PDA

View Full Version : Viable to spec int?

Befs
06-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Ik one of the rogue's main problems is it's lack of mana, so if you were to spec int, would the benefit of mana outweigh the benefit of dex?

carmine_blade
06-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Hmm my stance is that you can use pots for mana, but you can't use pots for extra damage, which after all, is a rogue's primary role.. you could try buying equips with int stats if you feel you're lacking. I have pretty terrible mana on my rogue but it's never really bothered me :)

mesalin
06-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Rogue is DMG / DPS that mean full dex + passive agility ... You can buy gear like C_B say :) on my nab rogue i have exp pot frigid pot epic ring and now got fang i have like 3k HP nearly470 DMG and1500 mana with pet stats rise to 3200hp 490 DMG and 1800 mana( pet nilbog from goblin event if you don't have it you can buy malison still very good pet)

ScaredBootyPopper
06-05-2015, 10:33 AM
No it isn't
However you can do is lvl up the passive skill on int it does wonders
Buy jack its a good mana regen pet for you and your team
Or that frog pet that gives you mana
Im not sure but was it called Nexus?

Tatman
06-05-2015, 04:10 PM
No, it's not. Put all points in dex. Otherwise you lose damage, crit, bonus damage, even dodge lol - essentially all the important stats for a rogue.

There are pets that give mana, Jack being the best pet for pure mana regen purposes. There is also gear, which is otherwise bad, but if you are so desperate for mana - haunted rings for example. :)

mesalin
06-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Rogue can good mana around 1500 in endgame but rogue go fast out of mana by skills ( shadow pierce cost much mana) but u have power:)

I'm so fresh

Serancha
06-15-2015, 04:12 PM
No, it's not. Put all points in dex. Otherwise you lose damage, crit, bonus damage, even dodge lol - essentially all the important stats for a rogue.

There are pets that give mana, Jack being the best pet for pure mana regen purposes. There is also gear, which is otherwise bad, but if you are so desperate for mana - haunted rings for example. :)

I prefer Valkin.

ShqipStar
06-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Just do pots, rogues exchange dmg for mana but thats not a big problem 100 mana pots cost 1k so not a big deal