PDA

View Full Version : Nightshade

shothim1
06-04-2015, 11:11 AM
How come nightshade gives you a lot of damage then other pets and think he should of been arcane or mythic cuz of his damage I've seen pvp player level 5 with 86.5 damage -_- ::confusion:?????????im like wow this guy can be undead title for his level

Maunyabastian
06-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Nerf Nightshade thread?

Dragoonclaws
06-04-2015, 02:48 PM
em nerf Nightshade? Nightshade is more then 1 year old...

Overweightank
06-04-2015, 04:05 PM
NO NO NO! CLOSE THREAD, NIGHTSHADE ISN'T EVEN THAT OP -.- Buff nightshade tf...

Spell
06-04-2015, 05:29 PM
How come nightshade gives you a lot of damage then other pets and think he should of been arcane or mythic cuz of his damage I've seen pvp player level 5 with 86.5 damage -_- ::confusion:?????????im like wow this guy can be undead title for his level

Im sure sts have plans for new pets ^_^ once those are released u will beg for nightshade to be buffed! Haha jk

Dex Scene
06-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Here we go another pvp oriented thread.
Nightshade is fine and it was obtainable for free. Working was needed tho instead of lazying around popping lockeds with cheap plats depending on some ridiculous RNG system.
So I dont see a problem night being par to the whatever Rarity called mythic and arcanes.

Caabatric
06-04-2015, 06:30 PM
1500 tokens was pretty hard.....
Loads of people were going for it but came up short, and some just barely passed the margin...(not mentioning this was lb pet last year)

Xxdisarrayxx
06-04-2015, 06:41 PM
1500 was VERY reasonable!! I made at the very least 1500 tokens daily. Just took hard work, and dedication.

Zylx
06-04-2015, 09:56 PM
If anything, nightshade should be buffed.

I wish the heal would work on self in solo runs.

Oursizes
06-05-2015, 10:02 AM
1500 was VERY reasonable!! I made at the very least 1500 tokens daily. Just took hard work, and dedication.

You must have played 24/7. As for those of the people with lives, we barely got nightshade or came up a bit short.

Titanfall
06-05-2015, 12:01 PM
You must have played 24/7. As for those of the people with lives, we barely got nightshade or came up a bit short.
Just because he/she was playing all day doesnt mean he/she has no life.

Mario Andres Moreno
06-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Just because he/she was playing all day doesnt mean he/she has no life.

i agree. nightshade shouldn't be buffed. All you NOOBS are just jealous because you guys did get him. STOP YOUR CRYING.

gumball3000
06-05-2015, 01:05 PM
i agree. nightshade shouldn't be buffed. All you NOOBS are just jealous because you guys did get him. STOP YOUR CRYING.

That's not how you should talk on forums.

shothim1
06-05-2015, 01:27 PM
That's not how you should talk on forums.

Ya I agree with u bro u shouldn't talk like that in the forums

Jazzi
06-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Honestly this pet is really not that good. At least in PvE and especially in elite. Contrary to what someone claimed in another thread it is definitely not better than breeze, blinky, Singe, etc. This counts for elite maps.

How useful it is in normal maps? I can only talk about wt4 as it is the only normal map i have done in the last 3-4 months. It is alright there, but not the best.

Cant talk about pvp on any classes other than rogue, but on rogue is not good in pvp either, unless malison is your best pet.

What it is good for though is standing in town and basking in the glory of your high damage.

P.S. Can't say anything about low level PvE or PvP

Edward Coug
06-05-2015, 01:50 PM

Nightshade was very attainable. It didn't take long if you bought energy from the auction. That's what I did. 450k, give or take, for pretty much an arcane pet, that's a huge bargain.

merch_master
06-05-2015, 01:52 PM
dunno about twinks, but its not all that good at end game; good enough to keep in my round of frequently used pets, but CERTAINLY not OP

Edward Coug
06-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Honestly this pet is really not that good. At least in PvE and especially in elite. Contrary to what someone claimed in another thread it is definitely not better than breeze, blinky, Singe, etc. This counts for elite maps.

