PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Goblin Ring...

Memorials
06-04-2015, 04:55 PM
I know goblin ring was obtainable during the first time the goblin event appeared. But how was it obtainable? Through quest? Goblin locked? Someone please answer this for me because i am wanting one for my twink. Is it possible to loot from goblin locked also? - Thanks in advance, Answering

Spell
06-04-2015, 05:33 PM
I know goblin ring was obtainable during the first time the goblin event appeared. But how was it obtainable? Through quest? Goblin locked? Someone please answer this for me because i am wanting one for my twink. Is it possible to loot from goblin locked also? - Thanks in advance, Answering

I think it was a bronze/silver tier reward from the first goblin event.honestly i forget.no they do not drop anymore.i dont think they will return either.

carmine_blade
06-04-2015, 05:33 PM
I believe they are not tradeable and not even stashable to use between your own chars, and were only obtainable during the original Goblin event (i.e. cannot be obtained in Goblin crates).

epicrrr
06-04-2015, 10:53 PM
You get a goblin ring each at bronze silver and gold during the 1st goblin event, the best ring is ofc the Gold tier one. They were level 2 unstashable and untradeable most goblin ring was sold via inventory and/or was locked to higher level char thus very few remains at low level pvp. I call them super saiyan ring and at my bracket of 13 i only know 2 owner - me and a warrior.

They give 4.5% dodge and crit rate and some 60 armor (approx) and proc of +25 prim stat when taking(proc activates when i hold flag) and dealing damage. They are OP beyond OP so they wont be returning IMO. Just waiting for my Nekro and boom perfect rog 13.

intruders
06-04-2015, 10:59 PM
You got one ring when you reached bronze, silver and gold tier.

The best ring was given for gold tier and it was character bound i.e. not stashable.

Rings given for bronze and silver tiers are stashable. I got them in my stash though they aren't as good as the ring given at gold tier.

xnorwayx
06-05-2015, 12:41 AM
There were few at lvl 3 pvp... Please don't talk about "op" until u see this warrior. His ign was Edwardkenuei. 321 armor, 1400 hp.. His dmg was low though :) He had goblin ring and it was impossible(?) to kill him in 1v1, 2v1 or 3v1. Only rogues, who managed to kill him in 2v1 were svvetie and Shiernaaa(both lvl 4)

Wutzgood
06-05-2015, 04:44 AM
This is the original topic with all 3 goblin ring stats. Only the gold tier one was worth the effort but isn't stash able or tradeable.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157822-What-is-the-Goblin-Event-Event-Details-Rewards-and-More&highlight=Goblin+event+ring

It was a tough event to get gold tier and at the time most people didn't find a level 2 ring with no main stats worth it. For capped toons it's kinda worthless but for twinks under level 10 it's amazing.

My level 10 rogue uses her goblin ring still but the egg band has been getting used more often lately for the high damage.

On a side note the goblin ring has one of the best looking procs in game and its the only item with it in game.

ericarsenic
06-05-2015, 05:45 AM
I'll confirm that it is stashable :)

edit* = not the gold tier one

Wutzgood
06-05-2015, 07:23 AM
I'll confirm that it is stashable :)

Only the bronze and silver tier ones were stash able. The gold tier one(which has the proc) is stuck on whatever character you got it on.

ericarsenic
06-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Only the bronze and silver tier ones were stash able. The gold tier one(which has the proc) is stuck on whatever character you got it on.

tyvm for making it clear for me :)
never know before that theres another ring beside this 2 of mine @@