06-06-2015, 11:15 AM

inspired from best tank in game xD

plutos
06-06-2015, 12:18 PM
92-60

Happy now? We can kill higher lvls if we want.

5v5 against 17s.

They had 1nekro we had 2nekros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPG1YjSVik&feature=youtu.be
Try playing at end lvl.. see who conquer

Visiting
06-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Try playing at end lvl.. see who conquer

Endgame VS twinking Pvp argument in 3..2..1! *Grabs Buttered Popcorn*

Antispace
06-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Endgame VS twinking Pvp argument in 3..2..1! *Grabs Buttered Popcorn*
I wasnt allowed to write : haha coz of 11letters-_-

So: hahahahaha

Visiting
06-06-2015, 01:32 PM
I wasnt allowed to write : haha coz of 11letters-_-

So: hahahahaha

Forum tip: Write your message and if you need extra letters for 11 characters just write them in white text ;o

Antispace
06-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Forum tip: Write your message and if you need extra letters for 11 characters just write them in white text ;o

Is it possible to do it on tapasux?

Visiting
06-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Is it possible to do it on tapasux?
Not sure since I use the full version of the website on my phone :D

Seoratrek
06-06-2015, 01:58 PM
I think this thread has run its course. Closing this up.