PDA

View Full Version : "Imprisoned Treasure" quest cannot be turned into Jones?

braluk
04-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey, completed the quest for Jone's quest "Imprisoned Treasure", but cannot turn it into him. I tried to abandon his daily quest, or accept it but seems like I cannot turn it in. I haven't tried to complete the daily quest but is there is some sort of queue in terms of handing in quests as there is when it comes to accepting them? (I was only able to accept Mystery Armor quest after I accepted the daily quest).

rainbowpoos
04-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey, completed the quest for Jone's quest "Imprisoned Treasure", but cannot turn it into him. I tried to abandon his daily quest, or accept it but seems like I cannot turn it in. I haven't tried to complete the daily quest but is there is some sort of queue in terms of handing in quests as there is when it comes to accepting them? (I was only able to accept Mystery Armor quest after I accepted the daily quest).

I have the same problem, anyone can help ? thanks !

braluk
04-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Its strange because I picked up another quest from ghost of malik for yet another mystery helm (this would be my third for same character), but nothing from Jones. I actually finished his daily quest too (defeating gurgox) to see if it would be able to be turned in but no cigar.

SUPAPRODIGY
04-13-2011, 09:38 PM
try deleting ur app and re downloading if it doesnt work u should contact support at support(at)spacetimestudios.com enjoy the game and have fun. ;)

rainbowpoos
04-14-2011, 12:16 AM
try deleting ur app and re downloading if it doesnt work u should contact support at support(at)spacetimestudios.com enjoy the game and have fun. ;)

I reinstall the game but still have the problem :(

SUPAPRODIGY
04-14-2011, 12:19 AM
did u contact support to state your problem

Riccits
04-14-2011, 02:57 AM
its a bug, hope they fix it soon...

Dracknor
04-14-2011, 01:57 PM
It's a known issue. The fix will be out soon.

Sharisiggies
04-14-2011, 02:29 PM
happened to me as well, I sent them a screen shot with me standing next to Jones with the turn in over my head and no yellow ?... glad they are working on the fix!

SUPAPRODIGY
04-14-2011, 03:02 PM
there working hard to fix all bugs every game has bugs so be patient

braluk
04-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Yay fixed! Thanks Devs! Also wondering if there are plans for Jones to give out a third Mystery quest? I got three mystery helm quests from Malik but only two for Jones.