PDA

View Full Version : arcane staff proc

Zac Taft
06-04-2015, 08:32 PM
What does the shodowflare proc do and the charged attack exaclty and what exactly does does both procs on bulward do

Schnitzel
06-04-2015, 09:15 PM
What does the shodowflare proc do and the charged attack exaclty and what exactly does does both procs on bulward do

Shadowflare is proc-ed when the user charges their normal attack then fires (when charged, rather than shooting a beam of light, a purple colored fireball is shot)
the Ker'shal proc, I'm not sure...

will0
06-04-2015, 09:26 PM
That big candy sucks anyhow.. shadowflare is just like FB but less damage and no mana use when cast (charged)

Zac Taft
06-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Sometimes i c i slows enemys anD otjet times it does hit chance was jw what the % on tjose were

Robhawk
06-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Arcane staff proc is the WORST proc of all weapons in this game! There were several threads some time ago about a kershal buff but they didnt change the USELESS proc! Even legendary wepaons`proc is more helpfull then kersh`s... Its ridiculous but it what it is! STS was done with kershal after its looks, the technical details are way off to be usefull for the mage class! It wont be changed, so better get elo gun/ frost gun!