How useful it is in normal maps? I can only talk about wt4 as it is the only normal map i have done in the last 3-4 months. It is alright there, but not the best.

Cant talk about pvp on any classes other than rogue, but on rogue is not good in pvp either, unless malison is your best pet.

What it is good for though is standing in town and basking in the glory of your high damage.

P.S. Can't say anything about low level PvE or PvP

Nightshade is better for PvE than all non-arcane pets, except for situational pets like Breeze. I thought you could do more dmg to a boss with Blinky, but I tested it. I love Blinky, but Nightshade is better.

Jazzi
06-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Nightshade is better for PvE than all non-arcane pets, except for situational pets like Breeze. I thought you could do more dmg to a boss with Blinky, but I tested it. I love Blinky, but Nightshade is better.

what your class?

Anyhow i have tested with maridos, blinky, NS in solo runs in planar tombs 1,2,3. Fastest (no pet switching) maridos, second blinky, third NS.

Fastest in t3 (did most solos there) maridos for mobs, blinky for boss.

Edward Coug
06-05-2015, 03:51 PM
what your class?

Anyhow i have tested with maridos, blinky, NS in solo runs in planar tombs 1,2,3. Fastest (no pet switching) maridos, second blinky, third NS.

Fastest in t3 (did most solos there) maridos for mobs, blinky for boss.

The boss test surprises me. I'm a rogue. Three other rogues and I tried cracking the egg on Elite Tindrin with a combination of Blinkys and Grimms. We tried twice. The closest we got was 3/4 of the way. The two of us with Blinky switched to Nightshade. We did nothing different and cracked it with time to spare.

Not exactly scientific, but I'll do a time test by myself on the regular wild egg and let you know.

The other thing I noticed was that on T3, I survived, for the first time, a windup hit from Taurus (not a miss, a hit). My gear hadn't changed. The only different was I had Nightshade equipped. I've used Blinky's AA many times in the hope that I'd save myself from the windup hit, but it would always fail. This was the first time I survived. This happened one other time, again with Nightshade equipped.

Then, again, the stupid dogs in T3 kill me all the time when I'm parking, regardless of what pet I have equipped, LOL.

Tatman
06-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Is this a "nerf NS" or a "buff NS" thread? I am confused lol.

Anyway, someone said it a long time ago that NS is basically a vanity pet. I'm not sure who, probably one of the original owners. After using it for a while now, I believe this to be exactly the case, at least for rogues. It's nowhere near the "the third best pet in the game" as some claimed. Moreover, to be honest, I prefer Blinky to NS even when playing on my uber nub 41 mage.

I haven't tested anything specifically, but I won't be surprised if I get better solo elite times even with Grimm.

p.s. As for egg crack - it's even easier with a Ribbit. This does not mean Ribbit is some mega op pet.

Vrazicak
06-05-2015, 04:28 PM
it's not so crazy for lvl 5 to have 86 damage since there are para stackers, which that player probabbly was.... he would have 80 damage with any other good legendary pet, as dovabear, so it really isn't that OP! :encouragement:

Zylx
06-05-2015, 08:11 PM

True. I got nightshade the night before the event ended, and I spent a chunk of the week at the orthopedic surgeon's office and hanging with friends. I spent my entire free time on farming tokens.

vawaid
06-05-2015, 08:29 PM
for pvp players, i think they were running goblin event with their twink. So why they cant get it? Even my friend got 2 ns, and sure she has life.

Xxdisarrayxx
06-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Thank you, and I wasn't playing all day. I played after work for 2-4hours and the first couple days.4-6..being the weekend and all. I also had several friends inviting me to portals constantly. So at 20-26 coins a run 5 min runs, it adds up quick. Unless you were only running energy costed portals.. And getting 5 tokens a run.......

Askercik
06-30-2015, 07:40 PM
nightshade is a great pet thnx to gobigobi event